Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/egypt-student-gets-3-jail-term-atheism-152045172.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

NIGGERZ

AND

muslim hellhole

How exactly do european imagine a muslim hellhole? Hell because it's hot or bad?

because its full of arabs

constant 65 C temperatures 24/7 sound better than being full of muzzies

What? So Germany is also a muslim hellhole? Also France?

Fixated on ramadan even after becoming a sumo.

-elected Muslim brotherhood but they had to enter coalition with another party bc they weren't extreme enough
-religious based laws
-political prisoners, social repression
-lack of human rights and laws against discrimination
-run by muslims so non Muslims get a raw deal at best and killed at worst (treatment of the Coptic Christians by your own countrymen ayy lmao)
-political instability and jihad attacks bc Muslim country

I decided to go on holiday to Spain this year instead of Egypt or Turkey bc it's just so shit

Stop using elbow smash in sumo ring.

What a shit I can barely buy more than 8 kilos of neat with my current salary

yes it is
just not nearly as bad as your shithole

wtf

some dude was working in egypt and he got severe food poisoning from street food

russian plane blown up in flight by bomb placed by locals

kopt church set on fire

religion religion religion

backwards cavemen basicly who will see me as an enemy

turks can only ruin somehting
useless subhumans

I'm just watching this film now and learning what it is actually like.

"Smacks lips"
HOL UP

زنوج

Explain this

I think that you guys are pretty badass

Keep stealing eurocuck's wife and butthurt in them

At least we contributed a lot of stuff to civilization way back. That should make us neutral I suppose?
>8 kilos of meat
Richfags out!
>some dude was working in egypt and he got severe food poisoning from street food
lol , I'm not sure about the food , it really depends on how sensitive your stomach is.
go to nice , clean , & neat places & hopefully you'll be safe =D
>russian plane blown up in flight by bomb placed by locals
NO.We are not pleased a plane belonging to a friendly country has crashed. Also isis is not llocals.
>kopt church set on fire
In 2010/2011? That was by our intelligence service as threat to not back the revolution.
Now they are overthrown
>backwards cavemen basicly who will see me as an enemy
I doubt. At least not me.
Maybe once you put your own shit together

Probably some joke about black people loving chicken and watermelon enough to bake them together.

Now I wonder how baked watermelon would taste.

>كسمك يابن كوم الزواني**ديك**

That's pretty low tbf.
+1
Anyway, Don't you have to search through U.S soldier trash to find some food for your family?
Fine African Cuisine

no i wasn't born Egyptian where a salary is measured by meat kilos
stop breeding you animals

Irredeemable. This country won't change within our lifetimes, as much as I want it to. Most of our people are lazy, uncivilized, and ignorant. The few decent people who try to make a change find no support from anyone and either give up or leave the country.

Dirty
Women simply walking off the street getting harassed or raped
donkey fucking
corruption

hypocrisy+++
being perverted dishonest little shits but pretending to be pious

but i dont know what places are safe, i dont live there

you are not pleased but it was certainly possible, it means there are ppl in your cunt who would do such thing

April 5, 2013 Five Copts and one Muslim man are shot and killed in al-Khusus, Greater Cairo. Two days later, mourners are besieged at St. Mark’s Cathedral in Abbasiya, Cairo.

i dont consider this behaviour civilized, you might be but your society clearly at least tolerates it if it happens again and again

>we wuz good once argument

That can be applied to any country really. At least your English is very good, is it thought in schools over there?

Seems like a vicious cycle, Egypt will never be good until the quality of the average Egyptian improves

Was on the right track in the 50's, but unfortunately turned into a typical muslim shithole.

nass*rism was a mistake

MEME ANGLO STATE

Lebs out

على اساس مصر امبراطورية العالم يا كس امك

How does this taste?
Asia also have rice cooked in pineapple. I'm sure it's Thai.

Atleast we are a country,you can't even keep some mountain kurdniggers in place

Why is there a chicken in that mellon?

Do you guys see yourself as the descendats of ancient egypt?
If yes, how does it influence your culture? Whome do you blame for the decline of Egypt? How does Islam with with admiration of pagan Egypt?

Are you a Muslim or a Copt?

gibb canal back

We do. We just changed religion and language.

First of all the arab culture didn't cause any harm tonthe local cultures of the places you mentioned, it enriched them. For instance take Egypt as an example, by the time the Arabs reached Egypt it was under the rule of the romans, who were the ones who contributed greatly to establishing religious persecution to the copts. Besides, they were the ones who sucked all the wealths of Egypt for their own good and benefit, leaving Egypt in a terrible statenof misery,poverty and oppression. Now what happened to Egypt after the Arabs reached there? Actually by the time of the medieval ages between 800-1200 AD, Egypt was one of the most important cultural centres of the world...this is simply undeniable.

however what happens now to diferent middle east countries is a different story sadly
To cook?

Isn't Egypt the country where nearly every woman gets her genitals cut? I'd say it's a barbaric shithole.

