Has an album ever made you cry, Sup Forums? Tell me the story behind why

Has an album ever made you cry, Sup Forums? Tell me the story behind why.

Attached: 11.png (633x758, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JNsYqlIvzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your favorite album, it was that bad.

Haha got'em

Astral Weeks got me really close. Madame George nearly got me to tear up, and it would have been pretty weird because I listened to it for the first time on a plane so the people around me might have been confused.

Attached: db529a3.jpg (580x434, 20K)

Shit, wrong picture

Attached: MI0001817882.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Good News for People Who Love Bad News. Got into a really bad situation lately and I have to start my life over again. The World at Large brought me to tears.

Attached: good news for people who love bad news cover.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Vespertine and Twin Fantasy, they just reminded me of how lonely I am, and that even though I want to love someone, I never could since I absolutely despise people

Attached: FBC0ACD2-5859-49A9-A4F9-2671CE68690E.jpg (220x220, 35K)

Fpbp

Arcade Fire's first three albums.

not that their newer stuff is awful, but they have lost something

A month after my grandfather died, I ended up relistening to in the Airplane over the sea. I listened to the whole album on A car ride by myself by the bayside. I ended up crying almost the entire car trip. I never really connected with the last song before but my emotional vulnabrility made me tear up like never before. I sat in silence for a few minutes when I got home.

I cried during TPAB during u on my first listen.
I had been considering offing myself and I credit that album for delaying my attempt a few months.

I need a hug, Sup Forums

Yeah, Boy In Da Corner by Dizzee Rascal
Don't even fucking ask

Unironically IAOTS. I was in a great relationship at the time, and singing along to it over a Bluetooth speaker in the shower.
Made me realize how lucky I am to have found such an amazing girl, and to be anything at all, and began happy sobbing.

specifically, Race for the Prize, Waiting for Superman, and Feeling Yourself Disintegrate/Sleeping on the Roof

and it wasn't out of sorrow or happiness, but out of a profound feeling of totality. An acceptance that all the bad things in life are just as important as the good things, and the struggle makes life worth living. The only thing I can compare it to is the tears that come when taking hallucinogens.

we know that feel bro bring it in

Attached: softbulletin.jpg (500x500, 48K)

I had that same realization on a small dose of shrooms on a park bench eating a sesame seed bagel. Its amazing what good music can illicit from a listener.

Was 15 at the time and I had just broke up with my girlfriend who I suspected was cheating on me. I was in the car with my dad as he was driving me to his house in Massachusetts. I had always kinda a outcast, didn’t have a a lot of friends ands the ones I did were in the same boat as me. My girlfriend tho was super popular, we met through group therapy I had been going to so we had didn’t no each other or are backgrounds, so we connected really easy and she was really in to me. She was my bridge into a non introverted life. I met a lot of new people and had a really good time. When we broke up the bridge broke and I realized I was back to being a outcast who nobody new and the song fit perfectly into the moment so much that I cried in the car while covering my eyes pretending I was asleep.

Subdivsions

Attached: 9E9A8607-507E-4A79-8B48-42CCFF0A5E6D.jpg (220x220, 19K)

same, the seed was planted when I first tripped, but it took some time to fully piece together what I learned from it. honestly I feel like I'm still doing that. but I couldn't have asked for a better catalyst than The Soft Bulletin. It hit me like a freight train

Ladies and Gentlemen we are Floating in Space has made me cry twice
Last Track on Hospice has made me cry at least twice
High to Death on Twin Fantasy has made me cry
Screen on Vessel has made me cry roughly 5 times
Mozarts Requiem has made me cry twice (Confutatis - Lacrimosa)

Attached: twentyonepilots_vessel_5gmi.jpg (800x800, 260K)

Screens is the most pathetic song I've ever heard this is straight garbage

insane storytelling on this thing, some songs are absoloute garbo (pretty much just Jamba) but songs like 48, colossus and lone have amazing storytelling and really connect you with tyler.

