Are you rated to repair the M3 tactical helmet, user!?

Are you rated to repair the M3 tactical helmet, user!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-97DMohl6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh god no. I have no idea what an N4 technical omelette is

My name is Isaac Schrader, and I say kill 'em all!

>actually letting your top drill instructor demote himself to Private so he can live out some retarded war hero fantasy

This guy was an idiot

My name is Ballsack Shredder and you can go fix it yourself.

It just requires more minerals, sir!

>retarded war hero fantasy

Except for the part where he was the one who captured the Brain.

GODDAMN BUGS WHACKED US JOHNNY!!!!

Being lucky doesn't count

In the army during WW2, your drill sergeant was also with you in combat

It builds morale

Then why did you order your man to remove his helmet during a live shitpost exercise!?

>lucky

>Bet he felt like a jackass when Johnny got promoted to Colonel

u make me laugh user

>buying German engineered helmets

Rico never learned from his mistake
>He removes piece of arachnid that pierced through Dizzy, despite not being trained/qualified for medical stuff
He ensured her death. Smh

Actually never thought about that, she probably had a good chance of living if he wouldn't have ripped that shit out.

If he'd left her there her corpse would have been raped to pieces by horny bugs. She desered better than that

He means that Rico pulled the arachnids leg out of Dizzys stomach and that he probably shouldn't have because it could have formed some kind of plug preventing blood from escaping at a velocity which eventually would render her dead.

He just wanted an extra hole

He's mobile infantry, they're not paid to think

Oh but those extra holes aren't of any use

MI DOES THE DYING FLEET JUST DOES THE FLYING

SOMEBODY POST CARMEN WEBMS

Sir, I wanted to meme, sir!

Why do the MI rifles lack proper sights? Aside from the optic equipped ones

user does the dying, Mods just do the flying.

You dont really need sights in an action movie. Also the bugs were fuck huge and could only really kill you in a melee, so hip firing seemed to be an OK strategy.

He and Zim saw the potential in Johnny hence only flogging him rather than kicking him out of boot camp.

Would his helmet have protected him even if he was wearing it?

No, he got shot straight in the face

iirc their helmets were supposed to be equipped with some kind of inbuilt hud but this proved to cause glare and obscured the actors vision so they decided against it.

Here son, bite down on this. It Helps... I know.

Pepe does the crying

But Barney Stinson said to aim for the nerve cluster, to put them down quickly. Instead of ~3 people emptying whole clips at a single bug, just a burst will kill it.

Have you filed that flying with moot there hothead?

tbqh i could see it go down the same way irl

Easy for him to say, he's fucking psychic. You try hitting that nerve cluster on the battlefield

You're assuming these people are highly trained, which they aren't. They most likely knew training any soldier past the basics was nearly a waste of time considering the death rate.

saw it years ago younger, then saw it recently again, not as good as i remembered, i still dont know why they choosed bugs as enemies, i think if they used aliens instead of the bugs the movie would have been a masterpiece.

THEY'RE MI NOT SPECIAL FORCES

It would be extremely painful

underage detected

Look me in the eyes... I wanna see the lights go out.

But the protip was televised/streamed; it's impossible for the mobile infantry to not know that

whats wrong with hius eyes wtf

>he thinks the bugs threw the asteroid

kek

Is this kino? youtube.com/watch?v=l-97DMohl6o

Not really

For who?

This is a general trope that always annoys the absolute fuck out of me in movies
Everytime somebody gets stabbed/impaled/shot/whatever, and they're first response is to fucking PULL IT OUT despite being nowhere near proper medical treatment. Just leave that shit alone goddammit

t. ambulance EMT or some shit

For most people reacting under stress, seeing someone get stabbed = bad, ergo removing the stabbing implement must be helpful.

only for a retard from Africa like you

pretty sure at this point every non-retard knows not to remove things from wounds.

For Breckenridge

For Ferelden

is that A Sack Trader?

Y- you killed unkhule Heank?

I was having a bad day but this comment made me laugh
thank you user