>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd
Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed) (embed)
The Beginner's Guide to Jazz Guitar:
>jazzguitar.be/ebooks/The_Beginners_Guide_To_Jazz_Guitar.pdf
Blues Guitar Lessons:
>learnandmaster.com/resources/Spotlight_Blues_Guitar_LessonBook.pdf

Attached: buckethead.jpg (1280x680, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/goldort-michael/m-goldort-fantasia-on-themes-from-le-barbier-de-seville-by-g-rossini
youtube.com/watch?v=sjzLyIZNa58
picosong.com/wYpsX/
picosong.com/wYGvQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=nBiVwWwXqns&list=PL1l_0sAWQvp4elpvQoa2pbDEmPh1nN8xw&index=6
youtu.be/rtr6XDrAFZs?t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=g-ft4iescls
youtube.com/watch?v=zyuKFj-UWPw
youtube.com/watch?v=9nEUZVzyrUc
youtube.com/watch?v=VYWSG2Xpc1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no anime gril
Shit thread.

Finally a /gg/ without obnoxious anime waifus

It needed to be done.

Attached: 1521777736018.jpg (580x700, 254K)

fuck off

Heres a question that I can't seem to find a great answer for on the internet as this is sort of specific.

I have a bugera 333xl that is 120W. I have a white EVH 212 cab that I normally run my other amps through that has a load rating of 60W, and another tube combo amp (the amp part of the combo is dead, so I just use the speaker cab part of it) that is 50W rated on the speaker. The 212 is 16ohms and the combo amp is 8ohms. The amp head is switchable from 4-8-16ohm.

Here's the question (or duo of questions I have. Is it safe to run the 120W head into either as long as I don't crank the volume? And for impedance, does it lower the amount of wattage overall it puts out? Some sites weren't quite clear on this and how it interacts.

kill yourself

run the speaker outs from one amp into the input jack to the other, and run the speaker out from THAT amp to the input jack of the first amp.

Finally got a guitar for playing doom/sludge on so I don't have to retune my other guitars constantly. Epi LP classic with quilt top. I might swap out EMG sets soon since these are 81/81 pair (weird but the guy I bought it from said he didn't want the 85 in the neck) I also really am liking the EMG sound for the time being, though i know the honeymoon phase will wear off.

Attached: IMG_20180307_134450580.jpg (2448x3264, 2.93M)

soundcloud.com/goldort-michael/m-goldort-fantasia-on-themes-from-le-barbier-de-seville-by-g-rossini
When will you guys stop being plebs and we take full advantage of what the guitar is capable of?

that sounds like it'd just blow the fuck up and a terrible idea. I assume you mean two amp heads and running speaker out from one amp into the input of another.

it's amplifier ourobouros

I’ve never liked bucket head, any songs I should listen to that could change my mind? I just don’t get the appeal.

Attached: inbred mountain.jpg (480x360, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sjzLyIZNa58

he's literally the best living guitarist. that's not even up for debate since paco de lucia died.

he once locked himself in a studio and wrote and recorded a completely finished album every single day for about a week and a half.

listen to an oldie and then an updated recording of a song idea. Fun song about dillweed, if you know who that is.

>picosong.com/wYpsX/
>picosong.com/wYGvQ/

Thankfully pop guitar culture is dying and the instrument will be able to be properly reimplemented in 20 years

buckethead is WHAT?

That’s really not a selling point for me and I think we have different ideas on what makes someone the best guitar player.

This isnt too bad, I like that it’s all instrumental. I’m not really a fan of the hard rock moments but I like his solos and the more airy progressions he has in the song.

he has a heart condition that's been worsening recently. i spoke to him and asked if there was anything we could do to help and he said 'just buy my pikes off my website'.

youtube.com/watch?v=nBiVwWwXqns&list=PL1l_0sAWQvp4elpvQoa2pbDEmPh1nN8xw&index=6

Attached: electric tears.jpg (355x314, 14K)

Damn this guy is friends with buckethead. Not even my dad who works at Nintendo can compete with that

no i just met him on an IRC channel briefly.

though i showed him my two 'magnum opus' electronic compositions and he said they were 'so dreamy' and he liked them, and he's been my musical jupiter since i was 16, so i can pretty much die anytime now.

youtu.be/rtr6XDrAFZs?t=13s

Can someone listen to this and tell me if you also hear a kind of crackly hissing noise from the 13s to 29s mark? I hear it when I'm playing similar sounds through my amp modelling software and I'm wondering if my audio interface is fucked.

oh, it was you. i always remember you when i'm cleaning my bucket.

Don't make fun of buckethead. He's a true talent and losing him would be tragic.

>true talent
indeed no one ninja around the stage with his nunchucks

Why Buckethead is dying?

If he "dies" he'll probably sell more records

arrhythmias aren't always as bad as they sound

dunno what his situation is but it's rarely a case of "you're going to drop dead at any fucking moment"

/r/ a good set of exercises and stretches to save my hands and wrists

Attached: wrist-pain600.jpg (620x238, 18K)

stop punheteando all day.

farmers walks.

hands don't have muscles in them. just strings. the strings attach to muscles in your forearms. stop bending your wrist in so much.

he's the last guitarist/assassin on earth. when he's gone, bad guitarists will breed out of control.

i gladly reduced it to once a day

Fix that posture bucko.
Thumb on the back of the neck between parallel with the index or between index and middle.
Allow your wrist to hang low, the palm of your left hand should at no point touch the bottom of the neck/fingerboard. You want lots of space there.
Adjust you overall posture so the neck is at a positive angle, preferably between 20-50 degrees.(45 is most preferable, but you almost have to be standing with the strap adjusted or sitting in classical position)

but i'm buckethead.

