Has there ever been a bigger embarrassment for an actor after a role?

Has there ever been a bigger embarrassment for an actor after a role?

when I fucked your mom

i know... i'll just METHOD THE SHIT out of this role, just like heath did. he methoded himself to death. that's the only way to live up to the last joker. now where to begin...

the dude in the vader suit who i heard read all the lines but got voiced over.

i think if he was written better leto woulda been amazing.

Why do you fags keep bringing up method acting? It has nothing to do with why Joker was a mess in Suicide Squad.

He was great. Best, most faithful cinematic Joker, easily. Morrison's Thin White Duke of Death, the Clown Prince of Crime. Brought FUN back to the role. Yeah the tatts where stupid, oh well.

>Has there ever been a bigger embarrassment for an actor after a role?
Mark Hamill in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

completely forgotten too, nobody even remembers the Cuck Joker all people remember from that shit movie is Harley Queen, Margot Robbie did the best she could with the shit material she had

it contributes to how embarrassing it was. the guy tried so ridiculously overhard, ended up just pissing off his other cast members, and ultimately had like zero screentime in the movie.

yeah his mom was embarassed by that. but wheres the actor in that you dumbass

you thnk wrong. leto clearly overacted, and that by definition means its his fault not the scripts.

fun? what are you a 13 year old kid. He was atrocious in every concievable way. Its why Americans are such bad actors, and need to give all the good roles to Brits and Aussies

i like this guy. hes so intense.

didn't the joker part get butched in the cut?? leto had beef with the editor or studio or something

is was so bad they cut it

>Win oscar for best actor
>Immediately followed by this

I CREATE LIFE.

they clearly were playing it up for promotional purposes. "leto did all sorts of crazy things on set refusing to break character, so wait until you see him as the joker!". then nearly all his scenes ended in the cutting room floor

>they clearly were playing it up for promotional purposes
They gave a couple tongue and cheek interviews and then the internet tried it's hardest to be super funny with memes while playing into clickbait.

>blaming Leto for the role

Even if the overacting was his idea, a good director would have shut that shit down in the first take.

Leto sucked hard as the Joker. But let's be honest, there was no "role" or "character" there. He was only given a few short dude-I-am-crazy-lmao flashback scenes. He literally had almost nothing to work with. They chose to have the main protagonists be le feminist dyke magician. KEK

To be fair he was the most entertaining part of the movie. Kinda like Michael Shannon in Man of Steel.

>Warner Bros kikes: WOAH! Everyone agrees that Queen is a good band! We should give these trailer editors the final cut of the movie since everyone agrees that Bohemian Rhapsody is a good song!

You can't make this shit up. Fucking Christ.

This movie STILL triggers you faggots THIS hard holy shit

What's that, ya dont want no beef?

No exceptions!

that picture is terrifying

>not understanding kino

shh baby

Jared Leto is a cunt. Always has been.
He punches his own fans at his faggot concerts, and he got gout for playing John Lennon's killer in some failed Oscar bait.

I can't wait until he overdoses.

yup. and he always has this smug ass fucking tone of voice. he thinks he is god.

he also said there is too many people on this earth in an interview, while his mansion and 50mil dollars keeps him in complete comfort

>I can't wait until he overdoses.

At best he'll fall off a cliff.

I think it's on you apologists to prove that you aren't ugly little mexicans.