ITT: Comedians who really make you think

ITT: Comedians who really make you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27V1ZO2_aX4
youtube.com/watch?v=SzsCio1XTMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what about comedians that make you laugh? whatever the fuck happened to them? So sick of everyone trying to fucking be clever and/or political, and the audience laughing as a way to let everyone know that they agree with the comedians politics.

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO COMEDIANS JUST TELLING JOKES!

I DON'T CARE ABOUT TRUMP! JUST MAKE ME LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

REMEMBER?!?!?!

well no because
*brings mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get the that article up?
yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster...
here we go
*looks over at screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must he what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

youtube.com/watch?v=27V1ZO2_aX4 Here you go

>watch a random episode to see if the memes are true
>guest's talking about politics and the subject of Russia comes up
>Joe interrupts him and starts going off about a Russian fighter
>"hey you know the Mongols conquered Russia for like 200 years? That's why this guy is such a warrior. He's probably a descendant of Gengis Khan. He's a fucking animal."
>keeps ranting about MMA for the next half hour
it's true, all of it

can you stop shilling for this subhuman bald manlet?

I get that he instills little hope and motivation for incels to cope with life being the undesirable males that they are, but nobody needs to pretend he is funny, clever or any bit masculine; that is because an insecure, overcompensating subhuman like Joe can never be anything but a living reminder of how low a human male can sink in the eyes of women and men that aren't below average.

I think you'd be surprised

>taking a shot at carlos mencia

how fucking old is this? please tell me it's at least 8 years old otherwise I think I will have to murder this guy's family.

Published on Jan 19, 2017

why does Kevin Smith always do that stupid face?

that's not even funny.
Just some fucking babbling idiot.

Get some taste.

>jamie pull that up
>there we go, no scroll up
>jeez we gotta get this screen fixed
>no scroll down
>wait no up left

>Duration: 4:13:59

Should I watch this?

no they only talk about hunting and cuckholdry at the end

>cuckholdry
>cuckHoldry
What did he mean by this?

Lol you sound really triggered by this for some reason. Did a muscular, "macho" type dude hurt you in some way?

I'd love to hear your definition of masculine btw

Someone post it already

I saw Joe Rogan at a sports store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “well no because *brings mic closer* every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get the that article up?” and lifting his kettlebells up in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen battleropes in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent putting any monetary value on actual life itself,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each rope and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by clearing his throat really loudly.

so she is a fat chick who gets laid? thats her schtic

youtube.com/watch?v=SzsCio1XTMA