/grimes/

our grimey has won the video of the year @ junos!
youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXDHrgtw
let's show her some love and remember to be nice to grimes

Attached: 15219685472340.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NYVVaH_IU-4?t=56m20s
youtu.be/XuDcsKDGGHM
grimes-claireboucher.tumblr.com/post/172268903916/grimes-and-buffy-st-marie-introduced-pop-artist
youtube.com/watch?v=5MIVvnQHxeM
theguardian.com/music/2012/apr/28/grimes-visions-montreal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny how many people here will shit on her when this is clearly a very talented artist. Her music is far more original then most of the shit you all shill in this board. Just say that it’s good ffs

this

Nice job grimey!

Congrats 2 her cos she's a Bad Bitch, as they say.

Absolutely this.

i'm entitled to my dislike for her music and i'll be respectful about it. that being said, fuck you, you crybaby child.

For an album to still be racking up nominations - much less actual award wins - going on FOUR calendar years since its original release...
Art Angels might not stylistically cater to everyone's musical tastes, but for people to be denying how much of an unbridled success this album has been for Grimes, both commercially AND critically, is just plain silly.

very nice

Was this a recorded event? Is there video of her accepting the award?

>entitled

>not posting on Sup Forums all day cause you were on TV
I seriously hope you don't do this again grimer. Congrats on the win

I hope our Grimey is sleeping well.

Attached: 1504604241464.jpg (424x424, 32K)

Attached: Grimer_from_Team_Rocket.jpg (399x560, 189K)

dude slow mo and glitter lol, worse than a pale waves video

Be nice to my ass

They would be better if they focused on the bassist rather than her, he’s got the charisma

Bassists always have natural charisma. The only interesting member of Haim is the bassist. Flea has natural charisma and isn't an annoying cunt like Anthony. Geezer Butler was the lyricist and true voice of Black Sabbath. Les Claypool is a genius. Geddy Lee, while not the lyricist of Rush, is one of the most unique vocalists in rock and was responsible for the bulk of Rush's best melodies. Bassists are always great. Fuck vapid lead singers.

youtu.be/NYVVaH_IU-4?t=56m20s
claire @ 56:20

Attached: 15220487873763.jpg (511x728, 49K)

you just didn't pay attention to details, it's so cool

what's wrong with her face?

гoвнoeды..

nothing

youtu.be/XuDcsKDGGHM

Never seen an ugly person before?

Me

Bump

Attached: 1522059320170.jpg (900x506, 189K)

Grimes

grimes is too awesome for moo

absolutely this. grimes is a treasure.

no. grimes was protesting against some pipeline in canada. but she introduced the artist lights when the latter won an award. here's a video: grimes-claireboucher.tumblr.com/post/172268903916/grimes-and-buffy-st-marie-introduced-pop-artist

so adorable and awkward.

Attached: tumblr_p66wqaiH1k1r7z66ao1_1280.jpg (576x568, 85K)

Grimes

father time really took a bat to lights

GRIMES!

Attached: GRIMES.jpg (399x791, 35K)

Attached: qc4s28j1i3o01.jpg (1400x1080, 201K)

she's getting old :"(

she is still a beautiful art angel to me :-)

she looks the same tbqh

Cute and based

she looks about the same as before. see esp. her skin.
>getting old
everyone is getting old: even you.

Bump

see for yourself: then and now. grimes didn't change that much. her skin looks even better now.

Attached: grim.png (678x370, 385K)

another one

Attached: grim2.png (726x370, 408K)

and another one. she's still looking good.

Attached: grim3.png (747x370, 331K)

Sorry, not sorry to have to shit on your pathetic waifu but: The Junos are even less prestigious that the Grammy Awards. Any time the music industry gets an awards thing going, it's shit.
That being said, I will continue to dislike Grimes. She is a pleb-tier performer and even less skilled at everything else.

Attached: 1518698810163.jpg (528x110, 14K)

>Bad Smelling Bitch

everything

grimes is even elon musk approved! what are you going to do? cry?
i honestly hope you're going to stop your turboautist shitposting, trump-fanboy.

i don't understand why it's so hard to you to be nice to grimes. you have one job here!

>grimes is a treasure.
oh yess! Let's bury her!

Attached: GrimesGoesHere_.jpg (930x619, 236K)

>protesting
The stupid whore doesn't even live in Canada anymore. Too bad the RCMP didn't pepper spray her and throw her sorry ass in jail.

too many drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=5MIVvnQHxeM

>trump-fanboy
hey grimesfaggot. Have you got a citation for that?
My political views aren't even American.

Attached: Grimes_Amphetamines.png (1136x640, 213K)

shut the fuck up. you posted trump images many times and you're a nazi sympathiser, cunt. don't deny the truth.

>that quote
so badass

kek

Attached: 1517640138564.jpg (721x450, 84K)

that sad pathetic cunt who posts over 80% of grimeshating posts doesn't understand that grimes had some big issues when she made visions. to make fun of someone else's problems is vile and stupid.

you're so predictible. you posted those images countless of times. what is your endgame, fuckwit?

she doesnt seem like she has real issues. is that quote real? i think she has delusions of grandeur. probably watched too many movies with 'outcasts' as protagonists and thought "oh man he's just like me!". so they inflate their own problems to romanticize their 'struggle' in life despite having everything you could possibly want and more. many such cases

Who fucking cares? She abused drugs. Then bragged about it in an interview. Then stirred up a shitstorm when her Wiki page had the direct quote. You're as fucking sad as she is. She can't play both sides of the issue. She did it and said it and then tried to revise history. Sorry princess, it doesn't work that way.
Oh and by the way, fuck off. And take your sad memewhore with you.

