Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jX7dcl_ERNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never understood the Hank Hill Humor.

Kek

its a DoD psyche projecy

>man angered by suggestion Earth is flat threw propane tank into fire

well that's a measured rational response

Maybe he just wanted some damn shrimp in the Barbie, eh?

ayyyy

I'd do the same

These flat-tards makes me want to genoicde

This picture is perfect

yes it is just such a response, which is relative in the terms you chose

God dang it dale the earth is not flat!

>It's not clear if anyone at the campfire put forth the argument that the Earth's equatorial bulge makes it not perfectly round, but instead a shape known as an oblate spheroid. Nevertheless, police said th...

this is what happens when round earth theory is completely obliterated and seemingly rational men cant deal with the fact we're living on a plate. the people have been lied to for too long. they must learn the truth. we are not and have never been living on an egg.

It's simply because you didn't grew up in a suburbia of north america.

This is basically our daily life. You see, there's little to no ''joke'' in KoH. It's all situational ''humor''

You're supposed to go like; Ah! Just like in real life!

Peggie slamming the patio door and the recoil reopening it is a perfect example. For you it's not even a joke but for us it's hysterical because we've seen this happening to mom before.

>his is what happens when round earth theory is completely obliterated and seemingly rational men cant deal with the fact we're living on a plate
Nah it's more like gif related.
Sometimes a dogmatic retard needs a good ass whopping

Also video related disproves the entire"theory"
Then again flat earthers would say all shooters on the planet including the bullets themselves are just in on it and covering it up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jX7dcl_ERNs

>says Flat Earth is a crazy idea
>gets mad and throws propane tank in fire

yes
The pistol being used in space itself sends my sides into flat-earth orbit

>some flatearth shill faggot, probably paid by some weasel Jew to go around and spread his bullshit
>won't shut the fuck up trying to bait you into debate even though you know he'll ignore every single thing said to him and just repeat his crazy moronic blithering
>throw propane tank into the fire, hope it kills him

da fuck we be living on a plate?!?!? SO the earth is flat???