This cover has Americans absolutely SEETHING

>this cover has Americans absolutely SEETHING

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/31/french-magazine-charlie-hebdo-mocks-harvey-victims-as-neo-nazis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it

Lmao, time to rename your potatoes once again America.

Didn't 12 people get killed for making fun of Muslims?
Did they stop after that?

>Did they stop after that?
They're French.

is charlottesville even in texas ?

I'm not sure. Do you mean americans will be evil for this cover?

Was in a thread on Sup Forums with this image americans were butthurt as shit in it.

This is from the previous issue, calling Islam the religion peace, eternal peace. The first issue after their attack had mohamed crying on it.

No that's VIRGINia

Perfidious Frogs

Yes. You know what to do

- Where're u from?
- i'm virgin.
- okaay. But were're u from?
- i said, virgin.

are you german

>make fun of Muslims
>get beheaded
shan't be doing that again!

it says
>God exists, he drown all the neonazis of Texas

this is such a bad newspaper tbqh

nah they don't make fun of jews actually

Is this supposed to be an ironic or "pretending to be retarded" image?

Combining two unrelated events for comic effect is a classic in french press drawing. It's a gimmick used in almost all Charlie Hebdo cover

>make fun of Mohammad
>Muslims shoot up your office and kill all the good workers
>fall in line with kike media and be unfunny while doing it

This is not the same Charlie Hebdo

If the French have decided all Americans are Nazis now I think we should indulge their imagination and invade France.

the "true" Charlie Hebdo died around 1995

>making fun of people that died in natural disasters is a staple of French humor
Is France made up of underage Sup Forumstards?

>working Americans in Texas get btfo by a hurricane
>this is somehow related to political events that happened 3000km across the country
>this is also funny

no, i'm not from true aryans. Just slavs subhuman.

Drawing Mohammad is pretty based no matter the time. Shame it had to end like that.

no but Charlie Hebdo undoubtedly is

No

Apparently non french people can hardly get it since this sort of humour is very cultural. I read very long articles explaining this at the time of the killings, and i was baffled that it wasn't obvious to anyone.
So no, the point here is obviously not to mock the deads.
That said, this particular cover is pretty unfunny imo

>this cover has Americans absolutely SEETHING
No

You speak like russian subhuman or camelfucker from desert. It's just humor.

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/31/french-magazine-charlie-hebdo-mocks-harvey-victims-as-neo-nazis.html

so much butthurt :)

You must have german ancestry

>is charlottesville even in texas ?
It's not even close. Most racist groups in America also started in Virginia. Houston is a mixed population area that's a major part of the oil industry.

>That's a great way for France and Charlie Hebdo to show gratitude for the Texas boys that fought for her liberation from the Nazis.

>Implying I'm a nazi
>Implying I actually care about southerners
Get absolutely fucked, Texan shits. Fucking shithole of a region dragging down the rest of the country with their abysmal literacy and welfare. I just wish it hit those faggots in NC and Alabama so they would shut the fuck up about >Muh south w-will rise again

>That said, this particular cover is pretty unfunny imo
Is hebdo ever funny?

Sometimes

Texas is the one southern state that actually isn't a net drain, but that's just because they have shitloads of oil. Without that though they'd be just as useless.

it used to be genuinely shocking

lmao how long Americans are going to milk the liberators meme?

>when you hate the south so much that you re-annex them and then proceed to complain about them

I think as long as possible,

thats what you get for praising them as brave when they got murdered, instead of mocking them as the fagots that they are

i should say, in the same way they would mock any victim of a tragic incident, through """""comedy""""

translate pls.

Charlie Hebdo was more offensive back in the 70/80s, it's funny to see all the butthurt they create today thanks to social medias with stuff like this

at least it is funny and clever unlike what you retards posts here every day

>In November 1970, the former French president Charles de Gaulle died in his home village of Colombey-les-Deux-Églises, eight days after a disaster in a nightclub, the Club Cinq-Sept fire, which caused the death of 146 people. The magazine released a cover spoofing the popular press's coverage of this disaster, headlined "Tragic Ball at Colombey, one dead."[12] As a result, the weekly was banned.

HAHA WHY DIDN'T THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD!!
IT GOT SHOT
-yuropoors on Sup Forums

Oh, any hints at climate change denial?

thats a bit retarded desu, its like they are edgy just to be edgy. dark humor is supposed to make your neurons fire.

>IT GOT SHOT
>AND EATEN BY A FAT AMERIBURGER

this was the early 70s

They thoroughly deserved getting massacred by mudslimes. Remember their jokes about italians dying in earthquakes? Not that I care about italians, but the sheer edginess is just embarassing

I don't think anyone here is seething. We're just confused. Why are there neo-nazis in Texas? Do French people think that Texas and Virginia are somehow related? Why does a hurricane dropping lots of water imply that God exists? Why is that one guy heiling with his foot?

So many questions...

For yuros, the West Coast=California, East Coast=New York, Everything else=Texas.

>They thoroughly deserved getting massacred by mudslimes
and you're trying to call THEM edgy?

>bong sucking off frogs yet again
kys tea nigger

No; USA = Nazi for yuros, not more, you´re from America? You´re nazi, the Tv say me that.

You really think the anti-usa propaganda is a meme? In the spanish tv NEVER say anything nice from USA and never is never, and everybody here think you´re fat, kill blacks in te street for the lulz, and all the memes.

why are americans so fat and stupid?
honest question

>waah muh feelings
>don't make fun of something I don't want you to
>how do i satire

Don't cut yourselves on that edge

haha you are fat and stupid LOL

Go look in a mirror, you're surprisingly similar to enemies of the west

>the religious and conservative heartland of america gets BTFO by hurrivanes regularly especially in years where a republican canditate got elected (like 2005 hurricane katrina)

What did god mean by this?

rarely

this,amerisharts are fucking retarded.

oh no now you made fun of amerifats now they're gonna run over you too!

oh my why does G-D punish right wing america?

this is now an ameribear thread

quite rude france
apologize

I like this :DDD

You're drunk, José, no anti-USA propaganda here, only the truth

You know that new Orleans is a niggerhole that had a Democrat mayor and the governor was a democrat too

"Edgyness" is not the matter when you get censored for what you do.

I don't understand, because americans are the first to yell "muh freedom (of speech)"

The hurricane hit mostly south east texas, which is mostly filed with beaners not nazis.

remember when you prayed for Charlie Hebdo?

>Kek

I respect your freedom of speech so im not gonna shoot up your building, but i do have the right to disagree with it.

Did they ever joke about what happened at their office? Honestly these jokes go too far for me (mainly because a lot of them are too soon) but I wouldn't want them censored. I'm just wondering how far they actually go.

You don't need to want to outright censor them to think they're literaly 12-year-olds with no common sense, intelligence or respect.

Sup Forumstards also enjoy the same type of humor. They're equally childish and unfunny. That being said, I still respect the right of both Sup Forumstards and Charlie Hebdo to do what they do. But I'm also perfectly entitled to call them out for the shittiness of their publications, or even feel offended depending on what exactly they're publishing.

>Did they ever joke about what happened at their office?

Yes

That's the same cherry picking Sup Forums does though

I guess French humor is too smart for me but i don't see the connection between a hurricane that hit a black and spic filled city and a neo Nazi rally 3000 miles away

But they literally got shot up for making fun of muslims. Why are yanks incapable of using google?

>conservative victim complex