Say no to racism / turks are people too

ITT we feel sorry for our turkish brothers, they suffered the most under Ottoman tyranny. Turks were during Ottoman times what cattle is today.

The Turk has always been treated bad by the white man, during ottoman times, during Balkan wars and even now. Lets all come together to stand up for an end of racism, and the end of the slavery of the turkish man, who has been enslaved since 700 years.

As a sophisticated ruling class, the Ottomans looked down upon the Turkish peasantry, calling them Eşek Turk (the donkey Turk) and Kaba Turk (stupid Turk). Expressions like "Turk-head" and "Turk-person" were contemptuously used by Ottomans when they wanted to denigrate each other.

In France we say "Tête de Turc" (Turkish head) to talk about someone that everyone pick on

>cracker subhuman is so mad he made a thread about ottomans because an almancı set his ass on fire with a single wiki pic
can't make this shit up
fuck crackers

wtf i love erdo now

we also make fun of the french and their military
#JeSuisCharles
#PrayForKarbogazi

I am sorry for all the pain everybody caused to you harmless desert people, I really am.

cry more amerimutt/wh*te subhuman.

To be honest, the racism against Turks is really getting out of hand here.
They are people too, and many Turks are very secular and like western values. By bulling them here we only drive them closer to islam

>They are people too, and many Turks are very secular and like western values. By bulling them here we only drive them closer to islam
white subhuman do you think we actually care?
what makes me genuinely butthurt is that some of you white subhumans whitewash us

also stick your "western values" up your ass. go die under a truck.

This, they beg since 30 years to enter the EU and to accept western values. They feel connected to their host countries by playing for their national teams. Turks are European people and their status as 3rd class citizens should stop. They went through so much pain and misery.

Don't speak like that for Türkiye you subhuman mod monkey

make my feet clean, untermensch

Mashallah my white brother, your feelings will never be hurt again on my watch.

Father of the Turks seems to disagree

dont post that yahudi faggot ever again

fez is a greek hat you imbecile hence western
the sultan who made fez obligatory was called giaour sultan by turks themselves lmao

also just realized whites are huge crybabies
>be white
>insult turks for years
>we ignore it
>we start to talk the truth about whites
>whites get butthurt and create daily butthurt threads about us

Roach will always be roach

>german flag

good job charles you won against mamelukes
however, it seems they're winning again
#JeSuisCharlie
#PrayForNice
please stop crying when muslims fuck your shit up. we don't care about your people.

Does Turkey print qur'ans in turkish?

yes

That's why the EU user created this thread.
To make peace between whites and Turks

>By bulling them here we only drive them closer to islam
>there are people who think that shitposting on Sup Forums has a social impact

didnt shit posting in 4chinz caused trump to win in murcah? or at least helped.

remember how people were actually butthurt about rare pepes and wrote papers/made news about them officially on actual tv news programs and universities.

pretty sure he never said that

why do you always come up with battle from centuries ago? they don't matter since today you're a shithole and we're in the top 10 economic power. There will always be an equivalent for that battle anyway like , masturbating to your old glory leads you nowhere. We have nukes you don't. We have a culture everyone knows around the world and many envy, you don't. You're just known for kebab, perfidy and immigration. Any country known for its citizens being absolute trash wherever they are doesn't deserve respect in my opinion. Our country was once allied with you and everyone in Europe called this alliance "unholy", tells a lot about how people think of you...
i'm saying all of this without hate but you just inspire pity, stop larping at that point

sure

no that's a quote from an african american

>YANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

To be fair, there was much more advertisement for yes than for no (none at all)

damn you sure showed me

Turks have suffered being slaughtered and kept iliterate under Ottomans, under Balkan rule, even now many Turks dont have a real birthdate but state 01.01. beginning of year x. This needs to stop, I wish more empathy from the white man towards the Turks, because the white man has slaughtered them so many times. All they ever wanted was living peacefully in the desert, in tents as nomadic people, drinking tea.

true. after all those advertisement for yes and literally no advertisement for no, 51% yes votes is a failure desu.

