O

T
H
E

M
O
O
N

I have $10 in my bank, I'm gonna start buying as many as I can. How do I buy those cryptocoin things?

/ P O L / = P O O R F A G S

you can buy bitcoins with paypal or debit card or credit card or just go to a bitcoin atm near you

theres literally 6 million ways to get bitcoins

The new dogecoin

Where can I buy some?

Wow I thought you were fucking with me with bitcoin atm, but there's one right outside cleveland. Guess I'll head there and see what's up.

trumpcoin just sounds prestigous.

>my balance

yobit.net

Damn, NEOH here, there's one like, idk, less then a quarter mile from where I'm sitting right now. May or may not still be there judging on the info.

do all crypto currency ATMs have a search feature to buy Trump coins or somrthing?

Damn son how do I pay for them in Ameridollars via CC?

>investing in another memecoin when BTC is going to break $1k by christmas

do you like near akron or youngstown? i live near the top of the northern wv panhandle i go to pittsburgh for my bitcoin atm

LOL I'm a poorfag and wouldn't have it any other way. Rich people are Jews and I hate Jews! Also the poor money you make the more you have to pay for nigger welfare. FUCK NIGGERS

>buy $1000 worth of trump coins today
>value moves up and down a bit until election day, assuming polls stay close
>trump wins. cash out 100K
>trump wins. nothing in there to cash out.

you can get rich off cryptocoins. and you can contribute to the wealth of others. it's like any volatile investment, in that it looks obvious in hindsight.

Nah, near west side of Cleveland.

That sounds like a lot of work to get bitcoins. Can't you just get the fuckers online?

no you need to make a bitcoin app wallet on your phone. so your gonna go to the atm with cash and put the cash in and it will put bitcoins on your bitcoin wallet app. then your gonna go home and send the bitcoins to your yobit.net bitcoin wallet and from there you can buy trump coins with your bitcoin

FUCK. last line is obviously "trump loses". hmm, maybe he's destined to win after all.

I bet $30 Clinton wouldn't get the Dem nomination. 10 to 1 odds, I'm still holding out, lol.

yeah you can get it online just use debit card or credit card or bank account or paypal or pre-paid visa card

I had 5 bitcoins, got them when they were like, idk, $25ish apiece.

Totally forgot my info for the wallet and never got them back. Sucks big balls.

$3,000 more likely

if you aren't investing in trump coin and/or sia coin you're crazy. i've already made so many shekels. call me the shekel master

go baby go i'm tired of working at wendys and chad fucking my bitch

Bought Trumpcoins when /biz/ told me to, when they were doing the switch to v2. Just BARELY made a profit because I sold fast. Now they have plummeted in value.

it's only just begun.

ron paul coins were $10 and he never even won the nomination

trump coins will be atleast that

were looking at a 1,000x payout easily within the next 3 months

TRUMP COIN GENERAL

>>>>>>

really?

i have like 17 bitcoins

so i will be a lot richer? kek

if i were you i'd split that bitcoin up into 4 different cryptos

>btc
>eth
>trump
>sia

atleast one of those are bound to spike

It has doubled since yesterday. nothing but up up up from here baby!

I think i will user thanks

i mined these bitcoins like 2 or 3 years ago and never did anything with them

1 bitcoin is $650

can I buy 1/20th of one?

they can be split up until the 20th decimal point. you can actually exchange absurdly low values. like a 1/100th of a penny.

you can buy 1/100000th of one bro. Go to coinbase.com, very secure website.

>falling for the cryptocurrency
>not having liquidity and appreciating assets
pleb spotted

How? I understand halving occurred and all that bullshit but their blockchain is still shit with transactions taking up to an hour.

>not having both

Pleb

I can't just use paypal or something to put money on the app?

can someone please tell how to get these with paypal or a dwbit card? i dont know how to wallet and signed up for yobit.net

i dont want to miss out on this

google it theres plenty of info on it

depends which app and im not sure paypal is supported by every app yet

Okay, so I made an account with Coinbase, I use my debit card, buy BTC and send it to YoBit.Net somehow and start buying trump, sia, and eth?

i did, i cant find shit. do i need btc first? idk how this shit works or what a wallet is

Itt: jews hyping their pump and dump scheme

you can just sign up with yobit.net and buy BTC with debit. go to the top where it says wallets on yobit and deposit USD then once the USD is in there you wanna go here:

yobit.net/en/trade/BTC/USD

and buy the BTC with USD

pretty soon you arent gonna be able to buy anything without TRUMP COINS AKA MAGA SHEKELS

FUCKING HELP HIM
19 year old here/// this seem like a smart investment. never did anything digital im a cash guy i need help

nvm i guess with yobit you gotta get one of those 3 things they offer to transfer USD to BTC

just sign up with one of those. the free one might take longer though

>Trump wins election
>Trumpcoin shoots up to a dollar a piece
>Trump learns about them
>Buys millions of them
>Price per coin skyrockets
> Profit

You cant deposit USD into yobit if you live in the US.

What you do is

>go to coinbase and buy $40 worth of bitcoin.
>send that bitcoin to yobit via BTC address.

To find BTC address on yobit
>Click on wallets.
>Click on the "+" sign in the BTC column.
>Copy the address.

If you are feeling grateful for the explanation feel free to say thanks with trumpcoins!