Attached: download.jpg (220x220, 12K)

“God is a place where you wait for the rest of your life” made me cry in concert. Even at home it wrecks me

Oh yeah the song is definitely pure garbage lol. Had a girlfriend who loved 21 pilots tho, and had my first kiss listening to Screen

Attached: hospice.jpg (600x600, 133K)

Found the album in a 'ITT your expectations from an album and your reactions after listening' thread. I gave it a listen and the songs Sowing Season and You Won't Know particularly got to me. I was in a relationship but was always paranoid that she would leave me as I felt we weren't socially connecting very well as we would often run out of stuff to talk about. My paranoia got the best of me and a few months later I ended up breaking it off, I still miss her.

Attached: Thedevilandgodareraginginsideme.jpg (331x300, 23K)

Hey Mama is just too beautiful

Attached: EAE7F2E0-9381-40EF-AFF6-69959DCDB8FA.jpg (300x300, 34K)

I almost cried in the bus while listening to The raven that refused to sing

THIS

Ladien and Gentlemen we are Floating in Space started playing while I was on a plane going to live abroad and being away from my family for the first time in my life and I really cried a lot man, a lot of water coming out of my eyes, it was a really touching moment for me

Hey Mama and Roses both get me in the feels. Also Pinocchio story from 808s.

have you read the lyrics for roses?

fat cunt. when will you kill yourself?

Only tears of joy. never had sad tears from music though.

FA_GO_

sober to death makes me cry every time

Attached: a3471928093_10.jpg (715x704, 41K)

this. best on the album and top 5 CSH song overall.

since i grew up with nothing songs of being poor always get me. Worst ones so far were Fast Car by tracy chapman and Love Yourz by j cole

Do single songs count?

Oh god please, one of you help me cry. It's been fucking years and I have a lot to unload, what do I need to fucking listen to to cry damnit? I need advice

Attached: 1509989979320.jpg (639x472, 104K)

Listen to a song called "mushi" by a band called "Dir en Grey". Watch it with the translation and read the lyrics. Its sad as fuck

That was a good picture

Attached: 7A44FB86-FADD-45FF-8FEE-2658B1DA69C0.jpg (960x692, 98K)

The World at Large is one of the few songs that can make me cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=4JNsYqlIvzE

UnIronically in the aeroplane over the sea

the Broken Windows, Locks of Love pt. III movement of Sleep by GY!BE
the last movement of Antennas to Heaven by GY!BE
Long Season (Part 5) by Fishmans

everything makes me cry on the right day because i'm hella unstable my dude

Dirty Epic

Attached: R-2738-1144834969.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 99K)

Loom Of The Land

Attached: R-386584-1193769081.jpeg.jpg (500x490, 71K)

On GP

Attached: Death grips - The Powers That B.jpg (1868x1868, 1.76M)

ALL THE NIGHTS I DONT DIE

Attached: 1519510709617.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

We have one chance to get everything right

Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots. I felt and still feel like I'm less than human, and more like a robot with no conscious. So the thought of a hero woman coming to kill sub-humans like me made me tear up.

All things must pass is a sobering listen. Love songs mixed with existential and spiritual thoughts.

Attached: 193571094571092.jpg (1000x1000, 188K)

it's been a pleasure,
stefan

ITAOTS and Crack the Skye.

There are some good posts here. Hope you lads are doing alright.

I moved away from my family who lived in some small redneck town in the south and after a few months from being gone I listened to Sun Kil Moon's Benji. Carissa reminds me of my family for some reason and the thought of that happening to someone I know really bothers me because it seems likely that it could happen. I Can't Live Without My Mothers Love really got me as well as I was feeling kind of guilty about not calling my Mom enough at the time. The whole album really got to me but those were the standout moments.

Attached: 576.gif (500x281, 499K)

if you know the story, "La Princesse Perdue"—which reprises "Flight of the Snow Goose"—is likely to make you cry like a bitch

Attached: cover_3738226112010.jpg (594x594, 61K)

No