>His ass is literally on fire for more than 1 hour because of a single wiki pic

it pushed some autists, memsters and edgelords to vote for Trump. I really doubt that the average redneck, 40 y.o. unemployed worker, business owner etc has even heard of Sup Forums. It's a popular site among the 12-30 groups and even these people didn't go majority Trump.

idk yesterday i saw an image in which a guy literally paid 675 dollaridos for a class of 3 credits about pepes in some dumb fuck university.

I think you undersestimate the power of "meme magic". Websites like 4chin or r/the_donald give losers a possibility to organize themself and gain media visibility

Good. Fuck superstition.

no one in turkey really knows arabic anyways, they are just LARPing muh otto empire.

laik ananı da vereydin gavad

It is true that pepes, memes and Sup Forums could be easily now described as a cultural phenomenon.
In Trump's case though what really mattered and resonated across all ages and social strata was that he spat on the face of the political class.
In the republican debate he literally told them
I Own Your Ass. I can buy you any time and some of you i have already bought.
Why elect an employee when you can go straight to the boss?

>doğruyu söyleyince ananı vermiş oluyorsun
büyüme zamanı alt yaş

senden büyüğüm laik anasını siktiğimin gavadı. araplar götünü öyle bir yakmış ki kamalın sözünde araplarla alakalı tek bir şey olmadığı halde bir şekilde araplara ve osmanlılara bağladın sözünü

>araplar götünü öyle bir yakmış ki kamalın sözünde araplarla alakalı tek bir şey olmadığı halde bir şekilde araplara ve osmanlılara bağladın sözünü
lol hayır, fin türkçe kuran var mı dedi, sanırım zannettiği kuranı arapça okuduğumuz ve arapça bildiğimiz şeklindeydi, ben de var dedim, sonra da zaten türkiyede insanlar arapça bilmiyorlar ki dedim bunu düşünerek. demek asıl Kamal senin götünü öyle bir yakmış ki böyle izdüşümler alıyorsun. adamın 100 yıllık cesedi bile göt yakıyor vay anasını. inşAllah bende böyle olurum ileride, 100 yıl sonra cesedimle alt yaşların götünü yakarım cayır cayır.

kamal götümü yakmıyor moruQ sadece b*Yazlara yarandığını düşünmüştüm neyse

:^)

Turks are not people please stop accepting us into your socities

what do you mean? Of course you are people, and you are the most secular and most successful muslim country

This thinking of yourself being an animal is what the Ottomans have done to you. This needs to stop, you are not animals, you are humans.

>"Turk-head"
kek
I'm gonna use this from now on

Which EU official is shitposting on Sup Forums?

Some almancı set his ass on fire by posting a wiki battle pic in which 800 Turks wrecked 70.000 Serbs chances of him being a balkanrapebaby are great but he could be an amerimutt because he's extremely retarded or just a wh*Te subhuman

i told you earlier dumb slave. those are kemalist memes. turks were ruling nation of ottoman or seljuk empires. they owned sultans, bureaucracy, justiracy, parliement, army etc. meanwhile your kin was conquered and considered as slave. payed jizzya and blood tax to surivive.
if you check its sources though you are probably 50 iq underage who wont bother to do that, only few butthurt kemalist sources claim those were a thing. btw please hate us and tell us how much you hate us. being hated by their ex slaves is something that turks take pride in. it means they fucked your mothers good.

That's not true and you know it.
You care about us,
and I care about you too, Brazil

xoxo

Please post these sources

No, he is right. I also feel sorry for all the turks we raped

I enjoy the Turk shitposting and they take banter well too

All the Turkish people I met in America were nice.
I guess we only get "the good ones".

>this

He is bulgarian balkanrapebaby from /balk/ I know him.
btw I am not OP :DDD