Is it time?

Is it time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Le4B9T12zbs
youtube.com/watch?v=k7-wkdvGUt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Greece 2.0

Yes

Why don't they just blow up the land connecting them to England?

According to my watch: yes, it's current time

god no
Scot cucks can fuck off
they're the most liberal shitheads on all the British isles
they're also the worst at all sports
and they love muzzies

Scotland can go get fucked

Consequences be damned. Just look at those borders.

It looks very natural, don't you think?

micky d will sort it out

>Irish
>Celtic

That flag looks sexy as fuck

NI here trust me after the vote if we don't get one we'll make them leave

I'm doubt that you two can't have any kind of symbiotic relationship without England.

You can try, but the EU doesn't want you and I hive it five years before your back to tribal mud-huts. We'll wait for you when you come crawling back, we love our little brothers.

so Isle of Man, Wales, Brittany, Cornwall aren't Celtic anymore?

check your privilege Ireland and Scotland

They're English underlings. They can all die.

are celts the ukrainians of britain? you'll are english get over it

>Wales
>Not Celtic

Pick one, potato nigger

Celts ran and built the empire. The English just took credit for it. Do you really think a load of inbred poofters could build the biggest empire this earth has ever seen?

fuck you traitor do something then instead of being Englands bitch

YESSS.....YESSSS
JUST AS WE PLANNED
HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY BRITONS....

Celts build economies like slavs and wops.

Which is to say you don't.

SQUALOR IS GOOD SQUALOR IS MY PAL

We should just call it England desu with a county called Wales.

Okay, so it's pretty obivious that Scotland will have another referendum and become independent, but what about NI? Are they as pro-EU enough to actually leave the United Kingdom as well?

Would they secede, is Irish reunification possible? What are the sentiments among the Irish?

Yeah it should just be called England. The Welsh should make at least some attempt at being a country rather than a province if they want to be regarded as such.

c*cks

That is just embarrassing.

Yes, then you can all finally fuck off and have an export market that consists entirely of salt, tears, butthurt, conniptions and vague notions of oppression. Good riddance!

If Scotland leaves most unionists won't feel any connection to the UK anymore, as they are primarily Scottish muh heritage.

You'd need to be completely retarded to vote against EU membership if you're in NI. They needed that euro funding.

It depends on how bad England gets without Scotland or EU membership. Merging with the rest of Ireland could be more financially beneficial in the long term which will cause a lot of unionists to switch sides.

Scots are literally Anglos whose native language is an English dialect

Famine is over, go home Paddy

lol incase you didnt notice, the micks hate the northern irish, and both of them hate the jocks.
Thankfully none of you have any kind of army or there would be war.

mfw I see the Irish army classifies Mitsubishi Pajero, Nissan Patrol, and Isuzu D-Max as military vehicles.

>tfw no Suzuki Vitara.

I have a better idea.

Stick London, Paris and Brussels and what comes in between into their own country; the Bermuda Triangle of Europe.

>literally Jamaica

Celtic Union is the British Empire and you know that you fucking cuck

>They needed that euro funding
If only euro funding wasn't just UK money that gets relayed via the EU.

:^)

I always see threads about scotland trying to leave the UK, N.Ireland (once in a while), but almost never Wales. Did Wales just give up? From what I've seen on British TV and comedy shows, the English treat Welsh people like shit and make fun of them constantly. You would think Wales would want to break away from England just as much as Scotland.

Can a bong give some input on this?

I am absolutely ok with this. Make it so

>UK will give the money they payed the EU on NI

lol. If you actually think England gives a shit about NI you're about to be in for a very rude wake-up call.

>form a union with 7 million cucks and/or protestant religious fanatics that need subsidy.

u insane lad?

Little southern ireland cuck mad he's still the EU's bitch.
At least you tried to be "independent".

As American-Irish half-indian part french, can I move back to Ireland please? I love potatoes and drink tons. I always wear green.

>American Education

yes, i'm sick of my taxes going to them for nothing in return

>Scots are literally Anglos

This is what you're up against lad. Enjoy being the most neglected part of a dying union while it lasts.

:(

>this is what welsh people voted for the dumb niggers

Instead of being a part of the EU, we voted to be a part of England. I can't believe the dumb cunts in this country. Letting out political identity be highjacked by English nationalists who don't even recognise us as Welsh.

they give us a shitload of money unrelated to the EU

most definitely

WHYYYYYYYY

We're a beaten down, demoralized bunch of dogs who think we can't survive without our English masters. The English have abused us so hard through out our history, we actually believe that we are worthless without them. I am no longer proud to be Welsh anymore.

