Why is the US so awesome?

>Extreme cultural influence
>Good cultural influence
>Honorable, great history despite being such a relatively recent country
>Defeated Russia, something few countries manage to do, and made them lose their superpower status
>Wild west
>The most moral superpower in history
>Still very nationalistic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wakec06NlA
youtube.com/watch?v=vVh4bDEWOLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only reason we don't go full Mongolia is we have good food

yesyes, we know that swedes love american dick

its not like the rest of the west world does that aswell

It's a racist capitalist shithole

sounds great

>Implying
Most of Europe hate the US. Including Swedes. They obviously fail to realise that there hasn't been a superpower in history as kind and moral as them

>Defeated Russia

>we have good food

Well most people don't because they compare us to modern countries

But Egypt, Persia, Mongolia, USSR, Britain, Spain, France, China, Nazis were all 1000x worse than us.

+10 Putin bucks

at least we have food

>Honorable, great history
>Honorable
>Defeated Russia
>The most moral superpower in history
>moral
>the most
>The most moral
You really went with all

Really impressive desu. Most countries in history has lost and failed to prevent russian growth. The americans pushed the Russian borders back

>Defeated Russia
And then they woke up

You had slavery, You genocided native Americans. You invaded tons of places and killed millions of civilians.

I'm unironically an ameriboo

>at least we have food
What you have barely counts as food

Yeah, we can all see your flag

Yeah? Well your a faggot.

Russian borders only grew since the 16th century

>They had slavery
But then based abe abolished it.
>They genocided native americans
They are hardly being oppressed anymore
>You invaded tons of places and killed millions of civilians.
All previous superpowers in history did as well but much worse

Pic related
Most swedes sadly dislike the us

OH REALLY

yes

Oh yeah, thats right, you did that to yourself

Did what? America and Russia never had any confrontations.

Russians fucking indoctrinated like 3 generations of American citizens with fucking communist propaganda. It's why there is so much antifa/pro-commie bullshit in the USA today

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=0wakec06NlA

I dislike Russia. Full of avoidance as to what they really want internationally (take over fucking Eastern Europe and get muh CCCP again!!1). They are an evil country. Fuck communism, and any drunkard gopnik that thinks I'm wrong or misled.

>An american that doesn't suck russian cock
Extremely rare but the right opinion

>still very nationalistic
God I wish.

I hope one day people in this country will be united and on the same page politically and intellectually just like the late 1990s, but until then there will always be rifts and criticisms about patriotism.

The great deeds of Marx and Lenin will win, you dirty imperialist pig. We'll liberate your shitty capitalist country.

>great deeds of Marx and Lenin
lmao
Your political stance is motivated by irrational feelings. Communism doesn't work. It only kills people via firearm or starvation.

Is that a Communist Borg Cube?

>>>>>>>>implying

with europe i dont mean russian satellite states, but western and southern europeans, the relevant parts of europe, seriously, STOP FUCKING SUCK THEIR DICK WE ALL KNOW THAT SWEDES ARE DOING EVERYTHING TO IMPRESS AMERISHARTS BY IMPORTING DEGENERATE """CULTURE"""

>Sup Forums neets
>bourgeois
speak for yourself user, none of us would lurk here if we were part of the 1%

Soviet """"""""Union""""""""

Wrong. When we'll exile a million people to GULAG, it will works. You're just brainwashed of propaganda. Democracy doesn't work in reality.

No, this is flying Lenin's mausoleum.

haha yes comrade! i ams stupid one here!
send to gulag! democracy has flaws lets use system even more flaws!

brb chugging vodka and getting assassinated by russian oligarchs

To be quiet honest, I like Americans quiet a lot.
I think especially Germany owes USA a lot. Without their help we wouldn't be the powerhouse we are today

We collapsed your economy during the cold war, dumbass

Because that worked so well last time

Honestly you would be better off without us after we rebuilt your country. We should had just stayed long enough to do that.

Eh, not really. Without you, either soviets or frogs would have conquered us

Not really. If we didnt make them our puppet state then vlad would have taken over, and we all know how well that goes

Frogs would had surrendered it back eventually though, pun intended.

The fact that you have internet and power means youre probobly better off than 80% of impoverished people

>Defeated Russia
When? Date of major battle of their war?

I can't even tell if this is sarcastic. There are 2 america-hate threads up right now.

Its a bait thread. Most young euros who arent aspies dont give a fuck about USA

I do believe that without American military protection, France and Germany would be too suspicious about each other, and it would lead eventually to another war

Even without NATO and US influence the European Union would still exist on paper. There is literally nothing to be gained anymore by engaging in warfare between our two countries assuming the EU falls apart tomorrow and NATO dissapears.

december 26, 1991

Now, for sure.
But if USA suddenly pulled out of Europe in the 50s, and SU didn't swoop in for some reason, there would be a cold war between France and Germany, because neither country could trust the other not to invade.

THIS TBQH
H
I
S

T
B
Q
H

Youd still have DDR and GDR, though. Your country would be split so I doubt a cold war could be possible given those sets of circumstances. The SU would definitely pounce on west germany given the chance and atleast France could protect herself with nuclear deterance

>Most young euros who arent aspies dont give a fuck about USA
Everyone in the world cares about the US, be it with a negative opinion or a positive opinion. The us is the current world superpower

this, I don't know anyone who likes USA

Americans suck dick. They're extremely unwelcoming unless you have blonde hair/look northern european or are a pasty anglo faggot with wretched yellow teeth like 70 percent of white people there.

