F

F

>if you kneel before your enemies, you win

Literally who?

yeah this would probably mean more if it was someone other than the Titans 2nd string WR saying it

i wonder what the point of all this kneeling is

Virtue signaling

He could do it right now and not even the Tits would notice he left

If it has no point, why not allow it? If it had a point, a dangerous point (e.g. to implement the 10 point program of the Black Panther Party), then it would be more meaningful to forbid it.

Trump is an open racist with a specific and personal vendetta against this sport

>If it has no point, why not allow it?
Because it's pissing off the clients, dipshit. The NFL is a business.

ya but his racsim and his vendetta are two seperate things

Sounds like a dependable chap

Oh yeah I bet he's going to give up millions and fall back on his incomplete Nevada education because he's not allowed to kneel.

Holy shit 5m a year.

so I should pick up Corey Davis then?

Trust a nignog to throw out an 8 digit sum for no reason.

Didn't the military or the government start paying the NFL for its players to stand for the anthem? Why do people even care about fake patriotism

what happens if they don't stand, like a big name player not standing, the owners wouldn't fire actual talent over kneeling, they'd probably just get like a 50k fine or something. I'm willing to bet someones going to keep kneeling.

niggers btfo

Niggers can murder each other here at a rate only surpassed by Honduras and El Salvador and that's fine but whites murdering blacks at a rate good even by European standards is opression.

That's what it's about

Protesting police brutality

Because most peoples' patriotism is fake patriotism. Bitch about respecting veterans while supporting a regime that wants to send more soldiers to die in wars that we shouldn't be in. You want to respect veterans and fallen soldiers, quit making more of them to feed your ego or pocketbook.

if you protest at work fuck you

to many fans its not fake

so now the NFL has a problem

>but whites murdering blacks at a rate good even by European standards is opression.
Well, that's the point you doofus.

It's the counterpart to stormfags whining over "muh violence against whites" or whatever they call it.

It's instilled at this point. It doesn't help that the NFL's core fanbase is the lowest common denominator of inbred hick white people, either.

nfl fans dont know that

Lol this is true.

I agree. Every job I have ever had has required workers to adhere to company friendly/respectful guidelines. In fact, even disrespecting the company publicly OUTSIDE of your work time, such as on facebook, could get you fired.

If the NFL requires all players to adhere to respectful procedures for their nation, and even other nations such as Canada during games in their country, then they as a company have that right. And frankly, I agree with that policy.

S

no he's literally our best pass catcher not named delanie walker

Current admin ran on an isolationist platform. It was called America First, you can read it online if you take the time

This post made absolutely no sense you cocaine addled retard

Here is how it works

>side I agree with says something at work/business etc
It's a first amendment right.

>Side I disagree did with does it
It's the right of the employer to fire them. You can say what you want but expect to be punished.

Will they even realize he's gone?

People who claim that the reason they want the players to stand for the anthem is respect literally boo throughout the anthem when players kneel. These people have iqs under 70.

Do you actually not know how WRs work? 2nd String means you're the second best on a team that usually has 5-7 of the player. It's not QB retard.

>specific and personal vendetta against this sport

Wha? Please explain user

>nig nog says something edgy

IMAGIN MAH SHAWK