Who the fuck wants to be a normalfag?

Who the fuck wants to be with normalfags? who the fuck would want a girlfriend that is a normalfag?

I'm fine as I already am, I don't need those pieces of shit. And I'd never let one of those fucking shallow, ignorant and savage animals come to my life.

I'll continue alone with my philosophy books and classical music, they will never make me bend down to their primitive ways of negro music and obnoxious behaviour. Even if that means I'll never find a proper friend.

me

>who the fuck would want a girlfriend that is a normalfag?
any type of gf would be good

But why? If she's a normie and have nothing in common with you she would get bored of you eventually.

Are you still a poorfag in Antofagasta?

I understand the sentiment of choosing the bachelor life but you sound like a really petty person who's desperate to prove something. If you were really happy with your lifestyle then you wouldn't feel the need to tell us.

I don't live in Antofagasta.

And I'll be trying to prove something for what's left of my life.

yeh, i guess when people wish they had a gf it's implicit that they mean one who is compatible enough that they stay together for a long time

Nobody wants a normalfag gf, but all women are normalfags so it's really more of a question of wanting to get your dick wet.

>my girlfriend is an unfixable normalfag

What do you talk about with her? how do you spend your time together?

I just try to mirror back what she says to me and just kind of zone out while having conversations. Another favorite of mine is I like to bring up news I read on Sup Forums and babble about them (I think she doesn't like that, but she accepts it).

We do normie things like eating outside and having sex.

Man, that sounds boring and tedious as hell. Maybe other guys can stand that stuff but I would never want to go through that.

At this point I dont even know what a "normalfag" is. Everyone seems to have their own definition of it. What the actual fuck does it mean? Can we get a proper definition to clear up confusion?

I only date girls who are into degenerate and violent sex, literature, philosophy and music. Turns out that's a common combination

you have to infer it from the context. in some contexts, anyone who has had a romantic relationship is a normalfag. in this context, on the other hand, it just means having normal interests, a normal personality etc.

Normal people. As opposed to autistic people outside society.

That's it, when it comes to media normie means someone that isn't part of a fanbase (either casual or "hardcore") but is still a potential consumer.

OP is just being autistic, he is using the old "it's not that I'm flawed and nobody likes me, it's just that I'm superior and Im leaving them behind.

People with herd mentality, people that lack individuality and are incapable of develop unique interests, unique opinions, etc. People that lack self-awareness and have poor critical skills.

Basically, people who just follow what everyone else is doing.

I wouldn't want to be a normalfag no matter how shit my life is, I just can't see myself on that level of social conformity. I view normalfags with a mix of disgust and envy, but if I was offered to become one of them I wouldn't accept.

Yes user, you are a special snowflake.

Would you say it's more of a relativist term then? Because I've heard a lot of "You haven't gone outside in a month? YEAH WELL I HAVEN'T SHOWERED IN HALF A YEAR" followed by "Step aside normies, I've attempted suicide 3 times and I have regular psychotic episodes requiring hospitalization"-type stuff.

So is /r9k/ all normies then by this definition? Since they have no individuality beyond whining about TFW NO GF and being bitter faggots?

I've always found it weird how they think that lacking social skills somehow increases their intelligence or whatever.

herd mentality victims.

>So is /r9k/ all normies then by this definition? Since they have no individuality beyond whining about TFW NO GF and being bitter faggots?
Realising /r9k/ is full of normalfags is the final redpill.

anyone who says "normie" is a normalfag, and more intelligent people are correlated with more isolation etc. most people here are not intelligent though; just autistic.

you are normal, you dont want to be because that makes you """"cool"""" and different. its an act, an act all teens and YAs are subservient too. you are basically an edgelord who thinks the wolrd owes him, the world doesnt understand him and the world is against him.
You grow out of it manlet.

i guess every group has their own definition of normalfag, e.g. on wizardchan you're a normalfag if you had any friends at all at some point in your life. but there isn't as much variation on a given board, unless you count people making jokes.
/r9k/ is just edgy kids and actual schizophrenics, don't worry about them.

The whole idea of a "competition" to see who the least socially adjusted is fucking retarded. Instead of building a reverse hierarchy of who eats their own shit more / who's fatter, uglier or showers less they could actually discuss ways to help themselves.

it's not a competition. people come here to socialize with people similar to themselves. if they wanted to interact with normalfags they only need to go outside.

Yeah so they come here to talk to fellow abnormies who can perhaps brainstorm good ideas to fix problems in their lives?

It's the opposite, intelligence decreases social skills and increases anxiety. The more intelligent you are, the more irritating other people seem to you.

why do you think you must be dysfunctional to not be a normalfag?

