What languages do you speak or want to learn?

What languages do you speak or want to learn?

I speak German of course and English + plus I unterstand "half" of dutch like every german should do and a little bit of Danish because some words are similar to german too.

Learning right know Spanish and Danish because "muuh backup plan" Argentina and Greenland (Greenlandic is too much retarded and my mouth can't read this language)

What's about you negers?

Dutch and English are the only languages that are truly relevant tbqh

I want to learn German. I know Spanish and English.

"Dutch" is just a crazy german dialect anyway

>Implying German isn't a Dutch dialect

Spanish for an American is really sad man... that's the same if I would start learning Arabic because we have so many shitskins here...

French, English, a bit of Spanish

finska och svenska

Russian, English and I'm currently learning German

German and English fluently.
French as second language.
I could survive in russia if you give me a day or two to refresh my vocabulary.
I can order beer in czech and finnish.
Thats about it

Reeeeeeee but anyway we're friends after all

English Native,
Spanish fluently
Italian near fluent.
Wanna improve my French, learn German and learn Arabic.

As long as you fucking Moffen stay away with your unions and reichs we'll be cool

German, russian fluently.
English well enough to take part in online discussions without problems, oral comunication is not that good.

do you know spanish spanish or chicano spanish tho

>English native
>Spanish fluently
>Italian near fluent
>ARABIC
What the fuck are you?

Rape baby oder kommst du aus russland?

Naah Anschluss soon :^)

Bin mit 9 mit miener Familie hierhin gezogen, meine Oma ist ursprünglich deutsch.
Rückblickend war deutsch verdammt leicht zu lernen... hab 2-3 Jahre gebraucht und 7-8 zur Perfektion.

Turkish, Arabic, Somali, and Xhoza. :^)

>No Serbian in there
kys you racist nazi

so close to quads :c
your comment made me think...
germans should have the option to choose between superior Reichsflagge and cucked BlackRedGold.

1,2 or 3rd reich?

Sehr schön aber mit den Russen ist schon etwas schwierig. Es gibt diese typischen hartzer Russen die mega asozial sind aber auch diese die stolz auf deutschland/Russland sind einen Job haben und mudshits total verachten. Ich denke mal du bist letzteres.

For now
>French
>English
>a little bit of german

Next:
>Italian
>Spanish

2nd
1st is to old. 3rd will lead to endless proxys

You Focking try m8
We still have unfinished business from 70 years ago

Richtig, es kotzt mich auch extrem an wenn diese Wichser CУКA БЛЯTЬ!!! Im Geschäft oder sonstwo rumbrüllen.
Naja, der Durchschnittsrusse ist trotzdem um einiges besser, als der Durchschnittskanack.
Ich respiktiere Deutschland zwar und mag das Land auch, aber mein Herz schlägt für Russland, vor allem meine Geburtsregion.

Slovenian, English, basic knowledge of German. I understand Serbo-Croatian (as every Slovenian does), however I don't speak it.

I want to learn German and Serbo-Croatian properly.

日本語ができますが

*respektiere...

German English and danish

Want to learn finnish or estonian or russian.

>monolingual English
I know a little bit of french from high school and I want to learn a scandinavian language. Living in monolingual 'murrica means I'll never have immersion and so can't learn shit.

I'm trying to learn Spanish, not because of the shitskins, but because that's what I took in high school.

I might try German or French as well.

Just to jump in the bandwagon

Learn arabic instead of french or german

German, English, some Spanish from school (though I don't remember much at all). Studying Japanese currently since about 1.5 years.