What went wrong? A Dame to Kill For, The Walk, Don Jon, and Snowden were all shit. I thought he was the next big thing

What went wrong? A Dame to Kill For, The Walk, Don Jon, and Snowden were all shit. I thought he was the next big thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzndyGwT1ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too soft to be leading man.

He's a great actor who doesn't turn off shitty projects. So shitty projects pay him good money to be in them.

More like someone else took his place as soft leading man

Don Jon was his own movie though

>Redmayne has literal dick sucking lips
>JGL has no lips

How can any other twink possibly compete?

More like good projects don't cast him anymore. Do you think The Night Before was his first choice?

Tom Hardy. How str8 r u nigga?

The Walk was great, really underrated, Snowden was alright, but he was weak in both. He's not lead material. Sorry Davey.

High temperature in his cranium.

maybe, as Chloe M. found out, there's a Seth Rogen curse.

He should go back to indies like Mysterious Skin, Brick, and Manic.

He's a hothead.

He's pretty cute.

look at the directors of those kinos though (other than Don Jon)

That guy is so ugly.

He looks like a well recovered burn victim.

As for JGL, he got depressed after his brother died, maybe he lost interest in fame.

Tasteless faggots.

I really liked 50/50, super comfy

manic s his besty shyte

>Tom Hardy
>twink

but he's a big guy

called it years ago

most overrated actor of a generation

he can never be a successful leading man, he needs to stick to supporting roles and cameos

remember how hard davey tried to convince us he is a good actor rather than admitting hes gay?

Get him out of here

Anna Kendrick is a fox in that one

He wouldn't even admit that JGL was a low-rent John Cusack.

>movie about someone getting spine cancer
>super comfy

He tries WAY to fucking hard. I can't take him seriously in anything.

He was good in Snowden

I liked Hesher

he really wasn't

Nigger google it. He's at least bi 4u

see thats the thing. hersher was well written and directed but JGL brought the entire production down with his inability to ACT

it could have been so much better with competent actor

Why did he become famous and the guy who looks exactly like him who plays Gordon on Gotham who can actually act never did?

>make a movie for the sole purpose of being able to dryhump Scarjo
pretty based imo

He always looks like he's squinting

LOOPERED
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzndyGwT1ww

Did everyone just forget that this movie existed? Yet it came out like the other year ago.

>mfw my mom didn't wanna watch this movie
What's her problem?

>Twin Towers
>Looper guy
It looks kino

>ywn feel his pillow lips around your phallus

Why live

Dont think he has a great reputation in hollywood. Hes a douche apparently. Even michael caine and morgan freeman could pretend he was worthy of praise

Twink is a physical descriptor, not a synonym for homosexual.

He's a buff manlet. A cub.

he looks sorta half chink, but hes actually jewish, but doesnt have the holywood jew connections despite having hollywood jew connections

who the fook

The Walk was great and Snowden was decent, you're just a pleb.

Fuck you nigger. No one is a bigger twink than Tom "Small Guy" Hardy in Hollywood right now. Look at those dick sucking lips.

>this qt
>ugly

kill yourself

>buff
>hairy
>clearly manly
>not young or effeminate
>not slender

He ain't a twink. If anything his DSL look jarring because his face is otherwise really masculine.

He captured Snowden's character very well. It was pure kino acting. It's not his fault Oliver Stone does very dry almost documentary movies. Within Stone's cinematic universe he did a great job.

Can't believe I'm arguing about the minute differences of twinks on a Mongolian Anime Club Board. Brb killing myself.

feminism happened to him.