Is she, dare I say it, /our girl/?

Is she, dare I say it, /our girl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/world/vice-reporter-fired-after-story-questioning-whether-lena-dunham-voted-in-primary/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>first name Jemima

what is this bitch, a pancake saleswoman ?

Post preggo tits.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

He's right, you know.

No. La La Land is great and she is embryoing as much as an embryo possibly ould.

Who could be behind this tweet

>Lena Dunham's friend doesn't like a movie with a white cast
shocking

>woman
>thinking her opinions matter

srsly white people need to be stopped

What needs to go wrong in your life to consider "white" as a valid criticism?

>an old jew tweeting like a 13 year old white girl

It gets to be a bit much

>Girls
Remember when Sup Forums liked that show?

The filthy Kirkes

I don't know who she is, but I generally agree.

But clearly her dislike for the movie doesn't stem from the fact it has a white cast.
La La Land is as masturbatory as The Artist, it's why it's going to win Best Picture.
But it's a fucking terrible film.

>implying watching any movie is productive
Lmao

lmfao

Watching actually good movies really fire up the neutrons, you know.

Are you, dare I say, retarded?

>huurrrr duuurrrr

Would you say it's dishonest, too? xD

No, just incredibly dumb and boring.
>movie supposed to be about hard work making your dreams come true
>main characters get their dreams come true through sheer luck

I'm currently on Season 2 of Girls and I seriously love it.

How come Sup Forums never discusses it? Is it because of Lena Dunham? She's actually good in the show even if she is a horrible bitch in real life.

Also, Adam Driver is fucking husbando material

>show is called Girls
>made by uber feminists
>only star to come out of it is a straight, white male

Can't make this shit up.

shut up sjw cuck
you cant fool me

What was that, like three people?

listening to the people around you all tell you to be ashamed for being white

La la land was such crap. Terrible acting and singing.

>she's a plotbabby

because it seriously declines in pacing and purpose after season 2.

I'm a fan, but a lot of it feels like pointless wheelspinning (Hannah takes a writing course in Iowa for one season... which leads to nothing).

Adam is great throughout the whole thing though.

I would honestly rather watch a show about Shosh and her relationships.

>movies have to be progressive to be powerful and good

>diss a movie that has appreciate for old cinema but using a modern setting and technology yet combining old filmmaking values to make a perfect blend

Nah, you're right sloot. A generic "he's gay but it's hard to be that" film with the indie ending of a non-ending is way better.

Because Girls has episodes that work. But most end up being just hipster trash.
Guaranteed there'll be a solo episode this season where we're suppose to feel for the character and reevaluate them.

Fucking Jerry. Follow him on Instagram, he occasionally responds to comments and likes my posts. Definitely a well-intentioned idiot.

I just don't understand why so many white liberals/progressives feel the need to bash all things white as if it gives them some sort of authenticity in the eyes of minorities.

There was a good chunk of people who liked it when it premiered, myself included. None of us knew what a complete waste of oxygen Lena Dunham is at the time.

They would have shat on La La Land in the 30's. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers were doing the same sort of thing, but far better.

Waiting on this.

Saw it. Just had no substance, never drew me in, I kept waiting for it to get going and it never did. Doesn't even have the appeal of the old jazz musicals, nor any good music or dance numbers. Mediocre as fuck, even though I liked Emma and the goose.

kek, I dont know who she is but I agree

because not all liberals "bash all things white". that's just you focusing on certain people rather than an entire movement, and using them as a scapegoat to avoid nuanced argument.

Can't stand to see this pasta go without a (You)

Notice I didn't say all liberals

i dont care what you say jemima kirke looks like a 10/10 fuck

white guilt has become the number 1 recruiting tool to the left

Kek

dominate & masticate my spine, piss generously on electric wires. GO!

she registered Democrat especially for the primary.

writer was fired because he posted her personal info, not because they disagreed with her.

heatst.com/world/vice-reporter-fired-after-story-questioning-whether-lena-dunham-voted-in-primary/

stop spreading fake news.

>i prefer to agree with lies than to read facts

No I'm afraid the correct answer is pic related

>she registered Democrat especially for the primary.

You didn't provide proof for that fact

>writer was fired because he posted her personal info

You didn't provide proof for this either, in fact it would be impossible to prove this as you can't know the motivations of Vice higher-ups.

Stop lying you fucking cuck.

he posted a link that debunks everything you posted, including a tweet from the writer that acknowledges he was fired for posting her info.

but keep whining. the alt-right has got to do something with their time I guess.

read the link you fake news spreading sheep.

where did her chin go?

she lost it in a lightsaber duel

>ywn watch a Jenny HBO Kinoshow

>including a tweet from the writer that acknowledges he was fired for posting her info.

That would be like firing someone for saying Hulk Hogan's real name in an article. Obviously they just didn't want one of their own criticizing their precious holy cow Dunham.

well I disagree with that specific inferrence but I appreciate paglia so I'll let it slide.

She probably thinks it's racist

It didn't even utilise the modern setting all that well. Pretty much everything that happened in that movie could have taken place at any point in the last 70 or so years.

I still like that show. It's possible to separate the art from the artist.

I hope you aren't getting paid to shill because you're fucking terrible at it.

He fucking doxxed her on twitter with her home address.

No he didn't you fucking idiot that address was not private information by any definition.

Hulk Hogan's real name is Terrence Gene Bollea. Oh shit! I just doxxed Hulk Hogan.

Wow except you didn't post his home address and you aren't a reporter. It doesn't matter if the information isn't hard to find, that's the definition of doxxing.

>mfw:'(

>It doesn't matter if the information isn't hard to find

Holy fuck that fits so well within the liberal mindset.

"Lets ignore reality and keep to this absurd principle I concocted in my heavily deficient brain! Fuck pragmatism and nuance!"

too many redditors ITT

You should seek professional help. There's no conspiracy against you, it's just not considered okay for a reporter to post a celebrity's home address on twitter. I fucking hate Dunham and I wouldn't consider myself a liberal, I simply don't create imaginary enemies where they don't exist.

>it's just not considered okay for a reporter to post a celebrity's home address on twitter.

In this case I disagree. It was not private at all.

>There's no conspiracy against you
>I simply don't create imaginary enemies where they don't exist.

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Even if you're not a liberal everything I said still stands so I don't get your point.

he wasn't fired for posting her personal info since it was publicly available info he got from google