Best Death Grips song to introduce someone new to the group?

best Death Grips song to introduce someone new to the group?

friend is skeptical, played get got for him which he described as “something hipsters jack off to”

Attached: 01FB9236-3C14-46A4-B972-FD86C34A0E73.jpg (240x240, 20K)

GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

Beware
Inanimate Sensation
I've Seen Footage
Eh

You might think he loves you for your money but I know what he really loves you for...
Have a Sad Cum BB
On GP

SLUNT (

BB Poison

I've seen footage

well he described it accurately

czech em

if he's gonna be a cunt about it then don't bother showing him anything, just let him go back to calling people "soyboys" in grimes threads

beware

Hacker

this

Takyon

Friend is normie tier got him into Ween, Clipping. Brockhampton, Injury Reserve and NMH so far, trying to advance

I played Get Got to my as-normie-as-it-gets cousin while he was drunk and he said it sounded kinda cool.

Guillotine is quite encapsulating of what DG sounds like, the song's beginning is quite accessible for DG standards.

my friend showed me guillotine in like 2015 and i thought it was weird and pretty cool but mostly a meme song. i think i listened to a few NOTM songs after that to see what else they has and wasn’t crazy about it. then one day a year later i was looking at a list of the albums fantano has given a 10, TMS being one of those, so i went to listen to it and Get Got pulled me in completely. i say all of that to say, i don’t think you can show someone a single song or two to get them into dg. they have to ease into it themselves and find the right song that makes their music click for them.

On GP

Lord of the Game
Takyon
They're some of their most accessible and some of their best tracks

Everytime i tell someone to listen to them they fucking hate it at first
then i get a text a week later saying they love them

Centuries
of
Damn

Hacker

It's that song that can't ever be overrated, it's widely recognized as their greatest track, while also being one of their more accessible songs to newcomers. It truly can't get enough praise, it is brilliant on every level

>forcing your musical taste onto your friends
just fyi, everyone hates you behind your back

Hacker
I've seen footage
Guillhotine

>only one good band/artist there
Some friend you are huh

Get Got followed by The Fever aye aye

So when is DG just gonna say fuck it and make full blown harsh noise

this

Attached: 1521923312650.png (443x750, 295K)

i mean hes not wrong. what do you consider yourselves

yeah, played it once at a house party at everyone loved it.

This is probably right. Then maybe Birds

Hustle Bones is great.
Birds is calm enough to show people, although the guitar part sounds like something a hipster would jam to so I don't suggest it.
Hmm. Show him No Love or Lock Your Doors. No Love Deep Web has a heavier sound which appeals to people who are fans of heavier music. Your friend sounds like someone who listens to heavier music.
If he's a complete soyboy, try Guillotine or Takyon.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion

make him listen to lil boy

his lil brain will get confused

Hacker
Anne bonny
Known for it
Spikes
lil boy

if you got him into clipping it's really not that surprising he's not into death grips. just go a different route and get him into idm/glitch

Takyon was that song for me. I had heard Get Got first and totally wrote them off. A few months later I checked out Ex-Military and loved it.

Definitely Get Got

The hook is infectious and its much more accessible since it doesn't have random bursts of noise in it

if he thinks get got is hipster shit then hes already a lost cause

This OP, Hacker is one of my all time favorite songs and I'd assume many others agree

anne bonny

Hacker is, without a doubt, their best song lyrically. If your friend is open to actually listening to it, that would be a good choice. That song always induces a slight feeling of paranoia in me, especially that noise playing behind 'I know the first three numbers'

you're doing it wrong. feed him punk and metal

industrial too

Any answer other than Hacker is incorrect.