/cringe/

youtube.com/watch?v=5MIVvnQHxeM

Attached: 1504213207650.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Br4VWVECqI
youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
youtube.com/watch?v=JVDJ2-2MFWg
youtube.com/watch?v=HKqlIHnXG1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LRJXwtRrEio
youtube.com/watch?v=VRxOftMt7Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=lbjj7eFRzus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-lxYkmNnK2c
soundcloud.com/saturnsgold
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0Z2wz84jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=7Br4VWVECqI

Attached: lol.png (2278x296, 103K)

the real cringe here is that you don't unironically enjoy 6ix9ine's music

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (707x917, 100K)

It's like some terrible combination of La Dispute and Mac Demarco

not cringe etc
jesus christ

Black Saint and the Sinner Lady?

i think some of his lines are actually pretty...well-put i guess. but his delivery and how desperate the whole song is is kind of a turn off. i'm into dramatic delivery, but this was watsky tier

why?

unironically better

>There's one thing i totally hate in jazz - the slow parts

Who needs variety or balance. Highs and lows never add to music anyway.

its great to be here at your boyfriend's piano recital

youtube.com/watch?v=JVDJ2-2MFWg
Your lyrics sound like an ethics class book

Eh...
Wasn't that bad.

OH NO

This was hard to watch

I thought it was really bad the first time, but it grew on me really quickly.
You can tell he's pretty self aware about how ridiculous it looks.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKqlIHnXG1Q

youtube.com/watch?v=LRJXwtRrEio

This is fucking glorious

Wow this is really good. I hope he makes something out of this recent hype and doesn't just die out

are u ironicing

>DUDE PEOPLE SHOULDNT HAVE TO WORK FOR A LIVING THEY SHOULD JUST DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WHENEVER THEY WANT AND BY HAPPY ALL THE TIME LMAO

I mean, to an extent yeah.
The problem is you're equating work to hating life

That lean back during intro was cool as fuck. Song is shit though.

This dude is another /ourhomo/ fan. Love 6ix9ine

Attached: 0153F84F-B4D0-43E5-B141-ADF87E48A2E6.jpg (356x356, 46K)

no, its McCoy Tyner - Fly With the Wind

this is hilarious

Attached: 1493066533336.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>But I'm a freakin stunt puller from birth

that ain't cringe, that is deep as fuck tbpqh famalam

i dont see how it's cringe, it's pretty normal to act like this since 2014 or so

Jesus the absolute Christ.

why do i like this please help me mu

because it's good. never ask for Sup Forums's help btw

youtube.com/watch?v=VRxOftMt7Ho
postin some actual cringe for ya'll

homosexual

does anyone else hear a macklemore flow in hobo johnson's songs? i don't like it one bit

www.saltysalt.tv
This guy is a local rapper in Vegas and is borderline insane. His website was recently revamped to be slightly less cringy, but it used to have a whole page of Salty Salt terminology and definitions, and a lyric list. Please enlighten yourselves.

Attached: 941AC909-55C9-4376-B6C7-EE87099650EC.png (1242x2208, 2.62M)

Beat poetry transcends rap.

because you think sounding like your about to cry = emotion

youtube.com/watch?v=lbjj7eFRzus

He looks like the biggest dumbass with that SU shirt on.

>instagram.com/p/Bgy9vmbA-Fs/
>tfw backed the album already
why

I think it's fine. Seems like a pleasant young guy and he's putting some passion into his music.

That's why I deleted my Bandcamp, they'd take a small percent of whatever you make and donate it to Planned Parenthood and LGBT Bullshit. You can't trust the music industry, even less than you already could.

>a company donating their profits to institutions they support is exclusively a music industry thing
imagine thinking this

I'm not against gun reform, but I'm also not against guns. I definitely don't want to be inadvertently supporting an extreme org that's trying to ban guns.

feels bad.

Why do you care how they spend their money if you agreed to use their site?

I mean, you're not wrong.

Because I don't agree with what they're putting my money towards. I agreed to the usage of the site, not their Social Justice causes.
IKR. Complete bullshit.
That's not what I'm saying. I'm just noticing it way more on musical related sites. I didn't say it was only there.

Attached: 1522038745090.jpg (342x342, 56K)

Hobo will NEVER be as cringe as Kitty Pryde. Nobody can compete with this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-lxYkmNnK2c

this is what happens when you let your kids listen to La Dispute and mewithoutYou unsupervised

>LGBT Bullshit
Like fucking what, holy shit LGBT groups are such a scam,what are they gonna do? buy me a BF?

Id fuck him

They Exist in the first place. I'm also certain that Bandcamp donates to transrights or whatever faggot fashion is "IN" at the moment. I don't support it and so Bandcamp went bye-bye. No big deal bruh, not need to get so defensive. What are you some sort of faggot?

You are 100% a closet homosexual

so this is why he's suddenly getting big now. he's just as shit as he was in 2015

Unilad posted his video on their Facebook and it kind of blew up from there.

>defensive
Nigga i called them a scam group of shady lobbyists, that's the opposite of defensive.

