This is great and i hope the critics love it

I just want Julian to have the critical comeback he deserves

Attached: IMG_0091.jpg (1024x1024, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/reviews/album/the-voidz-virtue-review
dropbox.com/sh/h16v32v41otd8v9/AAAmL8qg_Tj4kb-c20J8wFc2a?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

julian goatsablancas doesn't give a fuck about critics

When did this dropped?

fantano will give is less than it deserves like he did with tyranny, just watch his human sadness track review, just goes on about the strokes new stuff being bad

leaked here last week

I still can't believe p4k review on tyranny. That retarded fat guy larry fitzmaurice should be in jail.

who has a bigger impact over a record general perception: fantano or pitchfrok?

and no one posts the link?!

fantano as always

>caring what (((critics))) think

Attached: 1515642746265s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

for the younger generation of memesters who practically live on the internet? Fantano

on the broader spectrum of music? Pitchfork hands down, although their influence seems to be slowly dwindling.

i'm rooting for my boy julian, the only way an album like this reaches to a wider audience is with critics approval, i will enjoy it anyway

How does it fare against Tyranny?

yep. Brockhampton was the last chance Pitchfork had to remain relevant for some years

better overall, not very cohesive though. no second human sadness, sadly

wait actually these could be argued

Watch them pan the fuck out of this as well. I can already see the article coming. We have to be talking 7.0+ for this considering Albert Hammond Jr just got a 7 for the same album he always releases.

Surprised there has only been one review so far considering the album is out in 4 days.

nme.com/reviews/album/the-voidz-virtue-review

fantano is a hack

jules can't win and he knows it

I didn't get Tyranny but this is genius. How can a guy come up with so many hooks and melodies in the same album?

Julian Casablancas is top 3 songwriters of his generation

every song is perfectly crafted and executed. every song could be the highlight on another album from another artist from its same genre.

Does anyone ever listen to an album because nme or rolling stone give it a good review?

He’s basically on the same songwriting level as Ariel Pink yet autists get buttblasted when you actually suggest it

Well, did you like Tyranny?

post the leak you stupid faggots

Attached: 1518390627808.png (659x525, 205K)

dropbox.com/sh/h16v32v41otd8v9/AAAmL8qg_Tj4kb-c20J8wFc2a?dl=0

i remember i actually decided to listen to the album after reading that review. it made it sound appealing

fuck tyranny was a 9.7
this is an 8.5

tyranny was an 8.5 this a solid 9

lmao they won't achieve a 9.7 until at least their 4th or 5th album

Tyranny only got that high cause Human Sadness

human sadness was the cherry on top of a masterpiece so ahead of his time that people like you couldn't understand it

how can you be so wrong? this is good, pretty good, but tyranny is in a different league, aotd contender

tyranny is album of beautiful experimental music, but the lyrics on virtue connect with me more personally. i feel like what he's talking about carries more weight in the current political landscape. tyranny feels like julian was saying a lot but not saying much ultimately. virtue lacks the experimental energy of tyranny but it makes but for it with how it carries its message imo. both albums are beautiful and i hate to say one is better than the other, certain songs like nintendo blood and human sadness are just as good as anything on virtue, but overall the lyrical progression is evident, julian spent a lot more time writing this one and it shows

They're both awesome on their own and I'm happy they exist.

Tip: listen first Virtue and then Tyranny, magic listening experience and it makes so much sense

tyranny would be a 9.7 if it were 10 songs and take me in your army and off to war were removed

We can discuss off the war, but Take me in your army? what are u talking about? it's the perfect opener and a beautiful piece of music

Tyranny was great in places and its highs peak higher than Virtue's pretty consistent high level. Obviously HS, but the chorus of Father Electricity, outro to Dare I Care + Nintendo Blood among others are absolute highest quality. That said, Virtue averages higher over the album in my opinion and deserves to be rated as such.

There were some really REALLY dross moments on Tyranny imo. A couple of the punkier tunes were a bit shite for me.

Tyranny: 7.7
Virtue: 8.5

I just want julian to be happy and healthy so he can keep doing music for the rest of his life

I agree with this post. Tyranny is great and "Human Sadness" is a certified fucking blassic, but Virtue is way more enjoyable overall. I can play the entire album without any real dip in quality. I'm not crazy about "Think Before Drink" though.

lyrics for think before you drink are on point

too normie for fantano

i'm feeling a decent 6 for this

Maybe if we stop supporting the Jewish press and start supporting the strokes good things will happen

Not in the past 30 years

fuck the strokes, i'm all in for the voidz now.

this is going to be essential Sup Forums core one day.

Holy fuck this is spot on.