Is it even possible to talk shit to them?

All of this >CHI and >TnT posting made me wonder

What are you on about, joao?

Lost two world wars.
Half the team is Muslim.
There's a nigger on it too.
Most of the country is being raped by refugees.

The only good thing they've ever done is BTFO the beaners 7-1.

it's literally impossible

>t. 56% white country which sports and cities are unironically getting dominated by negroes

*kneels and gets shot*

Not of their national team, which is consistently great. Their league is fucking terrible though.

If you want to trigger Germans dig out that bullshit claim that >we only have 2 World Cup (2014).

by giving them attention you give them power, just stop

Huh?

>2

Why do Americans always resort to Sup Forums "arguments"? We are talking sports here. Just because Americans suck at every single sport it doesn't mean we can't talk about them

>inb4 shut up third world monkey nigger

you can't banter them but they never banter anyone anyways so it's fine
they're just robots you know

Retards (pre)tend to believe that prior to the reunification Germany consisted of West Germany Country and East Germany Country which then got mashed to Whole German Country, nullifying the old west WCs because West Germany Country no longer exists. Which is bullshit but trolls do whatever is necessary in WC threads

Not really, that shit never worked on me.
It is just way too ridiculous.

The only time I remember getting genuinely triggered on here was a few weeks back when some Belgian tried to convince me that Belgian beers are better than ours and using our mainstream beer brands (Beck's etc.) as evidence for that.
Got really pissed off at this faggot from that shitty non-country.

Um excuse me but America is good at a lot of sports and you are only good at one.
>b-but those don't count
Not an argument.

tbf Belgium has some sweet ass beers, we are held back by >muh reinheitsgebot

you can always say rapefugees welcome

>Just because Americans suck at every single sport

>he counts women's titles

>Americans win medals at individual "sports" like 10, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 and 400 metres backstroke; 10, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 and 400 metres breaststroke; 10, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 and 400 metres butterfly stroke; 10, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 and 400 metres freestyle swimming
>somehow they claim to be elite at all sports

In your book Russia, China and Jamaica are elite sport nations then

This. Germans are pretty nice about the whole 7-1 thing, I think its just because they're dead inside.

after we won the confed cup this year some argie made an epic rant about how we are robots and all our achievements are meaningless, that sanchez had the power to philosophically contemplate his match etc. does anyone have this pasta?

imagine telling your teammates to slow down so the opponents don't get too humiliated

Soccer is woman's sport, why not?

At least on this website, mostly Amerifats and Canadians make fun of 7-1

At least for us, even when you are one of our biggest rivals, we feel bad about making fun of that game

I'll never understand this meme, krauts are some of the must fun loving cunts I ever met

>FIFA World Cup
>3

lol

spen will win the world cup tho

the only interactions i've had with germans were online and they seem very serious and kinda boring

>we feel bad about making fun of that game
nah if you were winning we wouldn't hear the end of it, but the 24-year draught losing finals to chile twice not to mention our B team in the meantime makes you a little more humble

fuck off you subhuman. my friends always tell me I'm a REALLY funny guy

Yeah, I kinda feel bad because if it were >us humiliating them, we would try to go for 10-1 or something. I like germans.

This. Spain - Germany final. Asensio will come off the bench and score to win it.

WOW why so serious bro i was only joking haha

Even if you take away all of our swimming medals were only behind the Russia/Soviet Union in the total medal count. We're second overall in the Winter games. Meanwhile where is Argentina? 37th in total medals for the summer games. lel

this thread is too much fun, i have to go

it's the start of the weekend, so time for truck simulator

Yeah, if we won the WC at your home we'd make fun of it forever, or we were the ones defeating you 7-1

We don't really dig taking credit on Germany defeating you

if it were us we'd never get past 4-0 because the players would start trying to pull off silly tricks instead of scoring.

Is this that classic Kraut humor?

I hope you aren't actually joking, ETS is actually good.

Germans probably talk the least amount of shit on here.

Most insufferable are the Brits.

>inb4 USA

We only engage when provoked. Brits look for conflict.

at least for you because your """"""men"""""" are too fat and need a break every 2 minutes

ahahahahahahhahhahahahahhaha

you are just too fatttttt ahahahhahahahahahahahhahah

excellent german humour

>he doesnt remember USA WON FIFA

Actually wait we're still ahead of Russia if you take away our swimming medals. Are the rest of you guys even trying?

we only had one kraut in our wow guild and he was your typical XDDDD underage shitter oversharing with his daily life events

and when the attention ran out his sister joined in for the extra spice. fast forward and it turns out he was his sister all along

Brits and Leafs are pretty bad. You guys can be pretty bad too, but right now Chileans are fucking insufferable

I've never said Argentina was good at sports, I just said you were bad

You are proving my point, you'd be behind Russia and they are absolute wank at sports, just like you. As I already said, the Olympics are irrelevant

i'm pretty sure i've heard this story before or this is really common

Germans come to rio de janeiro and fight me

I posted about it on Sup Forums before

small world bruh

Nobody bullies and attacks you Americans on here more than Brazilians tho

I see an anti-American post made by a Brazilian pretty much in every thread, even if it doesn't have anything to do with the US

Sehr lustig, mein Freund.

including women is embarrassing. fucking kys

it's just the same brazillian anti-usa pro-mexicoguy

but it's usually the same guy. trust me I have the autisms

it's always the same guy. he lives on this board

>you'd be behind Russia
Actually we'd still be ahead I realized i did my math wrong.