I dont really understand the point of complaining if no actions are taken to fix the problems in your life.

Wouldn't it make way more sense to say: "Fact: Im ugly. Fact: Looks matter, A LOT in life...... so what can I do to look better?" And then everyone looks up studies and shit on how to look most attractive, effective skincare regiments from evidence based medicine, how to eat right, possible surgeries etc etc? As opposed to the constant threads complaining on every board and then the complainer turning on anyone who dares give advice?

So are fat NEETs on r9k somehow much smarter than their well adjusted counterparts who have careers? This is about as logical as saying "People with muscle are all retarded, my skinnyfat body is this way because my brain takes all the nutrients" or some shit

Who said anything about complaining?

>all that bullshit
All of you normalfags are the same. None of you are capable of understanding that the amount of effort for a 2 to reach 5 (STILL below average to women) is enormous for little payoff. Meanwhile the Chads born as 8s get to eat garbage and still remain clear skinned and relatively thin. But to address the shit you actually said
>skincare
doesn't work on people with certain types of acne. the only thing that does is accutane which costs $600+ per month here.
>how to eat right
being thin won't make up for a goblin face on a male or being short.
>surgeries
the fact that you think this is a worthwhile piece of advice tells all.
>why do people complain about this instead of fixing it?????
because it can't be fixed, so people grieve over it the same way you normalfags do when you get herpes from tinder sluts or something.

On Sup Forums for example to be most relevant there seems to be numerous people who come make a thread asking a How to get a drivers license / How to get a girlfriend / How to make friends / How to get a job / How to lose weight. In every single thread someone gives a bunch of advice on what they need to do...

Then the same thread by the same person gets made again. And again. And again. The next 15 days in a row. For what purpose? Why ask for advice then ignore all of it?

>Who said anything about complaining?
>All of you normalfags are the same. None of you are capable of understanding that the amount of effort for a 2 to reach 5 (STILL below average to women) is enormous for little payoff. Meanwhile the Chads born as 8s get to eat garbage and still remain clear skinned and relatively thin.

Okay... So "Chad"(which you made up, most likely he's working harder than most ). But even so what good does it do to mope and do nothing about your situation?

>>skincare
>doesn't work on people with certain types of acne. the only thing that does is accutane which costs $600+ per month here.

Health insurance. Your parents do have health insurance, right? Personally I've spent $150/month for an accutane prescription because it was worth it.

Alternatively you can buy accutane from an Indian or Turkish online pharmacy.

>>how to eat right
>being thin won't make up for a goblin face on a male or being short.

Is it better to be fit with a goblin face/manlet or out of shape with a goblin face and manlet status? Might as well be the best you can be.

>>surgeries
>the fact that you think this is a worthwhile piece of advice tells all.

If you know the problem is your FACE then why not do what you need to do?

>because it can't be fixed, so people grieve over it the same way you normalfags do when you get herpes from tinder sluts or something.

But I thought normies were retarded?

>health insurance
>having parents that give a shit
lol
>might as well be the best you can be
there's no point in putting in the effort to become ripped when you'll be treated exactly the same as if you were a skeleton or fat.
>why don't you go spend $25000 on surgery???
seriously retard?

Straw man. Smartest men in history (Newton, Aristotle, Sidis) weren't fat neets.

Then whats the point of putting effort into making the same thread over and over complaining when you dont want to do anything about it?

I don't know? I don't do that and I don't know anyone who does. I'm simply explaining why someone would make a thread like that. I guess it's because they want to shitpost and commiserate with other people feeling similar things?

The better question is why does it trigger you normalfags so badly?

Same but with anime and masturbation instead of philosophy and classical music.

I assure you I am almost positive I had worse acne than you, virgin until 23, was much fatter, and worse in almost every area than most of r9k and putting effort into how you look and live your life pays off. I'm not a normalfag but apparently anyone who makes any effort is a normie so I guess I am.

>why does it trigger you
Because it's the most universally annoying thing to do and triggers everyone when some fag keeps making threads about easily fixable problems and calls everyone who tries to help them a normie

can confirm

>I was born with Chad genes but it took me a little while to realize them boohoo I know what's it's like better than you
lol. every time.
>I'm too stupid to use my filters despite apparently knowing most of the keywords the thing I'm whining about will use
normalfags confirmed brainlets.

>making a bunch of assumptions when you dont even know me
I assure you I'm not Chad in any way. Unless you consider a person average to below average in every possible area to be Chad...

Small town nigga Hollywood dreams
I know that everything that glitters ain't gold
I know the shit ain't always good as it seems
But tell me till you get it how could you know?
How could you know? How could you know?

it's not possible to be a normalfag when you"r a robot or socialy inapt loser.