/iggles/ General

G'day cunts. I have just returned from a six week ban due to an elite and very muscular shitposting spree that I committed across multiple boards. I did the crime, I did the time, and now I am back and ready to discuss some sports. And what better thread to start off with than an /iggles/ general

A lot has happened since I last posted.

Let's talk about how the Iggles have the best young qb in the league who is consistently putting up good numbers

Let's talk about how the Giants season is over and how they will fade into irrelevancy again, as they always do during the course of a season where they show 'promise' at the beginning. Suck for Sam am I right? The Jets will be furious

Let's talk about how Ezekiel Elliot's woman beating ass will be sitting for 6 games and possibly even more

Let's talk about how the Cowboys golden child meme qb is regressing, and the Tony Romo return rumors are swirling

Let's talk about those retarded Cowboys trips who know nothing bout football who thought that their defense would be top 5 even after losing 5+ starters

Let’s talk about those retarded Giants trips who know nothing about football who cannot tell that the eagles defense was always strong up front, wouldn't be able to give Eli problems

Let's talk about how chimpdell beckham Jr has passed his 15 minutes and is just a past his prime, oft injured, diva , while hard working, grounded. and humble Nelson Agholor and Alshon Jeffrey will become the 1st and 2nd best WR's in the NFC East
>dez
>odell

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1Nvv__oRW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/2

Let's talk about how Doug Pederson was a good hire and locker room drama and cancer filled Adam Gase is already losing the team

Let's talk about how the ineffective, beta Ben Macadoodoo is merely a placeholder

The Chad 1st place, The Virgin nowins

Anyway that's enough ranting about irrelevant teams. This is after all an /iggles/ General, and the iggles are anything but irrelevant.

Why do people STILL doubt Basedadelphia?

Keep in mind they continue to have one of the most well rounded teams in the league and now have a muscular 5-1 record.

>he genuinely believed the Iggles weren't gonna improve
>he's a retarded faggot who should kill himself

Ready for round 2 Captain Kuck? We get to play on an actual field and not a disrespectful budget, ankle-killing """field"""

If you're an Iggles hater, please refrain from posting
unless your team is .700 or has 5 wins, your opinion is irrelevant

The last time you were 5-1, you didn't get into the playoffs.

You're a franchise that chokes.

0 Superb Owls btw

>this philly smugness

DILLY DILLY

>Let's talk about the Cowboys and other teams instead of the Iggles forget the fact I labeled this Iggles general

You're the most insecure degenerate fanbase I've ever seen.
And you're never winning anything ever.

Suprise you didnt get beheaded before you could post

His team is bad at football, and he cannot even read
holy shit this is sad

Only the giants have won anything in my lifetime and I can drink. So they're the only ones who get to use muh rings.

Evils a shit

rest of the nfl should just keep sleeping

t. 0-5

>the Philadelphia Kneegles

Skeep is pissed

youtube.com/watch?v=n1Nvv__oRW4

damn I was pretty glad to NOT see an eagles general today, too late it seems. whenever we get cocky, we start to tank ;_;

Which Eagle will be the first to get a national endorsement deal, like OBJ for Verizon or Rodgers for State Farm?

I remember Sproles had one for detergent last season, but he's hurt now... :(

Ertz is having the season of his life right now, wouldn't be shocked if it was him or Wentz

It's our time now lads.

Go home cuz

Eagles literally dominate the NFC East but choke in the playoffs every time.

The Eagles literally won the NFC East and then the Giants won the superbowl that year.

Based fucking Matt

>tfw work at Iggles bar
Oh god if they keep winning it'll only get crazier

>I have just returned from a six week ban due to an elite and very muscular shitposting spree that I committed across multiple boards.
Legitimately laughed at this

SKEEEEEUUUUP BTFO

This is why I don't shitpost.

DELETE THIS!

>we

imagine having such a troubled homelife that you're not an eagles fan

>it's a Cowboys fan falseflagging Eagles fan falseflagging as a Cowboys fan falseflagging as an Eagles fan
and they say the NFCE isn't elite.

PHILLY PHILLY

jeez man I'm an Eagles fan but even I wouldn't want that job, I'm sorry man.