What is the significance of all these push notifications I'm getting stating that no "informal or formal negotiations"...

What is the significance of all these push notifications I'm getting stating that no "informal or formal negotiations" about Britain leaving the EU will be held before the invocation of Article 50? Is there a chance Brexit won't happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/green-eu-referendum-not-legally-binding-brexit-2016-6
instagram.com/pernilwyn/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No its happening, we just want to buy time before initiating article 50. Theres so much to negotiate

Thats a moped, fellow patriot. Fun to ride but don't let your friends see you

Leaders have already said there is no rush to invoke article 50 and that talks should happen beforehand, this is the EU trying to push the UK into it to maximize damage.

I doubt at this point the EU want us to "change our minds", this isn't something easily reversed unless our government feels like taking a really unfavourable agreement

SAUCE revealed: pernille penelopee

I like her birthing hips
its funny that in a post-contraception world that those who are the most fit to reproduce have become sex objects that spend as much time as they can leveraging their fertility while trying to avoid becoming pregnant.

someone who looks like that both excites and depresses me.

uk.businessinsider.com/green-eu-referendum-not-legally-binding-brexit-2016-6
>Is there a chance Brexit won't happen?
Yes the referendum isn't legally binding, the next prime minister could legally ignore it.

MUH DICK
U
H

D
I
C
K

From the point at which the EU is officially informed of the intention to leave, there is a 2-year countdown for agreements to be made.
After that 2 years is up either all member states vote to continue talking or the leaver reverts to world trade rules in terms of doing business with EU.

UK will not activate article 50 for at least another 5 months (when we have a new PM), perhaps even later in 2017 (when we have the EU Presidency).

Meanwhile the EU is getting rekt and hopefully will be almost destroyed by the time we do article 50.

Technically yes there is a chance.
In practical terms there is no chance whatsoever.
EU will just have to take the battering in the markets for 5 or 6 months until article 50 happens, and then for another 2 years while detail is agreed.

Then we will have an answer to the question.
If I remove UK, will EU die?
>inb4 we are a very big economy

Yes, otherwise they would have called it right away. 2 years or 2.3 years to make arrangements makes no difference.

0 months or 3 months to prevent it makes a lot of difference

I want my face between those thighs. Just fucking end me.

Just when I thought I was too tired to fap I found her instagram...

What is article 50

>there's faggots here who will actually claim she's just fat
>there's faggots here that prefer their skinny crackhead leg white girls with no ass, to this goddess
>you white faggots actually consider it a nigger trait to like thick strong legged/ass women
I'd rather be a nigger

MORE THICCC

>I'd rather be a nigger
I think this is the first time that this statement has even been said

It's the article that states that after eu recive communications that a nation wants to leave there are 2 years of negotiations before they actually leave.

This mean that once it's triggered there is no going back. But beyond that UK loses nothing from activating it. So not activating it is like keeping a foot inside the door.

Eu wants them to use it because it would reduce uncertainty and therefore improve eu market

>tfw male and have pretty thicc legs

Our offspring would put horses to shame.

There's always a chance of being hit by a plane.

Definitely not.

Either way. If liking thicc bitches makes me a nigger, than I guess I'm a nigger.

At least I'm not so low test beta bitch who only likes pencil thin asians.

I see

m8

you can have thicc girls, but OP hips are the size of a fucking refrigerator

good luck having her do anything on top, it won't be fun

this may come as a surpise to you but more portable thicc girls exist pic related

Muh Dik!

>If I remove UK, will EU die?
It would be very painful ... for the EU.

Well I read earlier that Cameron won't have a referendum at all.

I want to put my Nordic seed in her and hopefully have at least 400 babies.

I just want her to sit on my face, is that too much to ask?

she'll crush your feminine face with the ass muscle

Has anyone ever gotten their dick so hard that it hurts?

shes fat, dude

This chick probably has 50 pounds on me. Literally nigger tier.

>you now remember being in the 5th grade

OP's pic is a powerlifter.

>feminine face

Just because I want her pussy on my nose while I eat her asshole, doesnt mean Im some kind of nu-male.

