Yo Wendy's (fast food chain) new mix tape is unironically fire af

Yo Wendy's (fast food chain) new mix tape is unironically fire af

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_HNJCeZJzbs

Attached: image.jpg (272x186, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXeFPpPJeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hamburger helper one was better

it's also unironically a blatant corporate affair that does not give a fuck about the hip-hop culture and is essentially a 10 minute long advertisement for a fast food restaurant that no one should ever eat at

no shit

Who cares? So what people advertise shit it's life. It was just a fun little rap tape. Don't take things so seriously

I forgot about that lol .

>generic, cut and paste trap beat
>repetitive, no charisma, basic bitch rhymes
>sucking corporate cock
millennials will defend this

then don't fucking listen to it
fun? what's fun about a corporation taking a no-name faceless female vocalist and forcing her to rap these whack ass burger references? it's an insult to hip-hop culture and honestly is racist as fuck

You know what would be fire? Spicy nuggets.

Fuck you, wendy's shill.

If you think this mix tape is "racist" you have been drinking way to much soy. You have never experienced real racism kid so you probably need to rethink how offended you get at things.

And desu the only really bad song on the tape is "Clownin"

You are not using shill right. And Wendy's doesn't have spicy nuggets

>And Wendy's doesn't have spicy nuggets
wow i wonder if that was....his point??

fpbp

>If you think this mix tape is "racist" you have been drinking way to much soy.
they're literally using a black woman and forcing her to rap about fucking burgers. to them, she's not a burgeoning artist, she's a face, a token, to be used to sell fast food to obese americans

>forcing her
do you have any reason to believe she wasnt paid? in what way was she forced?

>forcing
Oh give me a break you iffy nigga

get out shill

you need to check your privileges

This whole board is about shilling for artist I don't see how this thread is any more a shill than a thread about Death Grips

1. Wendy's is good.
2. No one above the age of 12 takes hip-hop "culture" seriously. All hip-hop does is celebrate the most superficial aspects of late-stage capitalism. Why should Wendy's be held to a different standard?

Attached: Heartburn.jpg (700x465, 23K)

soyboy

>All hip-hop does is celebrate the most superficial aspects of late-stage capitalism
wow fucking racist much? you absolutely disgusting pig. I have nothing else to say to you.

Hip hop culture is great it's not all money it's about coming from nothing and making something of yourself with creativity and art.

I feel like if I was black this would offend me.

I really don't know if you're shitposting or being serious

Attached: 1498814397168.png (256x241, 62K)

*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXeFPpPJeI

>fantano with the NOT GOOD
Wendy's on suicide watch

>hip-hop culture
Embarrassing

>making something of yourself with creativity and art.
*breathes in*

>$1:00 Has Been Deposited Into Your WendyBucks™ Account

fuck corporate capitalism and the 1% but yo this beat is sick I need some Wendy's 4 for $4, what a fire deal

>Hip hop culture is great it's not all money
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Im not jewish but mcdonalds tastes like shit

>Only black people can make hip hop

Attached: 1521099218085.png (365x392, 403K)

only black people can make authentic hip hop

lol what happened to Sup Forums seriously why is Sup Forums like 20% ben shapiro fans now

the only good thing about this is that the wendys edgy marketing strategy will have to die at some point but it does suck that they've crossed over to pump their diarrhea into this medium. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out that one of the guys who runs the twitter account has developed a panic disorder or something because hes such a twat and so many people hate the smugness

what do you have against wendys

true

hiphop fans take themselves and the genre way to seriously. there are people ITT unironically mad over this.

>If you think hip-hop culture is shit you're an alt-righter
Don't you have some $500 shoes to be discussing somewhere?

Attached: 1521697290595.gif (256x188, 1.97M)

I think its pretty funny and I think fast food corporations embracing their irony on art mediums is a positive thing and reinforces that your shit taste is the equivalent of a roast beef sandwich

Settling for run of the mill hype and not recognizing genuine talent. Grimes posters are better than 75% of this board because they at least recognize she has an original sound

hip hop culture is so shallow a burger joint can make better raps than 99% of the people that take it seriously

i never even suggested that I like rap you fucking dipshits. i dont mind it but I hate all talk that revolves around "the state of the game" or any of that shit. we both probably have similar ides about rap but you guys are just coming off as racist

>you guys are just coming off as racist

why? because we aren't outraged wendys made a rap about their burgers?

thank you wendy’s marketing team for this very dope mixed tape

today i will eat at wendy’s

How is this mix tape any different than the "Sup Forums makes an album" threads?By this logic literally every single thread on this board or album made is marketing. Sometimes people just make things for fun. Don't be weak minded

nah thats not at all what im saying your straw manning retard

>How is this mix tape any different than the "Sup Forums makes an album" threads
lmfao

>Sometimes people just make things for fun. Don't be weak minded
>thinking Wendy's made this for fun
>you not being weak minded

>mfw wendy's managed to make a better rap album than 100% of hip hop "artists" in this board
is this why you all are triggered by this post?

Attached: Tuxedo-Obama-laughing-AFP-640x480.jpg (640x480, 56K)

lmao at the wendys bootlickers ITT holy shit imagine wanting to defend one of the worlds biggest fast food chains

>we both probably have similar ides about rap but you guys are just coming off as racist
Hip-hp culture would still be just as shit if everyone was white instead, or asian instead. Has nothing to do with race but you're so scared of being deemed a racist you won't even allow yourself to see the prevalent flaws of hip-hop culture, all because it has black people in it.

>you're so scared of being deemed a racist you won't even allow yourself to see the prevalent flaws of hip-hop culture, all because it has black people in it.
lmfao I just said I didn't like rap culture

And Wendy's doesn't have spicy nuggets
YES FUCK THEY DO FAGGOT don't talk shit about my tendie and tendie variants or I'll rekt your shit you understand

Attached: Satellite.png (643x378, 178K)

even burger king put more effort in their video games that were for corporate advertisements

This shit doesn't have anything on Watch The Stove. Anyone else who does this after Hamburger Helper is just a copycat.

It's true, here's a frame from thefootage from the recording session with subtitles

That woman was FORCED to rap those words!

Attached: sketch1522046353413.png (720x1280, 829K)

I could list all day good asian, white, hispanic, and middle-eastern rappers and producers, besides the fact that it is the culture, not the race, that informs the music. Hip hop is built of sampling, which takes from other cultures and changes the sound. Segregation of hip hop only for black people goes against that fundamental. A white guy can rap, a black guy can play trumpet, a hispanic guy can play whatever fuck he wants to.

tldr no, fuck you asshat

WENDYS CLAIRO COLAB WHEN

Attached: 23825152_546461739037622_4174401598291705856_n.jpg (320x320, 30K)

>a blatant corporate affair that does not give a fuck about the hip-hop culture
this applies to all mainstream hip hop these days