3 point shift

>3 point shift

>The Trump speech against Hillary DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and only swung the vote towards Hillary

Holy fuck. Is Trump fucked?

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are the pollsters oversampling dems by 30% when their primary turnout is historically low?

>poll majority dems
>poll unregistered voters

Trump is finished.

Why are american election polling so shit?

I can't think of another situation with methodology this fucked.

>(((polls)))
just like how Brexit lost right? :^)

>Over the weekend, however, his support among independents dropped to 35 percent. Clinton’s support rose to 33 percent.

How fucking retarded are you guys?

To give you a little context, Trump is winning independents is up by 2. Romney lost independents by 5 nationally and lost nationally by like 4 points.

You're retarded.

We have many elections to perfect our polling. The brexit polling was fucked that stretched over party boundaries.

>historic low
>second highest ever after 08

Trump dropped 14 points vs Hillary in the ABC/WaPo poll from +2 to -12. Bitch about method methodology being skewed all you want, his numbers are crashing WITHIN polls which have consistent methodology.

Even if he is actually ahead and the polls are wrong, his lead's dying faster than the EU.

She was always gonna get elected.
The states are the most lobbyized oligarchy of all.

I thought the majority of polls showed leave ahead.

But that of course was literally days before the vote (i don't how the polls looked earlier on) and we are months away from the election and we haven't gotten to the conventions yet or any debates.

Thinking current polls matter is literally retardation.

NBC basically admitted that Clinton is only up because they're oversampling Democrats.
They blasted ABC for oversampling Democrats +12 to get Clinton to +12 over Trump, while boasting their's only oversampled Democrats +4 (which hilariously had Clinton at a +4 lead).

So basically, for summer, everyone is aligned by party and Independents are either split down the middle or don't know yet.

Too bad they deleted the tweet. Wish I had saved it...

>Complains about oligarchy
>Wants to elect a self-described billionaire

>NBC basically admitted that Clinton is only up because they're oversampling Democrats.

Link?

>Too bad they deleted the tweet. Wish I had saved it...

LOL. Because it's not true. You can weight it and you'll see Hillary is still winning.

That old "early polling doesn't matter" bullshit goes out the fucking window when both candidates have 99% name recognition.

just stop posting this

if dems feel that Hillary's victory is assured by a significant majority, they will not feel the need to vote for her during the elections. Sadly, most americans view their civic duty of voting to be more of an inconvenience than a right. IF people are convinced that she will win by a significant margin, they will not feel that their vote is necessary to win the election.

However, polls that show Donald losing will embolden his supporters and re-affirm their commitment to participate in the elections by casting their vote.

Brexit won because Britain is still at least 80% white.

Trump will lose because the USA is less than 60% white.

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

Yeah, you forgot about this didn't you OP

You're a shill jhole - Trump 2016

>>>s a g e

Who said I was pro-Trump?
He's another dumb asshole produced by your corrupt ultraliberalism.
I'd nuke the states in a heartbeat.

Trump is STUMPED

What about when they both have greater than 50% unfavourability?

report, ignore and sage all shill threads

the left will come out in droves to make sure trump doesn't become head of state, why did you choose a meme to represent you instead of someone who could appeal to liberal sensibilities and show them that the right are not big bad goons but good wholesome moderates who share their values and just have a different idea about going about things

>the left will come out in droves to make sure trump doesn't become head of state
Just like the came out against Brexit right?

Careful now, only a few rounds have been fired, the rest of the salt extended Looonnnngggg gun magazine is still filled with boolets.

Scott Adams is just shilling for his book now.

What a joke

Y-you too...

pol btfo

Trump isn't going to lose. All these polls are created by the liberal media to psyop us into voting for Hillary because she's "winning"
please kill yourself

>believing rigged polls

When will you learn?

jewish-owned media predictably didn't report on trump's anti-hillary speech

WE NEED TO MEME HARDER

They said that about Brexit too :^)

>muh perfected polling system
>brits dont know how to poll.

Literally shill detected