"Video game osts are not real albu-"

>"Video game osts are not real albu-"

Attached: 6423-yipkbsxqxn.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_piia0hKbo
youtube.com/watch?v=28B7Q53SaQs
youtube.com/watch?v=13OjzzJj27U
youtube.com/watch?v=lNYcviXK4rg
youtube.com/watch?v=6xxXlgj55N0
youtube.com/watch?v=vzU3jnNWKbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 542476_308446645887233_104860890.jpg (960x960, 57K)

Bully 2 when?

(I heard rumors about it happening after RDR2 but I don't think they can be trusted)

>Cuphead
>The last of us

Why are Rockstar and Blizzard the only AAA companies still releasing quality games?

But most of the tracks on it were parodies of real songs. Shawn Lee was very open about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_piia0hKbo
=
youtube.com/watch?v=28B7Q53SaQs

youtube.com/watch?v=13OjzzJj27U
=
youtube.com/watch?v=lNYcviXK4rg

youtube.com/watch?v=6xxXlgj55N0
=
youtube.com/watch?v=vzU3jnNWKbI

I guess that means it's basically a comedy album

>he legitimately thinks Overwatch is a good game

You have to go back

Fuck I loved this game so much.

The soundtrack was definitely a huge part of it.

>GTA online also

holy shit dude

damn I loved kissing dudes in that game

>video game osts

Attached: soylent.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

I generally like Shawn Lee. Actually found him out in Tales From The Borderlands first.

related

Attached: Minecraft OST.jpg (1200x1200, 129K)

I got something. You know what would be a better idea? If Rockstar made a Bully 2 that leads into GTA 6. Basically, it starts with this intelligent, nihilistic, emo-ish teen hidden inside the most popular boy in school. Almost every person enjoys his company, teachers love him, and his girlfriend is one of the nicest people on Earth. But somehow, it isn't enough for him. He gets dissatisfied with almost everything about his life, and decides to record his musings and negative thoughts about the world into his journal. Soon, his outer shell starts to break and his dark personality slips out, which leads to him losing his friends, his family relationships, and then by the end of the game, escaping his school and home abruptly. Little does he know, he left his notebook at home for his family to discover.

GTA 6 starts with him returning home, only to find out that because he left school for so long, he is a few credits short and cannot graduate. This severely depresses him, and disenchants his family and friends, along with raising their concern for his well being. The night of his school graduation, he makes a vow to escape his hometown - to kill himself.
After a long, contemplative drive, he quickly reminisces about his most cherished high school memories, which sends him in a hysterical manner and pushes him to purchase a gun. When he arrives to his suicide location, a local group of gangsters jump and intimidate him. He lashes out at them and manages to defeat them all. Realizing his power, he soon gets immersed in an all-out war with that same gang. Soon, he ventures into town and begins his descent into his dark side.

>le brian eno fetishism

>GTA parodies all the cars and companies
>Bully parodies the music instead, but in a less rude way

>Blizzard
>still releasing quality games

Attached: 1518425411130.gif (200x182, 1.45M)

>hey I looked up the most popular ambient musician and made a meme

minecraft album is good but it is heavily derivative of eno

he explicitly stated that brian eno and minimalist/impressionist composers were heavy influences on the soundtrack

wow

GTA V single player mode was fantastic, i dont really even play the multiplayer. And Overwatch? Honestly the best first person online shooter at the moment, name one better than it please you contrarians, Id love to play it