> As I already said, the Olympics are irrelevant
Then why in the hell did you bring them up? Just to make us look good? You're not very good at this arguing thing.

It's literally one spammer.

>As I already said, the Olympics are irrelevant

Oldest sporting event in human history, the first international sporting event, billions of viewers.

We've had success in every major world sport (only counting men) aside from a soccer world cup.

And soccer wasn't the premier international sport from day one. Olympics, Boxing, and tennis were bigger.

>including women's """""""sports"""""""

say no to bullying

USA is way, way behind in medals per capita though.

The fuck?

He must have at least like 10 Sup Forums tabs open at any time on his browser to be able to do this

Dumbest meme of all time.

The USA is pretty good at Irrelevant sports and the Olympics m8. The argie is just baiting you.

>Women's WC lol

EMBARRASSING desu

it's not that hard Sup Forums is a pretty slow board

trust me I was the original slip poster

even those stupid kardashian bitches did more for humanity than this worthless piece of shit desu. he's the final form of human trash

Why is it a meme? It's a much more relevant metric to show a nation's sporting prowess.

if my calculations are correct he is also the guy that posts 7-1 to respond to every brazillian and sends them to 55chan

It's the same guy. I hate him and that brazillian faggot 7-1 poster so much.

When are Boxing, tennis, baseball (if you count rugby as an international sport, you have to count baseball, which has a similar distribution of countries it's relevant in), basketball irrelevant?

If you wanna banter krauts, just talk about how shit is /bundes/ in comparison to other yuro leagues

you smell like a turbo normie pls kys

Wait they're the same guy? Surely no one can be this much of a piece of shit.

>their brand new staidum ripped apart in the middle of a Bra x Arg match, with water falling to the pitch
>years of failures in football in the 90s and 2000s
>Basketball team is Dirk and 4 drunk guys
>1936 Olympics, Hitler BTFO
>England 5x1 Germany
>literally fear the Italians everytime they play each other. Even Pirlo said it.
>Always struggles against Africans
>lost 8x3 to Hungary and resorted to doping. Players died with doping related diseases.
>murderball against France in 86
>Cheeky tie with Algeria so that both qualified instead of MIGHTY ALGERIA
>Rummenigge is a tax dodger
>bought the votes to host 2006 WC (and felt proud of it)

>using wrong memes

Behold Fiji, the 4th most athletic country in the world!

>muh sekrit glubb xD

Only countries that can bully us are Netherlands, Austria and England. If you're not one of them don't try to insult us, we really don't care.

Nah, most people agree. It only starts to trigger people if you say it's below Ligue1 (we are heading there tho).

he might be but i'm not sure
it wouldn't surprise me desu

It is BrĂ¡ulio Rego, the shitposter.
Loves: Mexico, 7x1 posting
Hates: USA, 55chan

Except for obvious memes like apehoop and boreball wich are literally irrelevant.The rest are just not nearly as relevant as football.

Papa Jupp to the rescue senpai

German ppl are autists. Just like the dutch

Every single one of them is a weird fuck. The women are alright tho

what does new yugoslavia have over you?

Countries like America and China could literally win half the medals and still lose to a country like Jamaica if Jamaica wins just one medal. There's no where near enough medals for it to be a fair metric.

It's beyond impressive to produce a gold medal winner with such a small population

Much fairer than direct comparison considering we have 100x more people than Jamaica, and thus a much greater pool of athletes to draw from.

Wut?

None of these countries have any special effect on me
Especially not England and Austria, their criticism always seems to be based on some deep rooted inferiority complex (England) or 'little brother in the shadow' complex (Austria)

redditfugees welcome

isn't alex jones REALLY popular among certain subreds?

>say Americans are bad at all international sports
>they talk about Olympics
>post the per capita medal table
>b-b-but it doesn't c-care

and fuck your logic, nigga

What the fuck is 55chan and why he shills it too much?

But it's literally impossible for big countries to win unless they win all the medals. It's just a thing Britbongs meme'd about for the banter.

Why those 3?
>Netherlands only successs against you was in 88, they get BTFO every other time
>England = lmao
>Austria ????

r_thedonald was a Sup Forums psyops before it got b&. AJ is too nazi for the r*ddit crowd.

Basketball is the 2nd or 3rd biggest sport in the world (depending on how you factor in China) with leagues all over Europe that draw well in attendance and on television.

Pro baseball here is older than the codified sport of soccer itself and is relevant in countries that have a combined population of 650-700 million.

Is this one of those cases of, "We don't play it, so it's not "relevant?"

judging bye you're english you probably know what 55chan is, faggotinho