> Trump at Las Vegas, NV 6/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1hMKRcajYPA

LYING CROOKED HILLARY
> She’s at it again
lyingcrookedhillary.com
> Hillary Lies to Benghazi Families
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk
> 50 facts about Hillary
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/friday-wrap-up-top-50-facts-about-hillary-clinton-from-trump-stakes-of-the

LIVE STREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

ENTERTAINMENT
> The Wayne Dupree Show [RSB]
youtube.com/watch?v=PLzEnNMLWWs
youtube.com/watch?v=ofHhYLRTfMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0_XGsX2mF_I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VoOnSE2oRaQ
270towin.com/maps/adZ9R
elections.ap.org/content/clinton-warren-meet-first-2016-campaign-event
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST BREXIT NEXT TRUMP

I'm getting scared guys, it's not the polls that worry me it's that the GOP isn't uniting under Trump. As much as I hated Boehner Paul Ryan has proven himself to be an even bigger piece of shit who's trying to undermine Trump at every step.

If Trump can't get the Party under order the Democrats are make a sweep and it'll be game fucking over for this country.

I'm not trying to troll here Trump needs to change the narrative and fast.

>trump official website uses glitchy meme text just like Sup Forums

Is it a pure coincidence?

MAGA

it got memed

youtube.com/watch?v=VoOnSE2oRaQ

You guys know that Trump can't win the electoral college right?
Even if he wins Florida and Ohio he still loses for this reason.
He would need to flip a blue state like PA or Michigan, which won't happen. Florida isn't a sure thing either. Even if he wins Florida,Ohio,Iowa,Colorado, he still loses. I don't understand how you think he can win?

Brexit had Sup Forumss activity slow down slightly as everyone crashed for the last few days, so does anyone know when /trumpgens/ will have there activity go back to normal again?

t e m p o r ar y b a n

Reminder, no real Trump supporter has ever been... scared, nervous, concerned, or anything like that.

dont forget states like MI and WI if he gets a couple points of rest belt dems he will get those easy

>You guys know that Trump can't win the electoral college right?

of course not, because you tell us this every day, several times a day

wonder if clinton will give a speech on wednesday

As one who actually follows the statistical math of all this, I agree that national poll numbers don't really tell much. That said, what they do serve is to allow donors and potential donors an insight into whether or not they should pony up cash for the candidate of their choice.

With Trump trailing badly -- and this is getting into "historically bad" range -- and seeing his numbers getting worse, it is giving a lot of potential donors pause about whether to invest their money in what is appearing to be a doomed-to-failure campaign or putting their money elsewhere (such as Senate or Congressional races).

As for the polls the do count -- the state-by-state ones -- my current map shows Clinton with a 227 to 142 Electoral College vote lead over Trump with 169 still in play. My "toss-up" map is based on a +6 MOE, as in, either candidate must have a +6 or better lead in the state polls.
Here are the current averages from the battleground states:

Utah: Trump up by 5%
Kansas: Trump up by 3.45%
Georgia: Trump up by 3.1%
Colorado: Trump up by 1.9%
Missouri: Trump up by 0.75%
North Carolina: Clinton up by 0.2%
Arizona: Clinton up by 1.6%
Florida: Clinton up by 3%
Ohio: Clinton up by 3.5%
Nevada: Clinton up by 3.9%
New Hampshire: Clinton up by 4.2%
Pennsylvania: Clinton up by 4.3%
Iowa: Clinton up for 5%
Virginia: Clinton up by 5.4%

Notes: New polls this past week from New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Utah, and Arizona

Come on out, it's safe to AWOO~

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS IS TRUMPS BEST CASE SCENARIO,. AND HE STILL LOSES! NEED 270 TO WIN! HE ONLY GETS TO 259! AND IT'S GENEROUS TO GIVE HIM FLORIDA!

270towin.com/maps/adZ9R

This is a movement, folks. Believe me.

Goofy Liz is fucking goofy. Wow.

Well, in the days preceding the conventions (both the dem and the rep) this will be a hotspot for supporters, shills, tourists and all sort of trolls.

After that it will slow down up until the last few weeks before the election.

They the winners will gloat, the losers will cry and the wall will be built

Whats up with the new interviews on Fox Business and Hanity? These are from a while ago.

Hello,Fellow shill.

>qXuYh1oz
>qXuYh1oz

highlight this ID and watch the shilllshow

But seriously. All I want is someone to give me an answer. How do you expect Trump to win the electoral college?