Attached: elgoblino.png (2160x1880, 2.48M)

reminder to kys, you pathetic faggot

Attached: turboautism.png (3720x1298, 908K)

>making that pic
>calling someone pathetic
el chupacabra

>endgame
Pointing out the obvious flaws in a person you worship.
Faggot, you don't even know her. Whiteknighting is as pathetic as waifuing.
She is pleb-tier garbage. The lowest of the low in garbage pop.
You deify her trashy, pathetic lack of talent.
>grimes had some big issues
Yeah, first world white girl issues.
You're an apologist pansy, Boooohooooo! My Claire had issues. Leave her alone.
Just fuck off and die.

Attached: HolyFuckCertifiedTrash.jpg (570x996, 287K)

i'm gonna hit grimes with a hammer

we grimes-fans should agree to simply not reply to that cunt and to report his shitposting. this idiot insists more than fucking bed bugs. let's end his shitposting career. enough is enough.

If you look at her, you'd see it wouldn't be the first time someone did that.
She fell out of the ugly tree and she hit every branch on the way down.

Attached: ggggggrimy.jpg (396x594, 53K)

>tfw a normie

she had real issues.
theguardian.com/music/2012/apr/28/grimes-visions-montreal

"Visions was an extremely cathartic album to make. I went through a period a few years back when I was really addicted to drugs. Two of my best friends died, I had this really fucked-up assault experience and I was constantly in and out of terrible relationships. I never really dealt with all that, but I eventually realised that by making songs I could work through these things that had been plaguing me for years."

As a result, Claire reckons there is a "weird jubilance" to Visions. "It can totally be a party album if you want, which is hilarious to me because it's so tortured. But because it's about sloughing off that pain, there is a kind of joy in the way it takes you from utter depression to utter ecstasy."

She concedes that this narrative might be difficult to glean from her lyrics, which are generally elusive and impressionistic, shying away from specifics. "I feel Visions could go a lot further emotionally. It worked for me at the time but now it does seem like I was hiding. I definitely want the next record to be a lot more direct."

wow she was addicted to babbys first opiates and went through a breakup. i wouldn't wish that kind of """""""""'torture"""""""""" on my worst enemy!

>Trolling, instigating, or participating in a flamewar will result in a ban.

Kek!!!!1
>goes through torturous hell, everything dark, agony and stress, all that shit plaguing her for years.
>writes album that doesn't even address any of the issues specifically
>speshullll snowwwwflake

Attached: 1515852584506.jpg (1152x648, 232K)

that took a few minutes to make, while that faggot is spending his time to hatepost every day

Type of hurt:
Regular hurt [ ]
Butthurt [x]

Attached: ________________.png (626x551, 18K)

i hope you realize that the only reason he does it is not because he hates grimes but because annoying you makes him laugh. if you ignore him he'll get tired but waifufags don't have that kind of will power

Sure is james in here

Bump

proof you didn't even listen to that album.

Attached: James Eats - - - - -.jpg (608x405, 113K)

this. he's a psychopath.

>"She concedes that this narrative might be difficult to glean from her lyrics, which are generally elusive and impressionistic, shying away from specifics"

Did you even read what the fucking quote said?

Attached: 1474128688239.jpg (512x512, 28K)

i read that, fuckwit. she's an artist; it's fucking obvious she will not serve her life story on a plate. you have to decypher that from her "generally elusive and impressionistic" lyrics. are you even able to do that?

Hello

>she's an artist
pleb-tier garbage
>she will not serve her life story on a plate
are you now her agent? media spokesman? pr rep? Oh wait no...just an anonymous waifufagging whiteknight

>pleb-tier garbage
just your shit opinion
>are you now her agent? media spokesman? pr rep?
no, dip. i'm just a fan who can't stand idiots like you who tell lies, lies and more lies.

(You) just a fan with a shit opinion.
blindly swallowing the logs Claire drops

>is that quote real?
Yes. Granted, it's missing a key piece of context - namely that she was given just a month of lead time by her (evidently not very smart) manager at the time to complete an entire album from start to finish at a key make-it-or-break-it point in her musical career. And thus took a whatever necessary approach to meet those deadlines.

see

see

user, how do you NOT know that that's what all the songs on Visions are about? Do you have really bad reading comprehension or something?

why are you so obsessed with proving to a bunch of elitist mutants how 'real' of a musician grimes is? this is such a strange way to spend your free time

So you DO know, then, that that's what the songs on Visions are about. Then what was up with you writing ? Are you suspicious are something?

Why are you prone to complaining about people actually wanting to talk about applicable music/artists in threads on a music discussion board? If this were a Scott Walker thread I would be "obsessively" posting about all things i like about Scott Walker in it. Since this one happens to be about Grimes, I'm doing the same for Grimes. Why are you even here if you're not prepared to do the same?

>Why are you even here if you're not prepared to do the same?
because i don;t think that this board should involve constructive music discussion

Then why are you here talking to me and NOT shitposting about it?

Grimes

idk

is ______

The greatest