Now if I said I wanted to be fucked by her, that would probably be a different story.

that's what happens when your dick isn't big enough for the blood flow

>What is the significance of all these push notifications I'm getting stating that no "informal or formal negotiations" about Britain leaving the EU will be held before the invocation of Article 50?

Basically, the UK has to say it's leaving before the terms of departure get discussed. No passive-aggressive faggotry allowed. Good for Europe.

>Is there a chance Brexit won't happen?

Dunno. Given a choice between smart and stupid, the UK has never been good at resisting the stupid. I don't think it can back out.

The UK is like a shitty boyfriend. They threaten to leave and throw tantrums all the time until they get what they want. And now, they say they're leaving, but still think they should still be able to make booty calls when nothing works out at the club on a Saturday night. And the EU has said "no booty calls, no drunken texts when your ag sector is the shit, and I'm gonna start dating Turkey."

Good riddance.

>girl weighs 130-140 lbs
>implying you weigh 80-90 lbs

How bad does it suck having to shop in the youth section in your 20s?

stfu feminine idiot.

Facesitting is literally the epitome of numale.

Stop being such an embarrassment to your ancestors and rail that puh bro, rail it until she cries tears and then do a manly flex.

Enough with all this pussy worship stuff. Screw smelling ass and fishy pussy. Get on your feet and fuck like a man Canada!

Situation:
UK: So we're going out I guess.
EU: Yea, take your time.
UK: Let's talk deals during and after leaving.
EU: Nah. Press the button first.
(Euro & Pound plummeting because nobody knows what they're doing)
UK: DEALS NOW. .
EU: PRESS THE BUTTON FAGGOT.

>rail it until she cries tears and then do a manly flex

That comes after.

>Enough with all this pussy worship stuff. Screw smelling ass and fishy pussy.

Its ass worship, women love to have their ass eaten, especially if they werent expecting it... then they get railed.

>consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

No.

instagram.com/pernilwyn/?hl=en

>tfw you get drunk and end up back at a QT's flat
>tfw you go down on her, eat her arse, the works
>tfw she loves it, dick is diamonds
>tfw you wake up the next morning with a sore throat, think it's because of dehydration from the alcohol
>tfw the next day it's still sore and you look in the mirror and the back of your throat is kinda yellow and infected

True story, bros. Only do if she's recently showered.

holy fuck

>mfw you ate a stranger's pussy on a one night stand

>I always go down

She was classy. We're not talking some skank here. The lesson to take from this is that even hot chicks have shit in their asses.

>if pic related, she looks like a skank

Happy Hepatitis!

It's not pic-related.

>I wish it was

Besides, going down on them and doing well is a shortcut to becoming a fuck buddy pinch hitter.

Just stay away from the ass, is all I'm saying.

not just her pussy, he literally licked the asshole of a stranger

I think it was just a throat infection. Haven't tested or anything but it was two years ago and I've been fine since. Dodged a bullet, probably.

Correction: a really hot stranger

Who /dating a white girl with a giant arse/ here?
Rate.

I think it's really just coming from the mad EU countries who are reacting angrily and want to push the UK through the leave process as fast as possible which means encoraging the UK to invoke Article 50 without delay.

Some people in the UK might find that pre-article 50 negotiations might be helpful, but more than anything a cooling down period before we invoke article 50 could be a good thing, many of these angry people will become more tempered eventually leading the easier negotiations and a better result for the UK.

We want to leave but we want to remain on good grounds with good trade deals in place where possible so it's really in our interest.

holy fuck

>>ameriburger taste in women
Sorry, this doesn't come in a 12 yo boy format

>The lesson to take from this is that even hot chicks have shit in their asses.
What kind of retard needs to stick his tongue in such an ass to learn that? I bet you voted Remain, too.

But it's microscopic. The as might look clean but there may be shit particles there.

MOAR

That's one reason I don't eat ass or have any interest in eating ass. I know where shit exits the body.

The achievement is dating a white girl while being a nigro.

'dat@$$