Putin is turning into a Finn LARPer

>built a mansion near Finland

youtube.com/watch?v=MrIsXKdjZdo

dailymail . co.uk/news/article-4829514/Inside-Putin-s-new-holiday-home.html

>Putin's newfound interest against Finno-Ugric peoples ("How did we live with them in peace?")

delfi . ee/news/paevauudised/valismaa/putinil-tarkas-huvi-soomeugrilaste-vastu-kuidas-nad-kull-slaavlastega-harmooniliselt-koos-elasid?id=78959948

>Putin: "Tere tere vana kere"

youtube.com/watch?v=yHYHJpx9uL4

+ Google "Putin veps" - rumors of him having Finno-Ugric roots

When did Putin realize the Finno-Ugric lifestyle is superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sscap-U8QjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CauseEUKlbc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=cMAytRJULxg
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/putin_to_visit_savonlinna/9704657
ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/3596414/Putin saapui Savonlinnaan helikopterilla
youtube.com/watch?v=wXuWPaD-ZPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>outcasted finn wants to be a finn

putin was always proud of his finnic heritage

>Wanting to be a Finn

I've said this all along, Putin is a Finn crashing Russia with no survivors because he hates Sl*vs.

Putin having a smashing time with the Finnish president

I unironically think we should invite Putin to visit this museum. Not even a Russia bashing place, just a lot of information and curiosities about Estonians and Finno-Ugrics. Of course he'd have to leave once he gets his information.

WTF I hate Ukraine now

>that stance

Absolute madman

The amount of aspergers in this picture even exceeds /mämmi/ and /ee/ combined

Finnish president is basically the real life joker

I guess Putin wants allies now?

>russian news in 4ch
Even here. Fuck off.

To be honest, I have great respect for Finland managing to have such cordial relations with Russia.
I bet it wasn't easy to imrpove relations with Soviet Union after Winter War and WW2

Also. This is would be our new nation leader. Forgot about Put in.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nasty man who is not even a Finn.

I hope he dies in mysterious circumstances.

)

I have realized that your next, actually Sl*vic president could be even worse than Putin

>when the mushrooms the Estonian PM gave you kick in

>not even a Finn.
>be finn
>be dictator
Hmmmm
Slavic president for Russia best choice ever.

t.triggered brainlet

>Non finn ruling russia
here comes the crash and destruction

>See put in about 18 years
>don't trigger
Are you even a human?

Not everyone who's disagree with you is triggered, Ivan.

I've been browsing Russian girls instagrams and they all love Putin

don't reply to him

We have a good working relationship

Yeltsin was a good guy

>Slavic president for Russia best choice ever.
Best leaders of Russia in order of best to worst
Finn
German
Viking
Steppe Nomad
.power gap
Sl*v

>little gerils for put in

Shoigu is unironically a Mongolian raider

When he gets in we will see the end of the world

And how is Estonian Russian relationship?

but you're moshe

Been bad since the communism, genocide and Russificiation. They have a special thing for us and Latvians.

>Sl*v
Shut. Up.
youtube.com/watch?v=sscap-U8QjQ

Non existent

I am sorry to hear that and hope it will improve over time

Why does it need to improve? They are completely irrelevant butthurt belters. Dime a dozen.

If be serios we have good reletionships only with best Korea.
youtube.com/watch?v=CauseEUKlbc&t=1s

Estonia is trying to become more western while Russia drifts further away from the west

>They have a special thing for us and Latvians.
What about Lithuanian (Poland's Guatemala)?

oh i see thanks

It's always good to get along with your neighbours

but Funland and Russia still get along, dont they?

>Finnish media
Kek. No.
>Create rumours of him having finnic roots
>omg did you hear the rumours

Europeans are not interested in getting along and we are completely fine with it.

It's an economic relationship.

Putin is Finnish agent who's mission is to finish the Suur-Suomi project.

>it will improve over time
balts will extinct in your life time

>Funland and Russia still get along
Lol no

>but Funland and Russia still get along, dont they?
Probably as long as they always have, a kind if forced neutrality of Finland while Finland specifically trains to fight off another invasion from the East.

His grandparents are from Tver which is a region with Finnic roots. That is not a "rumor" but reality.
The question is strictly how much for him personally.

b-but why?

Nah Lithuania is much cooler with them, I think it stems from

1) they have the buffer of Belarus so not true neighbors

2) they didn't get Russified so no true anti-Russian sentiment (Lithuania has like 5% Russians when at our worst we had like 35%, now 25%)

3) most importantly, during WW2 in face of occupation, many Estonians and Latvians (including my grandparents) allied with the Nazi armed forces and the "betrayal" hurt them so bad they still call us Nazis to this day

>Create rumours of him having finnic roots
>>omg did you hear the rumours
I thought he admits to it and didn't he even chair some Finnic festival?

Do you have reportage about North Korea in your TV?
youtube.com/watch?v=cMAytRJULxg

I have not seen it.

for complex of reasons
look statistic

>he unironically thinks nazis are better than commies

>stop calling Nazis Nazi
butthurt belt logic at its finest

Bad. You should know Bast Korea gr8 country!

Why don't you call Germans Nazi now?

At lease nazis didn't genocide Finno-ugric people.

*cough*
-russians
*cough*

>he unironically thinks nazis are better than commies
People generally ally with their greater enemy's enemy even if they are shitheads. Like the west allied with the Soviets despite them being dick bags because the immediate threat was the Nazis.

