Critique this man

Critique this man.

Attached: jack white.jpg (800x1120, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYWYtbvKCt4&list=RDQYWYtbvKCt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good hair, good music.

like 99% of guitarists, he's a boring bluesy hack. soy guitarists who cant play a solo to save their life are better than him.

how many records have you sold

but he's got sole, man

user BTFO

good at making garage rock music and blues, not good at venturing outside of that. Also his new album cringe and trash and fucking terrible. Normie tier "experimentation" that lead nowhere other than to waste time. 2/10

The White Stripes were pretty good. His first solo album was pretty good. Everything else he's done, including all his lame side projects, is garbage.

>dude I really like crusty blues
>Oh god I hope people think I'm authentic
Hes an annoying twat

>Like 99% of guitarists, bad guitarists are better than him
You realize that this comment is nonsensical, right?

his voice is annoying and his music mediocre

that sums up my feelings for his whole career

I'm going to see him not month, expecting a pretty good show
Seeing Ty Segall the week before though so that so not sure what will be better

If you don't like him that much, why have you already listened to the new album?

I'm too scared.

Attached: 1491279540925.jpg (600x342, 74K)

Most punchable man in rock behind Wayne Coyne.

lmao i forgot about this. who'd he beat up ? i forgot

not really, he's a hack in that he's derivative and plays the same boring blues scales that every other guitarist does. im not referring to technical proficiency, i know he's very skilled. but so are plenty of shitty musicians (eric johnson, steve vai, buckethead, etc.). the point is that he resembles other guitarists in his style and that even DIY soys who cant play barre chords make more interesting music than him.

The Von Blondie's frontman blew him off in a Detroit club and Jack White dropped him to the ground and pounded away.

I mean just mathematically speaking 99% of guitarists cannot be worse than bad guitarists

Jack has made plenty of excellent music, especially early on. Being anti-Jack White in general is a pretty silly take

jack white is hair kino

Attached: newman.gif (500x375, 498K)

but he's got sole

Savage

his overall songwriting is above average but he is really not a great guitarist

the musical talent pool is a little weak right now and he would have a hard time breaking out today with all the weird gimmicky not good guitarists

understands style & image, mystery and hype that made rock fun... 3 albums worth of tunes

>his overall songwriting is above average but he is really not a great guitarist

i'd say the opposite. i mean, dam

youtube.com/watch?v=QYWYtbvKCt4&list=RDQYWYtbvKCt4

>3 albums worth of tunes
wot