Opinions on the up-and-coming young actress Anya Taylor-Joy and her body of work?

Opinions on the up-and-coming young actress Anya Taylor-Joy and her body of work?

TOP AYY

ET PHONE HOME

looks good in some pics, looks like ayy lmao in other

ᶦ⋅⋅⋅ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ

The VVitch and Split were both good

I want her to take me to her home planet to make mixed race alien babies

i'd like to see her foot game before i make any judgement, but she was super kissable in the vvitch

muh waifu

What's your stance on mpreg?

girl's got talent and that unique type of beauty that makes her intriguing. she also has a good head on her shoulders and isn't an ignorant twat like all those lohan clones and talentless disney babies Sup Forums is so fond of. look forward to seeing her career develop and take more mature roles.

Is she the whitest Argentinian?

AY LMAO

>isn't ignorant

>shitty horror
>shitty horror
>shitty horror
I'm sure she won't get typecast or anything

i've lots of Argentinean friends and most are as white as her, with the random half-gaucho Maradona wannabe thrown into the mix. i'm Miami, though. overall, they're good people but arrogant af.

cant wait for her to be casted as Sid the sloth in Ice Age On Ice

>Argentinians are arrogant
I've never understood why people see us like that.
t. Argentinian

Your flavor of the month shit is pissing me off. This bitch is ugly and untalented. Now stop with your garbage spamming.

bit of a dunce, are we? the only shitty film she's been a part of is Morgan. only an ignorant twat would pass on The Witch or Split. she's gaining traction career-wise and has the #1 film in America for the past two weeks. tell me again how she's ignorant.

>fotm
She's been a localized waifu for at least a year now since VVWWW\/\/\/\/itch

She's part British which definitely makes her one of the whitest Argentinians around (despite her being born in the US and raised in the UK)

I'm going to make it and sniff her

looks like your average argie girl tbqh

we are obnoxiously arrogant

youve never been in argentina

hmmmmmmm

>>we are obnoxiously arrogant
Why, because we praise our country? We also shit on it a lot.

>daddy daddy my thighs are wet, please tuck me in like you always do.

>born in the US and raised in the UK
how the fuck is she"""Argentinean"" then?

is that a mirror effect?

Same way Mel Gibson is "Australian"

Officially she's an American-born Argentine-British.

>Taylor-Joy was born in Miami, Florida, the youngest of six children. Her mother, who worked in photography and interior designer, is Spanish-English, and her father, who raced powerboats, is Scottish-Argentinian. Taylor-Joy moved to Argentina as an infant and only spoke Spanish before moving to London as a six-year-old.

I really hope they keep up the gimmick of lewdly showing her nub cleavage in a down-shirt in every movie

A flavor of the month shitty flick m8. She looks like a freak.