Oh, one of those "Arguments".

My bad, seemed like a fag on the defense.

Attached: Liberal Argument.png (1246x940, 628K)

If you weren't uncomfortable about the concept of homosexuality you wouldn't be so angry about it

Jesus Christ. How do people believe that this argument works. I know degeneracy when I SEE it. All of those "pride" parades where they have grown ass men dancing around little boys who themselves are twerking. I'd cleanse it all if I could.

You're just cherry picking random bad times and judging something as a whole which is incredibly ignorant and makes you look sheltered and unintelligent

Is that the front bottoms?

Attached: a2522618712_10.jpg (1200x1200, 373K)

A couple of the gays I went to highschool with ended up getting arrested for CP, so forgive me If my impression of "Fags" is incorrect.

i don't like fags as much as the next guy, but this is not a valid point

You're correct, My dislike for fags is all Anecdotal. But I couldn't care less, they're reputation has been tarnished throughout my life, so it is what it is.

based

Just be more polite to people man. It's okay to not like something ,but its not okay to be mean and hurtful to people. Everybody is different and part of growing up is learning from the people around you and treating people how you want to be treated.

If he invested his innovation in actually making interesting music (sonically) instead of basic shit to back the vocals then this could have potential, as it is now there’s not enough substance and the things he’s talking about are too preoccupied with memey shit

t. cringe

>not working out to Swans, Popol Vuh, Street Sects

i see your point, but my god did that make me feel cucked

>not working out to Swans, Popol Vuh, or Street Sects

WOW, deep. We got a faustian over here. If I wanted such childish platitudes I'd talk to my mom. But it won't matter because I'll be the Second Black President, and once I achieve my goal, I'll have fag shish kabobs piked all over the goddamn village, and then they'll learn.

this is the liberal cuckold mindset

Attached: soylent.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

>we wuz kangs, we president nao
is this bait?

Attached: 1512367176431.gif (250x250, 993K)

I theorize that Hobo Johnson is the peak of meme-rap, and it will expand with his influence to a peak of mediocrity until it implodes on itself, thus bringing rock n roll back to the mainstream.

Attached: 1517781798930.jpg (750x1000, 140K)

No, I would like to be the second black president but I'm a republican so I the odds are already stacked against me. Check Out My Soundcloud and support the future "GEOTU".

soundcloud.com/saturnsgold

So when is Fantano's positive review that'll completely change Sup Forums's mind?

pretty funny that Sup Forums is actually starting to accept that he's talented after raging so hard

You guys are so brainwashed by memes lol. You guys could never survive in the real world. What are you all going to do when you have no power or Internet? Just die?

>not working out to Swans, Popol Vuh, Street Sects

I don't think anybody is, I still can't stand him

don't know man, it's like you can't hide your personal views from other people and try to be conformist to make them think you're normal
t. survivor

Im too old for this garbage.

Its fucking cringe on an unimaginable level.

You're not allowed to like Johnson and shit on music like Hobo

Attached: fcfe220105dfcc87ba2b6c4a98a8befe.600x600x1.jpg (600x600, 81K)

No, I'm the guy who started this and I have a mighty book collection and a love for nature based activities. I've gone for a long time without internet and I CAN DO IT AGAIN. Truth be told, my middle school shattered my life. They gave me a free laptop to "Help Me" do my school work because I was deemed "Lower Class", like what the fuck does that even mean. 6th grade is when it all began. I got addicted to Pivot Stickfigure animations and mastered it myself but ALAS that wasn't enough. I had to torrent FLASH and learn how to animate. That led me nowhere. So then I began ripping models out of video games and uploading them to various websites with new textures and claiming them as my own work. You'd be surprised how much some nigger is willing to pay for a poorly detailed Banana Peel. FOOL. but then I upgraded to a MAC nad 3DS max isn't wineskinnable. BULLSHIT. So then I began music production. I'm still learning but whatever. i'm smarter than the rest of you in Music Theory, thanks to the help of my "Music Theory: For Dummies" book for 12.99 on Google Books.
>Implying I'm not a survivor
Get fucked kiddo.

No

Attached: disgust.jpg (1086x599, 216K)

soon

Attached: melon.png (1266x780, 200K)

handjob johnson is almost definitely in this thread right now

best channel on youtube right now tee bee aych

there isn't a ounce of talent in him or the dorks behind him
it takes absolutely nothing to whine about a bitch over a song with literally six notes
it wouldn't even be so bad if the lyrics were remotely meaningful or at least witty

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0Z2wz84jM

>it wouldn't even be so bad if the lyrics were remotely meaningful
Just because theyre universal doesnt make them meaningless

Hobo johnson is "nice guy" rap.

"oh my god plz fuck me"

Nice pasta

Look it up. I literally explained my fucking life. That's all real, but it can be used as a pasta, I should have thought about that. I typed that up so when I'm running for president in 13 years, they'll have that little nugget of my past that they can use to blaspheme me. That's all that I'll give them.

Attached: ygkty9x3a1lz.jpg (689x543, 44K)