Kek

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

cgmeetup.net/home/captain-america-civil-war-bts/
youtube.com/watch?v=OxnRq8yUQNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELETE THIS

Sup Forums always finds the stupidest things to nitpick

Oh hey it's the most fun capeshit action scene of all time with an unprecedented number of characters together.
How about that!

People say this movie is good, is it?

IM ACTING

IRON MAN STAND BACK

>tfw unironically too intelligent for capeshit and i probably have a double digit iq

Depends. Have you seen the previous ones? If you have it carries things along well and gives you plenty of fanservice with everyone doing stuff. If not, it's just an okay action flick.

it's total garbage

>Sup Forums always finds the stupidest things to nitpick
>Oh hey it's the most fun capeshit action scene of all time with an unprecedented number of characters together.
>How about that!

what ps1 game is that from?

I don't get it. What is this image meant to convey?
Giant Citizen Kabuto.

That can't be real.

It's from the animatic they use in pre-production.

cgmeetup.net/home/captain-america-civil-war-bts/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LEAVE CAPTAIN AMERICA TO ME

everytime i see it i laugh now, it's just so shit

The twirling is symbolic of life being a tempest that throws you around.
How can Pajeets even compete?

Imagine being Pajeet in that scene and having to be all like "damn Marlel, you fuckin' fine, all entertaining with your cuck actors and atrocious PS3 CGI. I would totally shill this flick, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another DC kino in his barrack bunk. Like seriously imagine having to be Pajeet and not only sit in that chair while the Russo brothers flaunt their disgusting directing skills in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the amateur CGI and poor rendering, and just sit there, hour after hour, while they perfected the viral marketing strategy. Not only having to tolerate that monstrous fucking scene but their haughty attitude as everyone on the shill baracks tell him Marlel STILL GOT IT and DAMN, FINAL FANTASY CUTSCENES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and shill that embarrasingly messy boring flick contort into types of composition you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been shilling nothing but a healthy diet of Pixar and animation kinos and later alleged Star Wars flicks for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Dehli. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the dullness that's breaking out on the bland airport as the characters stand there to convey a fighing stance, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and shill this "entertaining" (for that is what the execs call this flick)" fun flick, the fun they worked so hard for with focus groups and paid critics in the previous months. And then the shill manager calls for another thread on Sup Forums, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the shill security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Pajeet. You're not going to lose your future hot meals over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>It isn’t just that Captain America: Civil War is another fun, funny, colorful, high-quality Marvel movie, while DC’s offering is dour and gloomy and not as well-made.
Aha...huh?

Wouldnt the Archer guy be better off keeping his distance?

He's likely to hurt anyone if he's using his fists.

That has to be unfinished, I mean that movie costed two hundred and fifty million united states dollars to make and at least one hundred and fifty millions more to advertise

They had to do reshoots to shoehorn in Spider-Man. You know what they say: Marvel doesn't rush things.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These movies all look fucking gray and boring. I don't like them.

K. I. N. O
I
N
O

THE LIGHTING IN THE BTS VIDEO IS BETTER THAN THE WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE HOLY MOTHER OF KEK

please tell me this is a joke

Holy shit this must be a joke

Calm down this is from pre-production

>post a pre-production still
>HAHAHA LOOK HOW BAD IT LOOKS

why are DKEKS this fucking butthurt

Yeah but

>dual-wielding Skorpions
How the hell did this concept make it this far into a family capeshit movie?

>millions of dollars and a massive production team to make this film
>will likely be rewatched and treasured for decades

>legit animation will be forgotten 2 years after its release
youtube.com/watch?v=OxnRq8yUQNY

At least the action scenes were good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>yfw you watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and imagine it's a poor Tony Stark/gay Bruce Wayne teamup

I think you mistook me for

>this was critically acclaimed

It still has something like 3 or 4 smash cuts per second so you CAN'T SEE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

They just don't give a fuck do they?

Thanks MARVEL'S THE FALCON™. It's sure nice of you to lend a wing.

I sure don't.

Even with the shitty cinematography and poorly edited action scenes Civil War is a 1000 times better than BvS.

But what about the visual references to art history. What about muh mythopoetics?

It deserves it a lot more than pic related

>marlel shills trying to deflect attention to BvS

Well done Pajeet, well done

HO

WE

VER

>try to have an actual discussion of a movie
>it gets ignored
>make memes
>thread thrives
Why is it so?

What movie? Eli Roth's Clown?

Any movie that isn't Capeshit flavor of the month.

FOUR FUCKING SHOTS
Jesus christ man. I would kill myself if I had to edit these movies.

WEW
L
A
D

Sony dragged their heels so long, they had to reshoot to put Spidey in, leading to some rushed shots, which also led to a bottleneck in workload meaning unfinished work.

I CAN COUNT

WOW

Stop being so retardedly hyperbolic, you sperg

how did he turn superman into a curveball?