But do people in Egypt view themselves more as muslims or as Egyptians?
Like, do you wanna restore Egypt to its former glory, or create a caliphat together with other muslim countries?

hooool up
we wuz um edonya and sheeeeit

I've met both people. Some think they are Egyptian (usually they are secret atheist but pretend to be devout muslim) and the ones who say they are muslim and not Egyptian: usually poor peasants who are tricked by imams influenced by saudi and such. Heck, Tons of imams here are cucked enough to make dawahs to the saudi sovereigns hoping them long life and blessings and view them as superior. A couple monthes ago we gave Saudi Arabia some Egyptian Territory.
Anyway
It's a conflict of thought here with many people arguing and fighting over this.
I think it's 50% vs 50%
It looks good though

Egypt is also called Umm al-Dunya in the Arabic language, meaning "the mother of the world" (original expression in colloquial Egyptian: "مصر أم الدنيا", trans. "Masr Um al-Dunya")
It's the oldest civilisation and that's the simplest answer. Unlike some tiny fake states no one knows about and contribute terror despite its tiny size
Thank you

Sorry, but it's ours now

So the more rural and conservative population are religious and view themselves as muslims first, and the urban and more progressive population are nationalistic and consider themselves egyptians?

>It's the oldest civilisation
civilization*
also
?????????????

Yes. This is somewhat accurate.
Nice editing Ali, though that fact couldn't be true either way-- Mesopotamia consists only of terrorists and minefields, and civilization, ideally, is much more than that.

Cool. We had a similar devlopment in 19th century

why are you so mad lmao

خرا للأسف. كان من 100 سنة عندنا فرصة نبقى في مستوى حضارة جنوب أوروپا على الأقل لكن الصلاعمة و الفلاحين مسكوا زمام الثقافة المصرية و كل حاجة وقعت. ده غير الاشتراكية طبعاً.

لو عندي فرصة أأسس مستعمرة مصرية في الأرجنتين ولّا حاجة و تكون قوانينها إنسانية علمانية صارمة هعمل كده بدون تفكير، لكن كسم أرض الوطن الحقيقة.

how about you google it yourself you nigger

Are you guys still cucked by military rule bankrolled by the Saudis?

How do Egyptians (and other mena people) view the roman Empire?
As evil opressors or as glorious empire?

Yes.
Egypt even ceded land to them recently.

Most Egyptians have no opinion on the Roman empire (if they're even aware of it).

Was it worth those French jets?

an empire like the gazzilion other empires that ruled the area
no strong opinion

That's interesting. For us, Roman Empire is like the best Empire ever and our ancestor ;)

>WE

Actual Egyptians are black thought, not ar*b rapebabies. Yarmouk was a mistake.

always found that weird
you do know your ancestors weren't part of it, further more largely destroyed it

never

Yes, but we see (or saw) ourselves as the spiritual successors of Roman Empire. Because they brought civilization to us

hmmm
when you look at it like that it makes sense
why romans tho
ancient Greece is where it's at when it comes to Europe
Romans mainly focused on war with no significant advancement of science or culture

I did. Supposedly google.iq and google.eg give different results.
No major opinion. I know many christian copts have an unfavorable opinion.
Mainly because they persecuted christians in it's early pagan times and later continued due to difference of catholic and orthodox copt.
Egypt was the second richest province after Rome

Well if its any consolation you are not the only one the French are trying to force into buying their Rafales.

Well yeah, ancient Greece is where "western civilization" started, then it went over Romans to Europe.
Romans made some important advances in law and administration, and most important for medieval Europe, they were the ones to adopt Christianity

An Egyptian court has sentenced a student to three years in jail for announcing on Facebook that he is an atheist and for insulting Islam, his lawyer said Sunday.

Karim al-Banna, a 21-year-old whose own father testified against him, was jailed by a court in the Nile Delta province of Baheira on Saturday, lawyer Ahmed Abdel Nabi told AFP.

"He was handed down a three-year prison sentence, and if he pays a bail of 1,000 Egyptian pounds ($ 140 or 117 euros) the sentence can be suspended until a verdict is issued by an appeals court," Abdel Nabi said, adding that an appeal was to be heard on March 9.

Abdel Nabi said his client's father had testified against his son, charging that he "was embracing extremist ideas against Islam".

Banna's name had appeared in a list of known atheists in a local daily after which his neighbours harassed him, said Ishaq Ibrahim, a researcher on religion and beliefs at the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights.

Banna has been in custody since November.

In December 2012, a 27-year-old blogger, Alber Saber, was sentenced to three years in jail on charges of blasphemy.

And last June, a Coptic Christian man was sentenced to six years in jail for insulting Islam.

The authorities have stepped up measures, including organising workshops, to counter atheism.

yahoo.com/news/egypt-student-gets-3-jail-term-atheism-152045172.html

Such a nice country. :´)

We will give you shelter if you are a coptic. Otherwise stay away.

Egypt sux m80

What about Egyptian fedoras?