>My "toss-up" map is based on a +6 MOE, as in, either candidate must have a +6 or better lead in the state polls.

That's not how MOE works. +6 MOE means that if a candidate has 50 the range goes from 44 to 56

they're dated 6/26

A E S T H E T I C

T R U M P

Trump won't win.

>qXuYh1oz
DON'T GIVE HIM HIS (You)s
TAKE HIS (You)s
CONFISCATE THEIR (You)s

Trump fan here, and I agree with this guy. All projections state otherwise.

The moment you rest on blind confidence is the moment we lose.

Demand more from this camp. They're real low energy right now. Real weak

> >78929317
> >78929579
> >78929697
> >78929795

>qXuYh1oz

i did he could easily win WI and MI maybe even MN

Come on. Trump is barely holding onto Arizona. How do you expect him to win the electoral college? Post your electoral map.

>trump is a nasty man
>a thin-skinned bully

>even using a japanese proxy

D E D I C A T I O N

There's no way for him to.

It's gone past Bernie levels of delusion for Trump cucks.

Daily reminder
Don't listen to globalist shills

>arizona
>full of illegals
Cant check id's and social security numbers with online polls senpai

TRUMP 2016
MAGA

Japan, stop being racist
You're showing exactly why your country needs diversity
You have no culture either
Accept more immigrants and you will get a culture to be proud of - a global culture

Is she the same person the one giving the middle finger?

Trump can't win
We're all in for the Kek show, but we're prepared for the inevitable loss
This election alone was worth it

>Japan
>No culture
Pick one, gaijin.

Guys, what did she mean by this?

doin the lords work

> >78930218

>Accept more immigrants and you will get a culture to be proud of - a global culture
>global
>culture

No, she was the girl with her mom that was refused service at a restaurant because they were Trump supporters.

A mono-culture is basically no culture at all
A true culture is a melting pot, combining the best ideas from all over the world into one
Silly little building designs and languages are not culture

Asia does not have a real culture
Neither did Europe

>shill for trump daily
>accuse others of shilling

i'm sure the irony is lost on you.

are you even old enough to vote?

There's a chance Trump will lose as much as I hate to say it. We're trying to usurp an establishment head in an establishment election, there's no doubt Hillary and friends will do every underhanded thing possible to win.

But what it did show is that someone like Trump, a no bullshit un-PC white hetereosexual male candidate, still has sway over the country. It's incredibly disheartening for multiculturalist shills and social marxist fags to know that people like this still greatly outnumber them, even after they've pulled out every trick in their magic fag bag.

anyone else here watching this shit fest

>pocahontas.com

Oh shit, gang! This guy ACTUALLY FOLLOWS math or something. Better pack it up! I guess I'm #mentallyhill now

Wow it's like back in the days, except this time Conservative Trump supporters are being oppressed. Sad times.

Pic related

Your b8 is too obvious. Try again. Or at least post the mud mosque for us to laugh at.

It's guaranteed that Trump will lose, regardless of whatever Trump pulls out of his hat
But the important thing is that this election was the most fun Sup Forums has ever had
More fun than Happening and Mittposting ever was

Remember that language from Blade Runner made up of all the different languages? Didn't you ever wonder why it was called "Gutterspeak?"

There are 2, and only 2 things i like about killary
1) her pantsuit aficionado line in her twitter bio makes her look nearly human
2) she really is impressive at murdering people and covering it up. i mean, no joke, that is quite the fucking skill

Ok, I'm done shilling for the bitch.

>Yeah! Were going to fight wall street! With their own money!

The all caps doesn't feel very friendly.

Yeah, they're running the whole rally in full. There is so much more news to cover but I guess they're obligated to show at least one rally per week.

He's saying something I don't want to hear, he must be a shill.

>It's guaranteed that Trump will lose
hahaha no

can't stand her voice, can't take all the lies

I'm wearing my Trump shirt to Summerfest in Milwaukee next week. I'll see what happens. I might get some funny looks but there is always many Bikers there that will be on my side.

After Uterine Americans and their slaves are all in for Clinton/Warren - elections.ap.org/content/clinton-warren-meet-first-2016-campaign-event - after their convention, it's open war.

Guys what's your game plan to red pill for Trump on Twitter? Decided to take the plunge today.

