And so it begins ;^)

And so it begins ;^)

Lord KEK will save us all.

Lord Duterte is also anti-UN.

The US and Japan are the only people that keep the UN up though.

what is that pic supposed to mean? US never listened to the UN, Bush went to war in Iraq without them.....

That doesn't makes sense, the USA IS the UN.

I know that the UN is useless but they do try to help.

thank you for this

Its a small handful of elite members that do nothing for this world except attempt to undermine our American consitution in the name of globalization. It was formed after WWII to make sure WWIII never happened and is used for nothing but trade agreements now and to push an agenda. Fuck them, we need to dismantle it

Exactly, we don't need them.

it is supposed to show the OPs lack of understanding

They should stop fucking helping.

>Although most U.S. contributions come from the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development, hundreds of millions of dollars also flow into the U.N. system from other parts of the federal government. For instance, the U.S. Department of Agriculture provides funding to the Food and Agriculture Organization, the Department of Energy gives money to the International Atomic Energy Agency, and the Department of Health and Human Services supports the World Health Organization.

Who cares about war, we're funding this shit.

but trade agreements are a bulwark against war are they not?....instead of escalating straight to war, you can pull the levers of trade sanctions first. Isn't that what resolved the whole nuclear situation with Iran recently ?

if you do most of the funding you pull most of the strings I think

We don't need the UN. They don't declare war for us. We pay retarded amounts of money to a foreign organization. This money is better spent here on our education if you are a democrat or something like jobs or the military if you are a republican. We don't need them bro

>And so it begins ;^)

And so it ends :^)

Too bad they went full jewish with kf2

Obama is an anti-white nigger, I'd side with the nigger-sterilizers in Israel over him any day

>iPhone conservative
The irony

The UN is stepping on us you fucking nigger.

>sculpture by a swedish artist

can't make this shit up

Nuh, naw wittens