ISLAM IS CANCER

Discuss.

How does it feel to let muslim fucking shits take over Europe from the inside without a fight after thousands, millions even, of your citizens have given up their lives throughout history to defend Europe and Christianity?

Will we have heroes like pic related again?

>diversity
>tolerance
>multiculturalism

>Religion of Peace

>not all muslims

Bumperino senpai

Appreciate it brother

Daily reminder that European and American flags defending islam are disgusting muzzie diaspora.

>crusades are bad mk

everyday in lebanon the amount of christians decrease and the amount of muslims increase, muslims were a cause for all of our wars, and now lebanon is starting to be a muslim country instead of a pure 100% christian country, this morning there was a suicide bombing that killed 5 christians

Daily reminder that every word muslims say is 100% sanctioned lie.

ALL OF IT

Never trust a muslim.

Stay safe friend.

Reminder that all of the middle east and north africa were Christian lands with 4 of the 5 major Christian centres located there.

All of it is muslim now. A fucking shame.

thank you canadabro

WHEN?

WHEN??

>that fucking modern day flag
>those ridiculous spears

This movie was a major cringe for anyone even mildly interested in history.

>muhammad din du nuffin

Hello brothers and sisters, I am Muslim

>Discuss
There's nothing to discuss
Islam is pure cancer

Better than nothing. The SJW muslim defending garbage will never let us have a proper movie about those battles.

>Charles Martel

>tfw family was at Lepanto

Hello roach. How does it feel that when the west wakes up we will kill 1.5 billion of you?

ty based Bulgarian for the infographs

dokaji 4e si bulgar4e

My friend, that day will never come, because you enjoy our food

based

>actually thinking there is a difference between catholics, protestants and muslims

stay cucked tatar

No problem friend. The word must be spread.

Дa нe e някoй тъпaк c пpoкcи ли? eл o eл.

I don't. Your men will burn and your women will be sterilized.

Yea, I know that. When they anounced there will be a movie about the battle of Viena everyone was hyped, but then it turned out to be a fucking B class movie. Game of Thrones episode has higher budget than that. Still it doesnt justify using polish eagle from late XXth century. Did they just buy it in a shop for football fans?

Дocтa бългapи зaпoчнaхa дa ce пoкaзвaт, тpя ce пpoбвa.

Квo миcлиш зa бaтe бoйкo

What does this hand gesture mean? plz explain

Karl Martell was German anyway.

Eh, I'll take it. Feels good being the first vid I watch today

stop appropriating my culture

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

John of Austria (Kingdom of Spain)

ftfy

The anti-Bulgarian propaganda you have been slurping since Tito was in power will be your downfall. We used to be allies that stood together against the muslim hordes, now you go on internet looking to insult me.

The sooner you understand you were the bad guys in our mutual history, the easier to it will be to work together again.

p.s. I never understood the "tatar" thing.

Бaтe Бoйкo cтaвa. He би бил мoя избop, нo e пo-дoбpe oт кoмyнягитe или т*pцитe. Oтнoвo щe глacyвaм зa нeгo, нямa зa кoй.

Source?

>The sooner you understand you were the bad guys in our mutual history, the easier to it will be to work together again.

Sorry, we only work with Slavs

Mass immigration of Negro Animist Christians or Mestizo Catholics have a similar psychometric profile and would cause most of the same problems. The content of their superstitious beliefs is the most trivial reason to oppose them. None of them is Us.

the man was raised in Spain.

Bullshit.

Fucking north african immigrant.

What did he think of himself? What were his genes?

Canadian Lebanese here. I hate seeing my country go to shit more than it already was. More frequently in hearing about attacks happening there and I get terrified one of my family members will be caught in the mix.

>Islam is a religion of peace!
>literally has invaded Europe several times and actually took over some areas

couldn't give a shit about muslims either way desu.

certainly not gonna get worked up about anyone because a retard on Sup Forums tellls me to.

Islam is mostly a distraction to force the discourse into a civic nationalist box.

Race and genetics is all that matters, and they don't want us to talk about that.

Muslims are relatively harmless when not enabled by jews and marxists.

His father was Charles V, and his mother was from Regensburg. He served his half-brother as a military leader Philip II of Castille.

It does say it is the religion of peace, but context matters. If you read the texts (I have), it says there will be peace on earth when all other religions/atheists are either converted or enslaved/killed.

Just another form of taqiyya misinformation.

Hello ACHMED :^)

There were no marxists and jews were not powerful when the first Caliphates conquered the mid east and north africa.

You can't tell his "genes". European monarchy has a lot of history breeding between houses of all the kingdoms. He sure considered himself "Spaniard". The problem is that nationalism wasn't really invented thenn, so he probably fought for honor to his liegue.

>There were no marxists and jews were not powerful when the first Caliphates conquered the mid east and north africa.

Then is not now. A arab alliance failed to take *Israel*. Three times. Arabs are almost nigger tier.

They would not be able to put a dent into a Europe without AIDS (leftism/jews).

It's funny. After learning and reading about Taqqiya I find it hard to trust literally anything a muslim says. They could tell me that Earth rotates around the Sun and I'd question it.

Muh ancestors.
Galicia-Asturias independence when?

