This was HUGE back in the day, why does nobody talk about it anymore?

This was HUGE back in the day, why does nobody talk about it anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaj6YGOLskQ
vintage-erotica-forum.com/showpost.php?s=07a5559c35b3a35db8a10705b45e19cf&p=333230&postcount=85
imagefap.com/pictures/4281190/Hairy-jill-in-jungle
imagefap.com/pictures/3637359/Sheena-Jungle-Queen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as a 9 nine year old seeing commercials for this show, i always felt as though she behaved pretentiously

She was
so
fucking
annoying
If this show was on today Sup Forums would savage it

yeah but id totally bone her boney ass ass

Harrison pls

Was that the first Internet meme?

Probably one of the first to get traction among normies, at least

I've never even seen it in reruns. Very strange considering how big it was during its original run.

I remember watching it when it premiered. It was cute and funny for the first two years but then got tired and old, like its stick insect protagonist.

>This was HUGE back in the day

I mean it was somewhat well known, but even at the height of it's popularity it wasn't exactly a ratings juggernaut. I don't think I knew even one person who watched it.

Nobody I know have liked or seen it. It was just a brick on TV schedule.

SINGLE FEMALE LAWYER

HAVING LOTS OF SEX

WEARING SEXY MINI SKIRTS

Because she was one of the dumb anorexics who wax all their body hair. She could have had awesome hairy arms like Ellen Muth and be remembered to this day, but no, she chose to fade into obscurity instead.

I was a kid when it was on and it always seemed like a boring shit show, like Frasier

>fade into obscurity
She has a regular role on that Supergirl show which is currently on TV

only watched a handful of times for the waifu game

>She has a regular role on that Supergirl show which is currently on TV
Yea, obscurity

Exactly.

You may want to look up the definition of that word, just sayin'

>disgusting.tiff

I've seen a lot of episodes of this and I can't remember anything about it, other than the law firm she worked at had just one big unisex bathroom.
I think people fucked in it but don't quote me on that.
It also had Robert Downey Jr. during all the drug shit when he wasn't that famous. Pre-Tony Stark. He looked like a pussy faggot.

Do you work on Supergirl and you got offended? Because that simple joke really shouldn't need an explanation.

That's not how you spell qt.

My high school English teacher loved this show and would always bring it up in class. Yes I am that fucking old.

>It also had Robert Downey Jr. during all the drug shit when he wasn't that famous. Pre-Tony Stark. He looked like a pussy faggot.
This show was right on the cusp of his un-JUSTing, I remember everyone talking about how he was back on track

my mom loved this show
i remember a case where a guy was buried neck deep in the ground, and some other guy accidentally kicked his head off, and they played this song youtube.com/watch?v=vaj6YGOLskQ

I remember this show also included Portia di Rossi in her prime, pre-Ellen

Forgotten show thread?

Better of Ted was great.

I remember it. She was good in it.

I watched this a bit when my mom had it on back in the day, I enjoyed it for like a 9 year old, mostly because it would have silly larger than life bits like the Dancing Baby and other things for my feeble childlike mind

I only remember it cause of Lucy Liu and Iron Man.

I remember watching her show purely because of how unconventional she looked.

TV needs more odd looking people in general,

that or the hamster dance

>get really into Journeyman, Jericho, John Doe, and Daybreak
>they all get cancelled
>no one ever mentions them anymore
>dat mid-2000s feel

You in a show when?

Too bad she went insane IRL.

still cute tho

For you.

Wolfgirl movie when??

It's like Don Rickles as a skinny Woman.

huuuuge with single white bitches

nobody liked that crazy cunt. oh sure wed hatefuck her but nooobody liked her. hence, forgotten trash left to be harrison fords bobblehead. lolz.

>>mfw you dont know about ATE MY BALLS
fucking gen y plebs

Just don't look at the feet.

Neanderthaler?

Only thing I remember about the show from when I was a kid.
I remember it being a big thing that the dancing baby was gonna be in the show.
Oh internet, how you have grown.

When I played WoW i had a pallidan named PallyMcHeal and no one got the refrence. I thought the show was huge, like friends. I was too young to watch it and i hated the commercials but still i thought it was a relevent cultural nod.

can you give me a quick rundown on this series?

There's a really good old Hustler set with a hairy Jewish qt roleplaying a cavegirl.

vintage-erotica-forum.com/showpost.php?s=07a5559c35b3a35db8a10705b45e19cf&p=333230&postcount=85

Too intimidated by her big brain. She's a member of Mensa and Intertel.

>when he wasn't that famous

RJD has been extremely famous since the mid 80's, literally decades before Iron Man

He died out, forgotten about because of all the drug charges and arrests. Only to come back bigger than before.

Wtf am I looking at here

>man with no space for anymore fetishes accommodates another one in space he didn't know he had.

Didn't this spawn "The practice" and that eventually turned into Boston Legal, a weird lineage.

It wasn't bad when i rewatched bits a year back but some of the character gimmicks got tired. The Australian variant on the formula was pretty good.

I am too, think she'd marry me?

I wouldn't say that. RDJ was a "just there" actor for a majority of his career.

>that blonde terrorist from 24
boner status: muh

Underrated.

imagefap.com/pictures/4281190/Hairy-jill-in-jungle
imagefap.com/pictures/3637359/Sheena-Jungle-Queen

was Sup Forums even around back then? it was definitely full of memes