Yeah they got really big.
And then right around 1991, they receded.

Maybe in Sweden but in France most people dont care. Most don't even speak their language. If they think about usa it is usually negative given their retarded government

Hey!
They don't have the Chumash reservation in Malibu there!
I know those guys, they're totally cool.
When we chop up trees, we give them the firewood and remove their trash bags (government employee, the government helps them out).

>It's why there is so much antifa/pro-commie bullshit in the USA today

Idk about you, but I actually have a career where I work and leave the house and shit and I never come across any communist anything.
And I live in Los Angeles and according to you, this place is supposed to be some sort of fucking gulag or something.

Ya this fuck those darn Americans

I know this is crazy for you to understand but people dont care about USA. Its not that they hate your country it is pure apathy. Dont confuse the two.

I know this is crazy for you to understand but your military is shit.

it's also hatred desu, let's not sugar coat it needlessly

who gives a shit about military power? what matters is how comfy life average people can live.

>france
>comfy

If you like muslim cock being rammed 10 inches into your anal cavity then yeah.

What made you think I didn't understand that
I don't care about almost any country, I don't expect some random to care about mine
I can definitely understand us being hated but why do the Dutch hate us

All this and we still lost all our major cities to niggers.

can you stop beeing butthurt all the time?

Unfortunately for both of us Im also an American expat. You can cut the shit out especially considering that France is well known for having had military pre eminence throughout history. Your bait post illustrates why people hate Americans, stay in your containment state and never leave the "best country on earth".

Fair enough although most French / EUros I meet dont hate me because Im American but they do hate my government. Its hard to conflate the two. In fairness most Americans abroad are educated and atleast bilingual, not the obese and ignorant masses you usually see stateside.

I don't think my post sounded butt hurt whatsoever

I'm not him, but in the Netherlands left wingers hate America. And right wingers love America.

So chances are he lives in a left wing shithole.

>And right wingers love America.
haha
no

Ameriboos:
PVV, VVD, CDA, D66

Mixed but positive:
GL

Hate America
SP, PvdA, DENK

THIS. FUCK DRUMPF

>If you like muslim cock being rammed 10 inches into your anal cavity then yeah.

lol he fell for a Sup Forums memes

hello people of color

It's the internet age. 99% of political representation is online.

y-you too

>why people I hate americans

I hate them too though. Everyone here is so ignorant and thinks that having brown hair/eyes makes you non white and everything revolves around what your skin looks like. Worst country ever.

>Everyone here is so ignorant and thinks that having brown hair/eyes makes you non white
I've never met anyone in person who has ever said this. But then I am a brown haired brown eyed white guy myself so maybe they're just scared to call me a nigger to my face. The same way they are with actual literal niggers.

My dad is italian/polish and my mother is german so it's pretty frustrating when my shitty southern european genes override the germanics ones and I get mistaken for a spic all the time. I was blonde when I was a kid and then my haired turned brown for no reason. It's like life is literally making fun of me.

Hello!!!

I think I'm in a wierd spot race wise. Half native, half white. I feel luke people look at natives like more of a novelty.

Anti-Americanism is a product from the Vietnam war. During the hippie generation, when the entire western world fell apart due to hippies, the USA lost a lot of good will.

But most people don't even know why they dislike the USA I think.

Vietnam just made the US bitter. And you're right, out goodwill went down drastically. Granted, private citizens from the US donate hundreds of millions of dollars to charities each year. Our government is much more shrewd.

I don't hate the country I hate the people in it. Even the founding fathers were brit biased retards who spoke of things like america was founded for those of british descent only and if you're not that you can fuck off.

You're not fooling anyone, Sven. Nobody in Europe has anything but hatred for the United States because it's not European enough, and personally I'm completely okay with that and my fellow countrymen should be okay with that too.

Right winger here, I hate america. Waarom importeren we hun kanker """""cultuur"""""?

Haat Armerikje:

NVU

Because they incarcerate a lot of niggers

amserica is GEBASEERD XDDDDD :D :D :D

This sounds like a yankee proxy.

>Honorable and moral
>Americans
Out of all the shit you can praise America for you pick these two virtues which they lack.

The rest are niche opinions.

Most countries have defeated Russia, such as in the Crimean War, and that was an actual hot war. Obviously, the tide was against Russia during that war, but it's the same deal as the Cold 'War'.

The other fact you stated was that they have extreme cultural influence. Whilst that may seem so, you must ask yourself what culture are they spreading? Because most of it is British culture (capitalism, English language, fantasy, etc.). And, yes, saying such a thing is a controversial matter: America is the one spreading this British culture, so isn't it American. But, the statement is so fogged that it's best to leave it alone.

And if you want to see how moral they are look at how subversive they are.

I'm not saying Britain isn't subversive is, but then again I'm not saying Britain is moral.

Look at the wars they've fought how they killed men in their sleep and rammed ships into each other, which was against the gentleman rules of war.

Look at their genocide of the native Americans.

They were not moral or honourable.

>Honorable
I laughed

Awesome. Im moving to america rite now

>Russia
eternal super power/regional power
>usa
mistake. in decline atm

youtube.com/watch?v=vVh4bDEWOLc
>>>>>>>>>>>"""""culture""""