If they actually gave a shit they'd be looking to invest in a sustainable infrastructure rather than basically distracting you with pointless public sector jobs so you don't go back to killing each other. Bad things coming if they decide they don't want to pay anymore.

This, Scotland will be in the red, Ireland wont be able to prop up Scotland, if they all join the EU, they will essentially be a leech on the EU.

Because we're a bunch of self hating idiots, that's why.

It is. Let those anglosaxon invaders rot.

Let the Welsh rot with them too.

Their choice.

Yup. I'm leaving this country soon. I'll be moving north into Scotland away from all these English loving, self hating degenerate cunts.

Aren't a lot of people in Wales actually English? Same with the Isle of Man. Seems to be a good case of open borders destroying the demographic makeup of a place.

not your friend paddy

Neither country gains anything. With the umbrella of European security it's better to be smaller.

stop this meme

the uk isn't going to break up Scotland isn't celtic celtic isn't even a thing

Are you supposed to be? Doesn't really matter, you're on our land.

NI won't join S. Ireland. This was confirmed by some areshole in Ireland. Good thing too. Britain wasted so much trying to protect NI (because you potato niggers didn't want to leave), and this is how you try and thank us.

The Scots will be your problem if you do. Have fun with the SNP screaming for independence every other week, as if their dried up husk of a nation has ever been anything without England propping it up since the middle ages.

That's more of a problem with Stormont

Wales as a nation doesn't exist anymore as far as I'm concerned. We are oficially English now.

And yes, there are too fucking many English here, enough to highjack our political identity. I'm ready to slaughter every English cunt I see desu.

Ew, another liberal shithole. No thanks.

Guess. fanny.

What will you do? You couldn't even gain independence lmao.

*Gaelic, and even then it misses the Isle of Man.
If you want all the Celtic nations, you should include Wales, Cornwall and Brittany.

Not Galicia because Celtic Galicia is a fucking meme.

>what is being a Scottish loyalist

we dont want Independence. we support the United Kingdom

Should have Saint Patrick's Saltire too desu, would look hella sick.

Let our people go!
youtube.com/watch?v=Le4B9T12zbs

Wales is not Celtic anymore. Filthy anglo bloods, the lot of them.

So, you're a lazy cunt that's gotten used to lying around kissing the queens arse for a few bob. Scotland is a mess

Save it. It's all yours my friend.

It's time for Hjaltland to be Hjaltland again!
youtube.com/watch?v=k7-wkdvGUt0

nah the saltire was just a foreign invention

Suðreyjar too if they want into.. but those are more scots now, they were always mixed.

kek

>NI here trust me after the vote if we don't get one we'll make them leave

hmmm

>IRA supporter makes threat by posting pic of car bomb that killed about 25 catholics and 11 Spanish school kids

No. It would be the most poverty striken shithole in Europe. Scotland and Northern Ireland are hopeless leech countries that can't survive without England. ROI would go bankrupt trying to keep them afloat.

when

NI is not going to vote for independence, no chance.

Its not obvious at all. They'll bitch and whine about their right to have a referendum, then when it comes down to facts about their economy, they will bottle it, just like last time, except its even worse.

Do NI protestants consider themselves British first, or Scottish first? If scotland left the UK, who would they rather be with? Talking about ulster-scots people obviously, not the anglos.

Just saying we all remember what happened with them after england executed charlie, maybe they'd go crazy again and switch sides.

We can just starve them to reduce their population. They're Presbyterians so they deserve it anyway.

Holy shit, what's next? Bayern and Tirol wanting to reinstall the holy roman empire?

>What's next?

East and West Germany.

Ulster-Scots is a big thing for some unionists, but absolutely no one would consider theirselves Scottish.

Is the saltire guy meant to be Alex salmond because it really looks like him

I see. NI loyalists are so fucking confusing. I can't wrap my head around them, as a foreigner.

shut up turkroach

>Implying we didn't assimilate Scotland and Ulster

but of course

What is this degeneracy?
Why would you want to give dirty freckled celts independence? I also see paganfags who wants some "United Kingdom of Scandinavia". This herecyshow needs to stop now, the European borders of 1700 were the best, excluding the ottoman empire.

>Do NI protestants consider themselves British first, or Scottish first?

unionists don't care about Scotland, only Rangers matches

it's all about muh Queen

>the European borders of 1700 were the best
You mean when the UK didn't exist?