youtube.com/watch?v=gQabrSpKcJw
youtube.com/watch?v=qi86yeXB9pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the people at DC are alphas.

Pic related.
>left, before DC
>right, after DC

every superhero in the DC universe is built like brock lesner on HGH

/asp/ is still here. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

why can't fucking snyder cast women that look like that

Wow Superman is a really big guy

w2c square kryptonian wife beater?

He didn't direct suicide squad

Now how does Superman have sex without breaking Lois in half with his dick?

DC AU was amazing.

because posting fucking gal gadot would be so much better

100% this.

What about gal gadoot?

How do you hold a child when you use your hands to break jaws?
How do you pick up crackers without instantly crushing them?

Obviously super strength isn't constant and super control is a power within his powerset

I guess you are right.

Must need to be constantly making relatively small movements in the muscles constantly.

What are the best DC animated movies?

Actually, he directed the Flash/Boomerang sequence in the movie.

His super strength is constant, he just has a ridiculous amount of control over it. I guess what makes him a "hero" is that he actively tries to control and lessen his powers to not harm others, instead of a villain who would just try and ramp them up and be super stronk. Superman's still the shittiest superhero out there, though.

Why are the lines so scratchy and uneven?

lol wtf is wrong with that man's anatomy

Just look at this sexy alpha.
This guy fucks.

How can Marvel even compete with this much alpha energy?

>get demonized for killing off Spoiler
>twas but a ruse all along

What a guy

You cannot beat the sexy men of DC Comics.

Zimbabwe

this there's been a few times where Supes gets on the ropes and he flat out tells the bad guys "I'm tired and short-tempered so my control is not going to be good so it's probably best if you just stop what your doing and go home before you get hurt"

>>twas but a ruse all along

>scramble together some bullshit conspiracy to bring her back after fans get up in arms and your company loses fans over the stupid murder of a character
>DCucks claim it was all part of the plan

Superheroines getting beat up in a Bad End?!
Just like my Japanese movies!

>I watched that one episode of Justice League Unlimited, so now I'm an expert on Superman

This thread is cancer.

>That Batman Beyond spinoff about the robot
>The New Batman Adventures
It had its flaws

I don't give a fuck if she's a vs model

never been attracted to her boyish essence
never will be

The DCAU is alpa.

The DCEU is cucked, though

Really a shame they made Zeta so generic looking in his own show. His first appearance in Beyond was really good, I dig the design.
>The New Batman Adventures
>that Joker
They really fucked up. Except Barb. Barb was good.

Kryptonite cock ring

>I have a high chance of becoming so weak and limp with a smaller chance of dying, but at least I can bang Lois.

Ivy and Scarecrow were also good.

>Listen to Grant Morisson talk

He sounds like a fucking Caricature of Irshmen.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLsjjopSr_Q

why don't we get such kinos from DC anymore

Sounds like a fair trade

sauce?

its for research.

Why is Sup Forums trying to push the meme that DC's alpha? You know what would've been alpha? Batman v Superman not getting cucked by The Avengers. When the Justice League makes over a billion dollars, then we can talk about alphaness.

>The DCEU is cucked
SS gave birth to "DChads"

>Why is Sup Forums trying to push the meme that DC's alpha?

Maybe you should ask the critics responsible for pic related. & RT bitch about Hyper Toxic Masculinity in DC stuff and bitching about casual Chads posing next to cardboard promos. Even Movebob got offended by shirtless men.

Probably because they work in archetypes instead of having characters with depth.
>He's the good guy so he's big and strong!
>want to add something to flesh out the character a little more?
>Oh make his parents dead or something.

>Getting cucked by Will Smith
>Masculine

Now you're just inserting your own cuck fantasies, user. Sup Forums is more gay for black dicks than /lbgt/ and /gif/ combined

Artstyle aside, TNBA had one of the best episodes in the series.

One of the best episodes in ANY series.
The only 100% bad one was Critters, which is still nowhere near as bad as Tyger, Tyger or Batman in my Basement. Just forgettable.

The real flaw with the DCAU was the Bat Embargo on Justice League. Without that, it would have been near perfect.

What are your thoughts on 80s Swamp Thing?

>inserting your own cuck fantasies

Nope, if they are going to cast a nigger for a character that was supposed to be a human being then make a character that is supposed to be Joker's have a romance with him then yeah, it's safe to say it was typical hollywood jewshit trying to inject interracial where it doesn't belong.

It also doesn't help that the depicted joker as some fuckboy wanna be nigger in this version either. Suicide squad was trash

It's more like Cartel gang culture cause Ayer is a Spicaboo when it comes to mexican gang culture

youtube.com/watch?v=gQabrSpKcJw

This and they probably do a lot of non-penetrative stuff because it's probably physically taxing on Lois to fuck Clark, even if he does have incredible control over his strength.

>yfw they role play

>AVclub tries to insult a movie by saying it's only for Chads

>turns out that DChads is now a real thing

Has Memes gone too far?

They're not afraid of masculinity. Clark fights for his love, whom he fucks in the bath tub. Bruce waked up with a supermodel, etc. Marvel is very concerned about being sterile and sexless.

I hope suicide squad wins an Oscar. Then it truly shall be the donald trump of movies. Everyone hates it but it still wins anyway!

It's the start of Trumpian Cinemá

>sterile and sexless

That also happens to be their target audience

>DC so alpha

They sure are.

DChad is a thing for a reason.

What's not alpha about close male camaraderie and fraternity? Problematic?

samefag

Damn. This breaks me. Clark seems sad for real that his best bro is ditching on him. That's not cool, Bruce.

How long until SuperBat becomes canon?

perfect wonder woman

Yo nerd boi, hand over your lunch money.

Is there better artwork than Kingdom Come?

I don't think so

>one the best episodes
>it ends with "it was just a dream"

its called shills

That's from Peace on Earth. But it's Alex Ross anyways so yeah.

That's not KC, but your point stands. Ross is an amazing artist, especially for Supes.

Because based bruce timm.

>DC
>alpha
>Their most famous hero has mommy issues and puts little boys in thighs

did he cut all those soldiers in half? brutal

Paul Dini helped shape the tone of the DCAU as well. Without Dini, B:tAS would be closer to Batman '66

didn't know clark had mommy issues

user you should find the world of cardboard speech supes gives out before whomping ass.
I mean that's superman's whole shtick, that hes so insanely powerful that his real super power is his control and restraint among normals.

tfw injustice 2 will never come for pc

is there even a character better than DOOM

>nowhere near as bad as Tyger, Tyger
Take that back right now you flaming homo. Tyger tyger was based as fuck.

Hank Pym is one of the best Marvel characters ever. I wish that Marvel Studios had some balls and made him the central figure of the MCU, so it tells his rise as An-Man, his fall with Ultron/psychosis/bitchslapping Janet and his redemption with West Coast Avengers

youtube.com/watch?v=qi86yeXB9pI
pure kino

Sure but the artwork and neo art deco aesthetic was all Timm. I suggest checking out his pinups and art books.