Are we winnin lads

>Yeah! Were going to fight wall street! With their own money!
Shouldn't Trump cucks love that idea if you've been convinced that Mexico will pay for their wall?

(((polls)))

>It's guaranteed that Trump will lose, regardless of whatever Trump pulls out of his hat

If you said a year or two ago Sup Forums memes would spread to Facebook and normalfag havens you would have been laughed at. And yet we see Pepe all over the internet, even the nazi edits, and a bunch of Sup Forums infographs are seeping into social media. I can point to three obvious Sup Forumslacks on my Facebook friends list right now and I don't even participate in discussion there. They naturally molded into these sorts of people. Maybe one of them is "that weird guy" you'd expect to browse Sup Forums.

Trump is doing pretty brilliantly for a guy nobody in power wants as POTUS. I wouldn't count him out just yet and I'd never say it's impossible he'd win. Truth is stranger than fiction.

I was thinking about it, need a new fake email first.

Trump doesnt stand a chance against Based Warren

The polls speak for themselves
Clinton is up in every swing state above the margin of error
There is a chance that he'll secure the breadbasket states and maybe Florida, but there is no winning strategy for Trump because over half of all voters would rather eat a bullet than vote Trump
Hillary is at least palatable because she's a politician, and we already know politicians are liars and crooks

>Doesnt know what MOE is

thrown out the window

>IT'S GENEROUS TO GIVE HIM FLORIDA
Check primary results, you idiot.

Start building paco or no more finacial aid.

Trump is slightly behind now, and the media is trying to make it look worse.

Howver, Trump doesn't seem that worried about his position right now, so obviously he thinks he is on track

Beaners will pay for building OUR wall.
Both sides will benefit from it.

>Hillary talking about fighting against the banks and Wallstreet

This fucking hypocritical bitch.

Too early to be thinking too hard about the electoral colleges (though the campaign should start firing up ads in swing states). The election will probably (but not neccesarily) be won based on voter turnout more than anything else.

Realistically the result hedges on a few things.

1) If the republicans FINALLY get in a fucking line and play nice after the convention.

2) How much shit about Clinton comes out, or hell, if she is indited.

3) The debates.

If the conservatives get their shit together, stop complaining, fund him, pull their strings, and get their media to back him then it should help him a lot .

Dem turnout won't match '08, probably won't match '12, and could actually be horrific depending on how unatractive Hillary is made out to be.

The debates will probably be the first time Trump can get his rhetoric out to people unfiltered by the media. People simply don't watch his press conferences, press releases, or look at any of the other relevant source material. Given their has been so much media manipulation so far, I'm genuinely excited to see how the debates go, most of all because of this although schlonging Hillary will also be nice.

Right now, with so many key events to come, it's simply too early to make judgements (as it is in most election cycles)

IMO Trump has a very real chance to win it, but only so much is in his direct control. Even if 1 and 2 work out in his favour, if he fucks the debates he's probably done. A bad showing will just reinforce all the negative preconceptions of which a lot have already been fostered.

All that said... MAGA bitch.

(((media)))

>muh swing states

calling it right now, hillary will have another aneurysm before november

Trump's not financed by fucking Mexico. You're intentionally abusing a quirk of the English language.

I see Correct the Record is back on the clock.

Meant to post this.

I just started running a couple ads for my trump tees. I'm not super comfy on twitter, but so far so good.

Sometimes when a lefty I follow mentions the god emperor, i reply with "Trump is love, Trump is life."

That's all I've got so far.

>confirmation bias
Unfortunately, those people have slipped through the cracks
The majority of Americans aged 18-30 are left-leaning, believe in tolerance and understanding, and hate conservatives
Cherry-picking a few friends you saw on facebook compared to the larger number of people who have blocked you for being annoying, racist cunts does not mean you're in a majority
It means that you're in an echo chamber full of social outcasts

bump for Manafort

Trump's going to keep pointing that out until people hear it in their sleep. Not worried about it.

Holy shit that looks good.

Fuck off globalist scum. (((((Diversity))))) is what kills culture.

>the republicans FINALLY get in a fucking line and play nice after the convention.

The Republicans right now are splintered with half trying to hop onto the Democrat payroll. There's too many Republicans that spend all day appealing to rednecks and receive their check from the other team at the end of the day.

This is different from just happening to have a few Democrat ideals as a Republican, it's outright collusion.

it's because there is no excitement, or any real good reason to be happy about a clinton presidency

MAGA