Gus Dapperton

Gus: He's his own artist and being himself. He's just putting out tapes on bandcamp and coming up on youtube to become a viral sensation. He's making some of the best indie jams I've heard in a long time and giving the genre the shot in the arm it needs to stay hip in 2018. His music not only grooves, offering up a slab of slick slinky indie Demarcian funk with a professional sheen but the fact that someone so unique and focused on individuality got attention just by being himself online is just a testament to how powerful his appeal is to Generation Z. He inspires this new generation of diverse individual creatives from many backgrounds with many talents. He is a representative of the soul of America's youth and offers up anthems that provide the perfect soundtracks to the pivotal moments of their adolescence. He's done everything on his own and the appeal is 100% organic. The kids love them because they see themselves in Gus, they see he just doesn't care what others say about him, he stands up to conformity and intolerance, plus he just offers up damn good songs.

It's not crazy to think that there's just big buzz. When you got honey flavored guitar lines dripping from every song like Gus, the bees will be coming.

Attached: gus+dapperton+3.jpg (700x1000, 64K)

this faggot deserves to get shot in the fucking forehead

shuf the fuck up

Refined Ariel Pink without the sexism and misogyny

he's a GENIUS

Bump

So important

SAGE THESE THREADS

Why?

it's just mac demarco on helium

no, homophobe

like it or not: gus, clairo, boy pablo are the future of music. prune, you talk funny. if you gonna give me lip im gonna tell u off boomer

umm excuse me but the future is actually hobo johnson sweetie

Gus inspired me to get fucked in the ass and wear nail polish like I always dreamed of doing inside. Fuck masculinity, fuck republicans, fuck traditional gender roles, I want to suck qt girls with big dicks AND make cool music and be cute!!! And Gus showed me I could!

bump

You just typed those words bro, think about that

just goes to show how deprived and desolate current indie is that people devour the newest thing that sounds like mac. why can't anyone try being imaginative?

Gus Dapperton isn't gay he just pretend to be for money

He looks like he's offended by everything.
Why the fucking fuck would you get a fucking shit SJW haircut like that if you're a bloke.
He looks like a dickhead.

He's pan!!!!!!!
I'm offended by yr shit reactionary opinions

He fucking gay bro

fag

>clairo, boy pablo are the future of music
if this is a sincere post you are an embarrassment. if this is an industry shill (which i would much sooner believe) then kindly fuck off

I need to build my image like Gus does no shit maybe I’ll get some attention and outta my damn day job.

It’s like you can tell he doesn’t give a fuck about music but nobody does

>It’s like you can tell he doesn’t give a fuck about music but nobody does
amen

Has she ever posted nudes yet? Plz reply OP.

Imagine being it's friend.

He says he writes and produces his own music

He has a penis. I think. Can't be 100% on this but 99% sure.

That haircut is SO UNEXPECTED

>He's his own artist
Stopped reading right there

Attached: download.jpg (234x215, 7K)

Somebody redpill me on this humanoid

John Maus and Ariel Pink for mainstream hipsters.

DIY INDIE ARTIST
BROUGHT TO YOU BY VEVO

>mainstream hipsters

the preferred terminology is alt-normies

Sup Forumstards hate gus because unlike them he's secure in his own sexuality

Attached: oAruAEV8.jpg (1024x1024, 144K)

ooooooooooh tell em

Disgusting faggot

Attached: f25.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Point proven

GUS IS APPROPRIATING GAY CULTURE

BOYCOTT NOW

fuck off faggot

kys

>muh Sup Forums

go backk to reddit

>Demarcian

quality b8 gotta say

Attached: harder.jpg (430x600, 49K)

I can't take the opinions seriously of a man that doesn't know how to use a semicolon.

enough with the grimes threads

Attached: grams.jpg (940x691, 144K)

gus me daddy