They don't have SS parades, they are not proud of being nazis and they don't oppress minorities based on ethnicity, denying them basic human rights.

Relations between Russia are ok, wouldn't call them good. For example Putin did visit to celebrate Finland's 100 year independence, but didn't congratulate at all on the 100 years.

I know history around WW1 isn't what they like to talk about, but still it was very rude not to acknowledge it.

Don't you have a rally to attend, white warrior? Don't forget your tiki torch.

>Putin did visit to celebrate Finland's 100 year independence
Bullshit

i don't call Germans nazi, cause most of them arent proud of SS and their deals, unlike you. i understand that Estonia was occupied by USSR but it doesn't mean you should join those who commit war crimes on an ungoing basis

He visited a month ago stupid vodkanigger

you do realize Putin is Vespian right
he'll be more Finnic than you Russian rapebaby will ever be lmao

Bull
Shit
You dumb fingol

Sorry to say that but it is true. I watched it on youtube

>be proud to be finn
Why?

>Don't you have a rally to attend, white warrior? Don't forget your tiki torch.
Yeah the Soviets holding our military personnel as prisoners, dismantling our technology and filling our country with spies we're totally nice guys. That clearly equates with me being a racist. We should have nuked Moscow. The more disturbing thing is that despite how bad Stalin fucked the Russians you all act like his government was the greatest thing.

sure, but that's the difference between nazi occupation and commie ocupation? why estonians proud of nazi-estonians? don't they really think they was something other than just a bunch of cannon fodder for the germans?

Nazi Estonia is literally propaganda they feed you to make you hate us.

For us, communism has been equalized with nazism. So your old men have their communist gatherings with their sickle and hammer flags, while some of ours have nazi ones somewhere in a remote graveyard. Estonian people here don't really care about who won or who lost WW2 at all, only about the communist genocide, animal trains to Siberia, murders of random people and shitting on the floor in people's houses.

So we don't have Nazi "events" at all and they barely make the media. Calling us a Neo Nazi nation is just silly propaganda. Actually I would argue that modern Russia is much closer to a nazist state than Estonia.

>make you hate us.
I don't give a fuck about you. Pls let us come in your EU family.

Do Russians from Estonia speak Russian with a goofy accent?

>For us, communism has been equalized with nazism

when why estonian nazi legioners being honored every single year?

I think they only speak Estonian with goofy accent

delusional ryssä. hope your govt throws you in jail for being a dumb cunt

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/putin_to_visit_savonlinna/9704657

ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/3596414/Putin saapui Savonlinnaan helikopterilla

>I don't give a fuck about you.
This is false.

A Russian political refugee (former government worker, now a teacher) makes a monthly summary of news about Estonia in Russian media and there's too much. Apparently we're crazed Nazi state that's on the verge of attacking you and we're also starving like Africans. I mean, there must be some truth to it, because the Russian flags sometimes throw this stuff at me and it's pretty puzzling. I know myself a lot of Russian tourists come to visit and enjoy Tallinn every year and every season, so surely you don't all believe that.

youtube.com/watch?v=wXuWPaD-ZPQ

Goofy or no?

>This is false.
This is true. Give us money to live pls.

They only speak Russian.

>sure, but that's the difference between nazi occupation and commie ocupation? why estonians proud of nazi-estonians? don't they really think they was something other than just a bunch of cannon fodder for the germans?
Nazis after their core territories had been just letting friendly governments rule so they would have had more of a say. Actually one of the problems the Nazis had was they often took the hardest fighting for themselves and left allies as rear guard (Stalingrad).

Are Estonians afraid that Putin might want to annex baltics?

You don't need our money, you need our attention.

>and shitting on the floor in people's houses.
Lol what?

Where do Russians in Estonia live? Near Russian border?

>You don't need our money
We slowly dying. Thanks.

>your old men have their communist gatherings
dude
weed
lmao
did you know that your republic had one of highest percent of communist party members in ussr
>while some of ours have nazi ones
while no one of them were allowed in NSDAP and reich's state administration like evil soviets did
and they still prey nazis lol

evilest thing russians did.
never forget
@
never forgot

>we don't have Nazi "events" at all
"It's all lies these literal Nazi parades are not real"
>hate us
Literally no one gives a single shit about Estonians and your SS parades here. Just don't get upset when people call things the way they are.

here's Finnish n*zi parade. Please liberate us Igor.

>monthly summary of news about Estonia in Russian media
Jesus Christ, how pathetic can you get. Pro-tip for all butthurt belters: no one cares about you in Russia, you are not a part of our worldview at all, be it news, media or anything else.

>A Russian political refugee
when he eats propaganda and complains how he was fed with propaganda

Somewhat. Right now we are ok, but it looks like the current world order might not last that long and after that it's a coin toss. Our military is not powerful enough yet to withstand the force we are facing.

This is apparently a cultural custom and obsession of their soldiers, just threw that in because it's quite odd and telling.

Large batches in Tallinn (where many of the Soviet factories that supplied St. Petersburg were) and Eastern Estonia. The Russians were basically Soviet workforce to support the industry that supplied mainland Russia. It was also an assimilation force that served as a punishment for being bad and disobedient goys. This is why there are so many problems with them, because they are simple uneducated factory workers and there hasn't been a good use for them ever since the economy transitioned to a modern one.