You are misinformed my Niponese friend. They have been trying to conquer Europe for 14 centuries, because their book and pedophile prophet order them to do it. Jews are irrelevant in this.

>Fucking north african immigrant.
Half-breed civic "nationalist".

Good. That's the proper attitude.

I saw a map with blue eyes across Europe... Asturias was the only place in Spain where they were a majority.

Based Pelagius.

All my family has blue eyes.

*Karel Martel was Dutch like all early Frankish Kings.
Dutch =/= German

Jews enable the most aggressive form of wahabism by proxy through Saudi Arabia.

Destroy any secular regimes that could oppose them.

Import them by the boatload into western countries while cucking us up with marxism.

Jews are the only threat. Arabs are simply to dumb.

>Jews are the only threat. Arabs are simply to dumb.

Nope. Jews are a minor annoyance. Your hatred is blinding you. Stop the tinfoil act.

Jews don;t want to enslave/kill/behead/rape you. When was the last jewish suicide bomb attack?

This conflict is not about the Jews. It is about Christianity vs. Islam for 14 centuries.

Islam is the problem, arabs are the cancer. Concentrate on them. Jews are your fucking allies in this.

>Your hatred is blinding you.

Damn right schlomo

That will leave us divided and ripe for conquest;. You are playing right into the mulsims' plan.

Divided we fall.

>2016
>not wanting to expel both Muslims AND Jews from your nations
I agree that Jews can be a strategic ally against Muslims in the Middle East, but I still don't want Jews in my country.

I have no problem with that. I don;t like jews either.

History has shown us what happens when we are allied against the horde.

If the Balkan or Western leaders where united against the muslim shits, there would have never been conquest of Iberia, Balkans, etc. or a battle on the gates of fucking Vienna.

green + purple = christian conquests

>christianity is a religion of peace

lmao you faggots had to make up fake stories where you "beat muslims while being outnumbered" when actually the muslims left because there was nothing worthy of conquering in your shitholes

that's the christian version of "muh 6 gorillion "

butthurt gypsy slavshit

Based Bulgarian friend, good work using Robert Spencer-esque knowledge to red pill tin foil hat "ITS THE JUICE" Sup Forums on islam

>No Steven the Great

That list is shit.

t. Muhammad bin Salif bin Ahmad bin Hasan

Don't give a fuck about race, don't give a fuck about genetics.

All I care about is ridding the world of Islam once and for all.

Most of these are just old fucking infographs and Facebook-quality memes.

Why?

yes, this!

t. Paco Pablo Paquito Perez

t. dirty pedo worshipers

They are not old and all of them have sources.

Absolutely this. It ultimately comes down to a struggle between Western thought, civilization, and ideology, and that which opposes it.

Any other prejudice being added into the mix just owes itself to ignorance, and is needlessly divisive.

Well you are an idiot than because you will never solve the root problems.

t. butthurt idolater slavshit gypsy turkish rapebaby

He was not only half German half Spanish but he ruled the Netherlands.

Regardless it doesn't matter because Spain takes too much credit for Lepanto anyway. Almost all of the soldiers were Italian.

>When was the last jewish suicide bomb attack?
If they were an inbred population with 85 mean IQ, military tactic/strategic acumen that would embarrass the Italians and that were their their chief tactic, I'd be more focused on who opened the gates for them and was using them as cats' paws against the native European populations.

You will die musliml. Your family, your umma, your previous imams, all of it.

Your countries of origin will burn, your mother will wail in horror while slavic cock is splitting her in half, your sister will be fucked by dogs, your relatives will be beheaded, mutilated and buried in graves covered by pug blood.

Your time is close, fucking muslim piece of shit. None of you will be left on the Earth after we are done with you.

>pug blood
I know it's pig but that made me spit my drink laughing.

kek, fucking muslims hate dogs as well, so it works either way

It seems like Muslim forces throughout early history were a legitimate threat. Now their armies today are pretty laughable. Guess technology really left them behind.

It seems their only way of conquest today is infiltrating Europe and outbreeding natives Europeans.

>christianity is a religion of peace

you sure showed me

brb converting to your beautiful religion

yes we hate bulgarian dogs

Pretty much.

I can sense your fear from here, roach.

Can your 70IQ brain conceptualize the fact that you will stop existing? Your whole filthy pedo worshiping kind?

So witty! 75 IQ!

This.

no muslim worships any human let alone a peadophile

stop projecting, idol worshipper

you litteraly worship idols and call out others? lel

You have no hearts.

here >is needlessly divisive

Think

What about Alexander Suvorov he was quite legendary?

Muhammad was a pedo, genocidal murderer, slaver, wife beater and a liar, get rekt scum.

if i have a low IQ, why hasn't my country been conquered by others for centuries ?

checkmate low IQ inbred bulgarian gypsy

>75 IQ
That's one of the reasons for both of the following:
>they're no military threat to the West unaided
>you don't want them mass-immigrating to the First World

Alhamdulillah, you people invaded our nations, now we return the favour

Takbir

>no proof

you are everything you accused him of

Reading about all these battles and leaders fighting against muslims give me a raging boner for a game where you either play as a member of their army or one of the leaders themselves.

How can one not like this guy