European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit

express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit

> EUROPEAN political chiefs are to take advantage of Brexit by unveiling their long-held plan to morph the continent’s countries into one GIANT SUPERSTATE, it has emerged today.

> The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an “ultimatum”.

> Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.

IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/258994,New-EU-superstate-plan’-causes-alarm
uatoday.tv/politics/european-superstate-instead-of-e-u-680410.html
tvp.info/25939587/europejskie-superpanstwo-zobacz-oryginalny-dokument
s.tvp.pl/repository/attachment/d/5/1/d51736df11c6ad23221e46543829f1df1467008961919.pdf
static.presspublica.pl/red/rp/pdf/DokumentUE.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=h0EAsc-pVKM
auswaertiges-amt.de/nn_729116/EN/Europa/Aktuell/160624-BM-AM-FRA_ST.html
youtu.be/jVsijr21m8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw on the winning side this time

>www.express.co.uk

B...but they'll have an elected government. Right?

right?

>Nuke berlin
>we control germany

Make French Empire great again

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/258994,New-EU-superstate-plan’-causes-alarm

uatoday.tv/politics/european-superstate-instead-of-e-u-680410.html

Fucking amazing.
The race-war doomsday clock is surely at 11.59 now?
When does Germoney begin dispersing the 1.5 million boatniggers it has accepted? When do the 2 million muswogs who are arriving this year get their EU passports?

What a time to be alive.

This is bullshit, from an untrustworthy source.

That said I believe it is their ultimate plan. And god knows how they're going to deal with this now. We're seeing a lot of defectors pipe back up after being quiet for years. At the same time they haven't even started the Brexit and I doubt they have a clue as to how that would happen.

Guess we got out at the right time

Good, we need a new Charlemagne and we need to take control of the EU, France, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands must unite.

it's getting sad with you German beta faggots.

not a single ordinary citizen will profit from this.

it's treason, then

>"winning"

Yea, you get to be inundated with muslims and get the honor of funding the welfare of most of europe with your taxes.

>implying mass immigration hasn't already doomed most of europe
>implying a nationalist uk wouldn't loom over the rest of europe
>implying a unified anglosphere isn't a much stronger and wealthier trading bloc
>implying europe won't just become ussr v2
Kek

>caliphategrowsbigger.jpg

>there are people on this board who believe this

>500 years of darkness?
>BRING IT ON
- local frenchman, on the French Revolution

This would probably be their only chance to smash this through. Consider the fact that the uninformed plebs who rely on MSM solely are now in shock by what a great economical disaster Brexit has caused, so now's the best time to push through something that would otherwise cause more secessionism in the EU.
Even if they really are trying to do this, it would fail on a national level due to referendums.

This seems to be the source.

tvp.info/25939587/europejskie-superpanstwo-zobacz-oryginalny-dokument

They've shared this 9-page pdf:
s.tvp.pl/repository/attachment/d/5/1/d51736df11c6ad23221e46543829f1df1467008961919.pdf

Can any Polefag tell more about how trustworthy this site is?

>when an austrian calls you beta

say it with me
"the first green party head of state in the world elected by proud austrians"

NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NEXIT NOW!!!!

the allegedly leaked document

At first, it doesn't seems so bad

>Common European asylum and migration policy
>[...]
>Our citizens expect that we firmly regain control on our external borders while preserving our European values. We have to act jointly to live up to this expectation.
>[...]
>It is our common duty to protect those fleeing from war or political persecution. In our efforts we strive to allow refugees to find shelter as close to their homeland as possible.

And then it turns to shit

>- The EU must find a common answer to the rising number of migrants seeking to enter the EU for economic reasons. The asylum system is a misleading entry point for them to use. Europe should stay open to what migration and mobility can contribute to our societies in the fields of the economy, culture and diversity.
>We need to work towards a European Immigration Act that clearly states what the legal options are when it comes to working in Europe, taking into account the different states of national labour markets in the EU.

Apparently the Polish MSM is all over it, and their foreign minister has stated it's a legit document.
Could've just been Poles shitposting, though.

> he doesn't believe that economical and then military integration are steps towards political unification

Everyone knows that was their plan to begin with.

100% legit its public tv site. Our minister of foreign affairs already confirmed it to be true too

This has been the plan from day one, familam. Brexit just threw a massive wrench into the gears and now the globalists are scrambling to prevent complete dissolution.

The real EU
youtube.com/watch?v=h0EAsc-pVKM

This is nuts. They know they have to do it now. People are waking up and they need to get start working on their ultimate goals and enslave us all before it's too late and we take back control. War is coming, I feel it in my bones.

KEK good luck, a nationalist UK sitting on your doorstep will not do you well, they kicked your asses twice before

> jewish controled, muslim peopled "superstate"

k

>in Germany they would still call him a far right extremist

>nationalist UK
Can't wait for bobby invasion desu

This source official enough for you?
auswaertiges-amt.de/nn_729116/EN/Europa/Aktuell/160624-BM-AM-FRA_ST.html

The EU caliphate vs. the Anglosphere and probably Russia+Japan will lose again you dindu

> tfw once again jewed by Germany into supporting the shit side

Germans are delusional like no one else. They seriously keep believing somehow anything their politicians do is good for them.

They are born servants.

>firmly regain control on our external borders
>Europe should stay open to migrants

You done fucked up, Europe, You done fucked up

I used to stand up for you germans, but recently you have been asking for it. It's so sad to see hans. Your people are going extinct and you think it's funny. I'm sorry hans, but I will come to europe and kill commies the second war breaks out. I hope you fight with me and your brothers and not for globalism.

Got news, Fritz.