*blocks your path*

Attached: FB6D9000-D855-4B92-81F0-956654E7EBD2.jpg (1242x863, 778K)

Hey buckethead!! What do you think of pebber brown?

Hey, where's crazyaga?

im more interested in my fav personalities jcumlover and the macaco.

Attached: 1521841871582.jpg (248x229, 7K)

at israel is my bet

No, please don't bring back that persona

what'sopa lad

the fuck was crazyaga like?

Go away child

no

How old are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=g-ft4iescls

how does it feel you'll never be this good Sup Forums?

I don't wanna say it

Why’s that?

The most generic, sterile guitarist I've ever heard. Don't bother.

might get me banned

Why would you be banned?

pls repsond

seting up the macaco personality to be as realistic like a real dumbass was an engineering masterpiece.

ex kiss guitarist turned a travestite youtube.com/watch?v=zyuKFj-UWPw

Attached: Sem título.jpg (1244x718, 201K)

You got two different Bucketheads:
Early shredding Buckethead. His music is chaotic and frantic but very technically sound. In some songs you can almost feel the madness in his mind playing out.
Then you've got later, calmer, melodic Buckethead. Who's calm and reflective and almost a little sad and nostalgic.
I kind of prefer the latter.
Recently Buckethead has gone more quanitity over quality of his releases (an understatement for sure). I think its because he's afraid to die so is going 100% into his music as a way to cope with the fear. He has some major health issues.

headcheese

>not liking space-rock

the guy is gonna have fucking BMV's

I’ve never listened to buckethead and thought space rock

>Recently Buckethead has gone more quanitity over quality of his releases

so did bach though. both out of simple necessity.

Which of these two is the higher quality Guitar?

The "PRS SE Custom 24" or the "Gibson les paul faded t"

Aesthetically I prefer the SE Custom but I'm more interested in the playability and sound quality. (Also please forgive my shitty cropping job)

Attached: s2-custom24-red.jpg (634x606, 81K)

gibbie hands down

much easier to resell it.

Ah yes. the lifecycle of a gibson

>retard buys it

>doesn't like it

>sells it to another retard

people KEEP their PRS.

if i understood this shit right then yes, it's safe to plug your bugera into either cabs and as long as you don't crank the volume up, you won't blow the fuck out of either cab.

now, if you set the ohm rating manually on the bugera head, you can put it on 8ohm and the plug your 16 ohms cab on it. that resistance difference between head and cab will act as an attenuator and help your head in not fucking up the speaker. do NOT, however, run your head with a resistance rating higher than your cab ever, that fucks your head up. rule of thumb, cab ohms > head ohms = attenuation, cab ohms < head ohms = burnt shit.

best possible scenario is to get a speaker that can handle your head wattage at whatever resistance rating though, but if it's not possible then 8 ohms head through 16 ohms cab is the next best scenario.

welp i knew you were going to shill prs

with that image dunno why i did bother.

you're shilling gibson.

Thank you very much. This actually helps me a lot. I do plan to get a 412 eventually but space and money don't permit me yet. Again, thanks for the help, so much.

Those Gibson T's suck major ass. The neck feels like a fuckin saw. Someone probably just took wirecutters to the frets and left em alone. PRS for sure

no one keeps low and mid tier guitars tbho, reselling its mandatory.

Should I get a used Gibson SG for like £550 or a cheap Chinese copy for maybe £120 and upgrade the parts and pickups for £150?

Colma
Albino Slug
Population Override
Pike 13

Are the most essential imo

Please stop, it's so cringy.

Well I couldn't ship her off today, so I've got one more night with her.

Attached: Untitled - 1.jpg (589x1632, 464K)

how are you gonna feel once you finally send your taxi away and then a few days later another user post an image with his dick on the fretboard

I don't care what people do with their own property

The natural wear on this Studio I'm flipping is pretty cool.

Too bad I can't keep it because I'm sure tempted.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1800, 1.76M)

I'd like it if it didn't have that taxi cab look

They made other versions. The cabbie was the most popular.

Attached: deangig.jpg (624x1215, 173K)

Speaking of Buckethead, should I go see him? He's on tour and will pass by in a couple of weeks. What are his shows like? I don't want him to die desu.

Attached: 1515991332648.jpg (736x736, 61K)

did they also make them in red?

youtube.com/watch?v=9nEUZVzyrUc

Do it, it's loads of fun. His "intermission" is unique

Apparently

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (463x1000, 67K)

ok I'm sold

This feels like watching someone jerk off

"You cain't learn no jazz from no book" - Jimmy Bruno

Its about whole body, not just hands. And if you sit correctly during practicing and have a good technique, thats all you need.

its like watching beheading videos desu

Is there a recommended guitar for beginners? I have a yamaha f310 but it is very difficult to play.

>travestite
Stanley Jordan raided the closet too.

It's going to be a literal shit show: youtube.com/watch?v=VYWSG2Xpc1I

Attached: 14B41F12-91FD-48A1-9B47-9C6AC04D1120.jpg (1200x1600, 275K)

Just got this EQD sea machine clone

Attached: s-l1600sh1_large.jpg (273x480, 17K)

Yamahas are generally nice instruments, seems like yours just needs a set up to make it easier to play

Post clyps

what bass is that in the back

totally false brah, hands have muscles in it just google it u moron.

What should I get for my second guitar? Should I get something mid ranged or save up for something in the 1000 dollar range?

Where should I go to learn about how to add backing guitar tracks to my songs? Besides the one playing the main riff or melody, I have a hard time coming up with a backing track to give the piece more fullness

Where should I go if I want to learn how to play guitar?