Has yours came yet anons?

Has yours came yet anons?

Attached: 0010981820_10.jpg (1200x802, 148K)

If that exists, i will purchase it ironically.

Mine came in a while ago. Had to threaten to report for a refund though.

Listening to it gave me a greater appreciation for the latter half of the record though.

Vape life iffy uh

NIGGA IFFY GOT STICKY UH

Attached: UH.png (620x460, 335K)

i cant belive i bought that vinyl for $80

I got mine in November, and everybody else would too if they weren't hellbent on starting a witch hunt. Vaporwave has the worst community

Ordered first day it was available, still hasn’t arrived. I’m in Europe though if that makes a difference.

can you elaborate?

Lol

yes it came

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1072, 231K)

Ordered both this one and Dream Castle
None of them have shown up

This is worse than Ormolycka but at least OESB has an excuse

terrible album

Ordered back in August, got it in December.

PayPal will freeze the funds in an account if there's a large enough influx over a short time, and that's what happened to OESB. It became a problem because Todd failed to communicate this to everyone who purchased it right away, so as soon as the shipping date passed everyone started filing fraud claims, which made PayPal hold the money even longer. Even after he explained this, it didn't stop because all the autists at /r/vaporwave and the VCC Facebook group couldn't be assed to show some understanding of his shitty situation. IIRC, as of a few weeks ago he still hadn't gotten all the money back and PayPal was making him pay to ship them out of his own pocket.

link to buy it?

>tfw shopify orders shipped instantly

Attached: 1464531367571.jpg (540x472, 54K)

>show some understanding of his shitty situation.
It was his fault for going completely dark for over 2 months after the original shipping date, he fucked up by not communicating. dude has shit customer service, I know from experience. every complaint is responded to with "hey maaaaaan, I'm just one guy, duuuuude, I can't respond to everyone!!"

Fucking bootleg

its true though

I have dealt with other independent sellers and they have no problem responding to e-mails within a reasonable amount of time. I tried contacting him for 3 months before getting a response. If that's the way you choose to conduct business then don't be surprised when the people you sold to start to get nervous.

Ive seen this shitshow so many times when these single man operations handle vinyl pressings/sales for the first time. Its a lot more hassle than you would expect. Its happened on kickstarter and bandcamp so many times. I dont order any sketchy records these days until they are in the sellers hands and shipping immediately. Even then it might just make more sense to get it on discogs later.

I waited over a year for the Goreshit Ayane Fukumi split 12 inch and like 7-8 months for the Anamanaguchi kickstarter for Endless fantasy. most lately like 5-6 months for the 2814 vinyl pressings.