>Eating kekab meat from immigrant cock
>Winning side

You germans sure have interesting views on life.

All part of the plan.

From this point the bankers are gunna boost europes economy through the roof while wrecking the UK.

Goodspeed rothschild Godspeed.

nice damage control.
Even our greenies can't keep up.

There is no way they'd ever get a nominee.
Now you got a foreign president that dreams of the united states of europe. Why do you even keep replying? your country outcucked sweden, germany and UK overnight.
Because he'll block any FPÖ chancellor.

Cucks of Europe

pls someone stop this immigration meme

>s.tvp.pl/repository/attachment/d/5/1/d51736df11c6ad23221e46543829f1df1467008961919.pdf
TVP is national polish television.

So I guess I have a few years left to live. Well I guess I wont need to commit suicide anymore. I believe the eu army will just cleanse us in the end or put us into some concentration or reeducation camps.

>all that conspiracy theory alex jones have been spewing is actually becoming real

topkek

>literally getting rid of germany
>winning
holy shit do they make you guys apologize for the holocaust in kindergarten?

Do these stupid idiots think this won't cause even more anti EU sentiment something fierce? It's like they're eager to shoot themselves in the leg.

we should have listened....

MY BODY IS READY

As a matter of fact, yes. It literally starts in Kindergarten.

>mfw when we got out JUST in time

FUCKING KEK, I WONDER IF THE LEFT WILL BE MAD THAT WE AREN'T PART OF THE SUPER-KEK OR THEY WILL FINALLY REALISE HOW LEAVING WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO

You repulsive defect sandniggers you. Consider suicide.

Memes aside, this is probably gonna bring the eventual WWIII closer. I can't imagine all the EU members will agree to this to begin with, and while they're bickering over it, the far-right will rise even more back home.

It's actually pretty surreal, we've spent so much time and effort memeing in favor of the Fourth Reich, but as it tands now, we'll end up fighting against a Fifth one...

>that gif

you are not out yet

It's not too late to get off (((their))) wild ride.

Exactly this.

The barely visible heads at the EU have no fucking charisma at all.

Nobody is even taking this seriously because the guys running the EU are such fucktards.

I'm a communist and I voted to leave.

Fuck the EU

With Jews, You Lose.

You, of all people, should know that.

What? Do people actually think the eventual federalization of the EU is a conspiracy theory?

>not berating and guilt tripping your child while it's still in the womb

What are you, some kind of NAZI?

>Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.

GOOD GRIEF.

Whatever downsides there were to Brexit, they pale in comparison to this crap. You did good, Britons.

polish state tv is famous for reading conspiracy theories as fact, entertaining ideas of fantasy based scenarios, and historical revisionism...

poland has the most aggressive victim and superiority complex out of any country

A very long time, I could not understand how anyone could have voted for Hitler. In these times on the other hand...

Its not that you left in time. It all happens because you left and cant veto this shit

Oh yeah, here's a good one.

Will France hand over it's nuclear codes?

Civil war about to happen now folks, hope you spent the last couple years getting in shape, making peace with God, and prepping for the big one.

IT'S ON MOTHERFUCKERS

>It's actually pretty surreal, we've spent so much time and effort memeing in favor of the Fourth Reich, but as it tands now, we'll end up fighting against a Fifth one...
welcome to polish national history - hope you enjoy eternal war and suffering a lot

It goes far beyond just federalizing it however: changing the demographics to abolish the people of Europe and create something enitrely different, both ethnically and culturally, destroying everything that Europe stood for, is...I don't even know how to call it.

youtu.be/jVsijr21m8w
l

>tfw Alex Jones was right all along
I fucking knew shit wasn't made up. I feel great knowing in the end, I was right to listen to him.

>implying France still has control of them

A pineapple says that one traitorous president or the other signed them away behind the scenes.

>United European army
>Civil war
kek have fun in heaven user

underrated

>I don't even know how to call it.

I do, it's called "a fucking stupid idea that will end in hilarious failure and it's leaders getting hung from trees".

>eu army

Implying that the women and genderfluid cucks that will join the EU army will stand a chance against an Eastern Europe army.

>I don't even know how to call it.
genocide - you used to do it alot

apparently karma finally catched up to you

May we be given painless deaths in combat and may nobody use CRBN weaponry.

kek

That's exactly what federalization would be though. It could easily be foreseen.

No wonder they're discussing their EU army now. They're going to need it to face the millions of people in the civil war that this scheme to unite the continent undoubtedly will produce.

And if we lose, there's no doubt I'll be packing my bags and getting out of the caliphate.

Underrated post

>its soon time to save Europe a third time from Germany
I cannot wait.

bet you guys are pretty bummed out about your strict gun control now

The nig you see here can shit, sleep, drool, talk shit.
He pretends hes some kind of spacetime" or king.
But hes actually retarded and begs me for money.
Imma kill this nigger or reward whoever does.
All the nigger does is shit around and talk some more shit while throwing feces at people and use you.
He thought he knew self defense. But hes so selfcucked manlet dwarf a fucking irish old cunt can catch him and smack him apart like nothing wich he his.

im out

Didn't happen to me in the 80s. When did this shit start and where? PROOFS!

The EU was not your preferred version of communism?

Someone needs to make a webm of this with Merkel's face plastered on Sheev

She's Lithuanian, not Polish

I have, unironically

Australia here I come

Rev up those fighter jets UK, it's gonna be a long one

>Destroying your culture, national identity and demographics just so a bunch of rich corporations owned by jews can profit and trade more
>winning

Top cuck.

Why can't we have nice things in this world?

Open trade union and free movement of people in Europe
Morphs into a facist undemocratic dictatorship because of lust for power

Government is a failed concept