TQVFNLXwLVtXMzGRAiSVUcpzvwTooTtpZ7

Thanks. I'll save this, and see what I can do.

read this

Trumpcoin.com

read this

You can only get Trumpcoin with Bitcoin so your Trumpcoin still becomes worth more as Bitcoin goes up.

I have a k I could "lose" where can I buy from Mexico?

>Using bit coins for quick transactions

REMINDER: There will be a huge spike in Trumpcoin when it spreads on Reddit. r/The_Donald Is getting ready to drop Reddit Gold and start using cryptocurrencey, and it's looking like it's going to be Trumpcoin. The Developers of Trumpcoin are coding a bot to run replys on Reddit, helping people create wallets, then give people small amounts of trumpcoin AKA "Trumpcoin Tip Bot" , and accepting donations to keep it running.

It's going to be HUGE

what do you need help with

Cool. I hope I make some money off this.

this.

trump coin is secure, ran by good people, and transaction time is VERY FAST compared to bitboin which takes up to an hour to process

this might be the best investment you ever made. considering ron paul coins went up to $10 each im predicting you could make 100k easily with this if you jump on board now while its dirt cheap

We at Trumpcoin are real, and can be trusted.

why does coinbase need a photo id?

Bitches don't know.

it's like you never heard of a pump and dump cryptocurrency

it's not 2012 anymore, crypto is where the moneys at, just ask all the people who bought bitcoins for a dollar and sold them for 1,200 a piece

Use Yobit.

Trumpcoin isn't a pump and dump bruh

I'll drop $20 because I'm just out of college and don't have shit to play with.

If it makes it to $1 and I make like $600 bucks then good on me.
If it makes it to $10 like the RonPaul Coin, then I have a nice chunk of change to put into index funds for my retirement.

I'm bitter about missing out on bitcoin when it was worth nothing despite reading over and over again that it was the future. I'm also realistic and know I can't throw money at this hoping to make up for it.

I won't be a Trumpcoin millionare, but maybe Trumpcoin can shave a year off my wageslavery when I turn the funds around into index funds.

it kinda is. people are gonna dump on the first big spike but i think there will be more than one and it will retain its value for a while

>he fell for the bitcoin scam

>not putting $200 in it

if it was some random meme coin i wouldnt put more than 10 bucks in it but it's got a dedicated team of professionals who are dead set on making this happen. the website, the reddit tip bot, the performance we've seen so far and the fact that its trump brand is a recipe for success.

go away /biz/

Can anyone advise on how long the yobit registration email takes to send? Can I purchase the coins from the UK?

>he fell for equity and fiat
>doesn't know bitcoin went 1200x and made people milionaires

yes you can. You might have to use coinbase to transfer BTC into your yobit account.

it should be instant or pretty quick. yeah you can buy them in the uk you just need to acquire bitcoin first. go to trumpcoin.com it will explain the steps

I already put 0.5BTC into this. Better fuck me over, OP

TRUMP COIN UP OVER 25% LETSS GOOO BOYS WE GOING TO THE MOON

I have $1000 to my name and don't start working for another month breh.

The timing is off. When I work, build up emergency reserves, I'll play and lose my money with /biz/ memes then.

i only have cash where do i start ??????

They already did that, we weeded out the shills last week. We decided we won't dump the 200,000 set aside all at once, we'd rather give the wallet to the campaign, so we can stabalize and use the currencey into his presidencey.

THIS IS IT

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

AHHHHHHHHH!

bitcoin atm - search bitcoin on google map or put money on your debit card and do it that way. follow trumpcoin.com instructions

Cheers. I've used bitcoins before, but it's a hassle. Is there anywhere I can just buy these trump coins for cash?

This you can get the cash onto a card by going to stop n shop or w/e, and you can even do bitcoin meetups and get the bitcoin in person.

can trumpcoins be mined?

if not its most likely a pyramid scheme

nah the only way is to use bitcoin

i need to make a bank account??

Bitcoin, a bigger hassle then Fiat? Give me a fucking break, bong, I don't want to start harassing your ass right after Brexit.

This is a fucking scam guys

All the posters on here are saying positive shit about this scam and youre buying it

You dont have to listen to me, but this is so obviously a scam

>if not its most likely a pyramid scheme
I have had this thought as well, but where is your source?

Reminder that these guys shill TrumpCoin in /biz/ non-stop.

They intend to make Sup Forums the bag holder. They actually made a thread a few months ago on how to scam the alt-right and Sup Forums because they think you're retards.

coinbase cant verify identity, how to pay with debit on yobit?

>if not its most likely a pyramid scheme

how could any memecoin not be? You can get in early and get out at the right time and make a profit, but a memecoin will never challenge bitcoin, so it's a transparent pyramid scheme, meaning you should be aware of the risks.

This is what I feared.
IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

This is a fucking shill guys

All the 1 post by this ID on here are saying positive shit about this shill and you're buying it.

You don't have to listen to me, but this is so obviously a shill.

first time hearing of cryptocurrency? altcoins been around for a while

you're just jealous you dont have money to invest

Don't listen to the lies, if you go to /biz/ none of that is true, the one guy that was bragging about how I was a bag holder got btfo and is now crying 24/7 about how Trumpcoin will be dead in a week.

Literally nervousman.jpg.