Have any of you seen the Dark Knight Rises?

Have any of you seen the Dark Knight Rises?
I just watched the opening scene and realized it was quite funny, but I don't think it was suppose to be. Haha

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyedge.ie/aidan-gillen-baneposting-3211672-Jan2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plane Scene?

Plane Scene?

>BANG
>HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

I don't get it... is he a big guy for the guy in the jacket or am I missing something?

the sitcom was better

mfw when I can't find the wikia

What's the deal with that "Bain" guy, why is he wearing a mask anyway?

No I have not seen this one but now that I watch it, it is quite funny.

Thank you for posting this video. Have a great day.

Not the OP [Original Poster] but you're welcome.

OP here I love dick and cum

When Bane told the nameless character played by actor Aiden Gillian "For You." was that in reference to Bane's previous statement of "It would be extremely painful" or Aiden calling Bane a "Big Guy"; referring to the size difference between Aiden and Bane?

Can we sue the this website for libel after it inappropriated labeled baneposting as alt-right?

dailyedge.ie/aidan-gillen-baneposting-3211672-Jan2017/

Please explain further in detail any information that you may have pertaining to this particular man that seems go by the moniker "Bane".

Are there any motivations or purposes this individual might possess that has inspired him to adorn the mask?

*innapropriately

is this a meme?

Irish hotheads

More like hot potatoes amirite?

Why would the character self-named CIA shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane? And isnt the CIA more than one person?

It was a threat to CIA that bane was a big guy for him. Meaning that bane knew CIA had a narrow butthole and banes dick was sizeably later in comparison. Making bane a """""BIG GUY""""" in relation.

I don't think so, but there's definitely some potential..

He was saying he became a "Big Guy" explicitly for CIA. Bane had a homosexual crush on CIA

It's a funny video OP but I just don't see any meme potential, especially considering the current political climate.

Who is the mysterious figure called as Masketta Man and how does he relate to this scene

since when? we never knew the backstory

It's called baneposting wiki you can't miss it

I didn't get the part about "the fire rises". I didn't see a fire?

Why was that fucking PR gif so popular, had to finally block that shit

I don't recognize the other two. But then again, I don't frequent shitty boards.

It was metaphorical. What really grinds my gears is why this Bane guy left his brother in the wreckage, I just can't understand the logic behind it.

Bane?

>CIA walk in and funny stance

If my spidey-senses are accurate (and sometimes they aren't, ha ha) I believe that Bane meant "it would be very painful, FOR YOU" when he mentioned that. However, it got lost in translation somewhere and, as a result, sounded like Bane was acknowledging that he was a big guy compared to others that CIA Agent Wilson had encountered in his lifetime.

It's quite hilarious, to be honest!

I particularly appreciated the supporting performance by Aidan Gillen as Agent Bill Wilson. I'd never have guessed he was from Ireland.

your loss. mind you, I'm actually jealous because you get to see it for the first time

I told my friend I thought this scene was funny and he said "why?'

agents of cia wikia