The Miserable Mill is pure KINO

The Miserable Mill is pure KINO

How did the quality of this series improve so dramatically in the last 2 episodes?

How did my dick get so hard in the last two seconds?

Is it anything like the books?

miserable mill > lizard room > bad beginning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wide windown

Who was the better actor?

klaus

I dropped it after the second episode. couldn't listen to the narrator tlaking about what a horrible story this is for another 20min.

does he ever stop?

My dick gets so hard everytime violet opens her mouth in both movie and series

Same here mate the narrator was annoying as fuck.

>Lizard room

The narrator was one of my favorite parts, and he mentions it less, but still pretty often, past the Bad Beginning. Episodes 7&8 are the best and worth powering thru the first few episodes for

The fucking parents reveal was amazing. I was impressed with how intimidating Olaf is standing in that doorway

It is everything like the books

Filled me with horror tbqh fampai

That's exactly how it is in the book.

I'm surprised how faithfully they were able to adapt the style of narration to screen.

Why did the first 3 arcs take so many cues from the movie?

Movie was better cast, show handles the books better (I also can't remember was aunt Josephine black in the movie? Is she not actually related to them?)

None of them are actually related to them. She's white in the movie but the books never specify anyone's race.

Because the movie had some surprisingly good contriutions

...Um, it's the same story?

Wtf kind of question is this?

Just because it worked that way in the books doesn't necessarily mean it's the right choice for the film.

Some of you YA aspies need to be kept away from movies/TV.

I actually really liked the movie, even if it was just B-grade Tim Burton. Always felt it was underrated.

After watching the trailer for the series, I don't see much reason to watch the whole thing as it basically looks like the movie minus Jim Carrey. Is it a waste of time? I couldn't care less about the books as I am no longer 10 years old and adaptations should be judged on their own merits.

So far the best way to describe it is the movie, but covering every book instead of just the first three, and turn the B- Tim Burton into a B- Wes Anderson

It's definitely enjoyable for someone who liked the movie.

The bait and switch with the parents was pretty good.
I still kind of preferred the way it was handled in the books, where a single survivor of the fire is mentioned and they labor under the delusion that one of their parents made it for ages and then it turns out it was the third Quagmire sibling.

Absolute top plebs detected

yeah but Helquist's illustrations are as iconic as the story. I felt shat on after seeing that the second gaurdian in a row was a p.o.c

I remember being a big fan of the unauthorized autobiography. Just a bunch of strange cryptic notes and secrets and mysteries that will never be solved. It added a lot more flavor. And the time period is always unclear in an oddly fun way: sometimes it feels like the 1890s, sometimes it feels like the 1950s, sometimes it feels modern-day.

Poe was described as being pale, and so was josephine, pale is like the opposite of those two in the series

I am a probably a bigger fan of the series than you are, and although those guys probably didn't read the book they aren't wrong. There isn't sorrow in his lines, he just straight up reads them, and they go on for way too long. And they don't really capture the poetic essance of the snickets story's.

>I am a probably a bigger fan of the series than you are
'no'

Patrick warburton is probably the best part of everything he's in

kind of triggered it ended right before my favorite book got adapted

>his favourite book is AA
How come user?

The anination of sunny gnawing the bark was topkek

Animation*
Fuck

Was the first one to click with me and got me hooked on the series when I read them in middle school.

fair enough, thinking about it I have no idea which one I would say was my favourite