Al Qaeda urges to target whites, to avoid 'hate crime' label

Fucking liberals, when do they learn?

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolves-to-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html
>Lone wolf jihadists should target white Americans so no one mistakes their terror attacks for hate crimes unrelated to the cause of radical Islam, Al Qaeda writes in the latest edition of its online magazine

This can't be true... Right?

bump, don't let this slide

But the media told me it was about hate not Islam.

Fucking Al Qaeda is sick of the liberal narative.

This is bullshit but I believe it.

why do liberals love Islam so much? Islamic countries break pretty much all the human rights there is to break, shouldn't liberals try to fight the power that's oppressing people not fight for it?

Bemp

Its weird how people ask this constantly when the answer is so obvious. They simply care more about destroying whites than the causes they claim to support.

>They simply care more about destroying whites
But why?
"Your ancestors were bad to helpless people and now you should suffer for it"?

Because whites are the only race that has a majority that want smaller governments and more freedom. Without nationalistic, liberty loving whites, the west would have it's all powerful governments with complete control over every facet of life. If they get rid of us and replace us with minorities that actually want bigger, more intrusive governments, then they get the unlimited power they desire.

>jihadists should target white Americans
>mfw I live in heavily armed white rural TX

I know these guys wanna commit suicide but this is ridiculous.

They'll target liberal gun free zones instead

aaand whats the problem with that?

Pretty much. Decades of indoctrination have drilled in the idea that pure white nations are the worst possible evil and spent the entirety of their histories ruining innocent cultures (who were just as smart or MUCH smarter than them, never ever dumber despite getting rekt constantly) around the world for gold and giggles. They believe the world can only be improved by removing whites, or at least removing them all positions of power and influence, because once they're out of the way all the formerly oppressed cultures can reach their true potential and build a shiny utopia free of hate.

Exactly. Historically the other races have accepted slavery & servitude without a fight.
We are the ones who accept the risks of self-rulership and gladby reap the rewards for success.

Everyone else is OK with being a slave as long as they get their food/clothing/shelter.

the problem is that then the liberals want blanket "solutions" that apply to areas that don't have the same issues as theirs

>But the article, titled “Inspire guide: Orlando operation,” tells terrorists to “avoid targeting places and crowds where minorities are generally found” because if gays or Latinos appear to be the targets, “the federal government will be the one taking full responsibility.”

Fed BTFO?

ISIS is helping us start the race war.

>based caliphate

It's ironic that whites are the only ones actively preventing the tyrrany that minorities believe is caused by us. The second we're removed from the equation, they'll get the governments they always thought they were protesting against but this time they'll be cheering for it.

they'll regret it
hard
look at Zimbabwe and how fast they changed the opinion on whitey

Looks like Obama was right and Trump is playing into the terrorist's hands.

why not? jews probably wrote the magazine

Right, Mugabe is begging for whites to come back after taking all their farmland back. Learned the hard way that whites (and certain Asians but not all) are the only ones that actively care for their countries and work to see a better country. I'm waiting for whites to realize it and then put everyone else onto spaceships set to collide with the sun.

last bump

>Mateen’s attack in the online article, it urges more “lone wolves” to take up arms. Jihadists should target “areas where the Anglo-Saxon community is generally concentrated,” it states. “This class of the American community is the majority and it is the one that is in the American leadership.”
>the one that is in the American leadership

I didn't realize Al Qaeda was so blue-pilled. No wonder ISIS are the popular ones now.

>look at Zimbabwe and how fast they changed the opinion on whitey
But Mugabe coming to power was orchestrated by the assholes in the West suddenly deciding that NO INDEPENDENCE BEFORE MAJORITY RULE. They opposed Ian Smith's government and supported the various commie guerillas. Then Rhodesia finally caved in and elected a mixed-race government with, that people actually voted for too in free and democratic elections. And it would have been fine, but Mother Britain would not hear anything about it and forced them to dissolve the government, letting Mugabe's thugs intimidate the rural blacks to vote for him and dissolving democracy, while the West clapped for him.

I might be wrong, but I think Mugabe is still blaming whitey even now. Ironically, Mugabe let Chinese businessmen into the country who actually do exploit local resources, including people, with no care for human rights at all. Maybe Mugabe does want the whites back, but he probably wouldn't admit it.

Oh he definitely is, but he's also asking for them to return. He wants to be able to have all the success of whites while still calling them evil people. He's a classic retarded black except he has huge power within a formerly good country

>tfw not white