Thoughts on hobo johnson?

thoughts on hobo johnson?

Attached: 7244d59c833745a89fbdf349e9a72c3d.png (399x420, 394K)

Cringe

he's not for everyone but that boy articulate

based

truly awful

articulate doesn't always translate to good

It’s a little much for me, but I get that he’s got a talent for drawing attention

this1426

he's gus dapperton of hip hop

He pretty much is just talking awkwardly? Am I missing something?

/thread

Attached: cHzoPOI_d.jpg (640x772, 50K)

super shit

bad

why did he name himself after a homeless man's cock

Look, I'm all for lyrics that complain about the friendzone etc, but I have to say he's quite bad, and since he's getting all this attention, I'm gonna have to go with he's utterly disparaging to music and our entire society as a whole.

Attached: IMG_0496.jpg (1536x2048, 1.18M)

imagine making a song about being friendzoned
you support this?

I feel like
You pretty much nailed it. I honestly enjoy it. It's just different than a lot of the stuff that we get today. He was bound to catch the attention of many with his awkwardly built songs and lyrics

This?

Attached: 1519337353673.gif (193x135, 1.4M)

holy shit that's true

shit's pure cringe

i can relate with this bc i feel like as a teenager i probably would've thought the whole yelling thing would maybe be a good idea
there are better ways to express mania, desperation, and this kinda stir-crazy kind of emotion, and it's not by literally doing it -sounding like a disney character. 90s weezer and ariel pink do it right

he's like why? but with even less subtlety and talent. like a knockoff, spoiled version of why?

He listened to too much black people music and La Dispute, absolutely terrible music

>thoughts on hobo johnson?

Hobo johnson is trash