Daily reminder that Grimes is a ignorant bigot

Daily reminder that Grimes is a ignorant bigot

>Her thoughts on a Transgender producer

> “It’s really fucked up to call yourself SOPHIE and pretend you’re a girl when you’re a male producer [and] there are so few female produce"

stereogum.com/1841646/grimes-thinks-sophie-is-fucked-up/wheres-the-beef/

Im all for making fun of trannies and weird people but being an entitled cunt to one publicly is taking it too far.

Attached: images (9).jpg (447x329, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_S0qCeA-pc
youtu.be/L1BDM1oBRJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is SOPHIE transgender?

I thought (perhaps wrongly?) s/he was a man.

wow, maybe i like grimes after all
she's still ugly as fuck though

The guardian interview came out in 2015. SOPHIE came out as trans in 2017.

There's no story here. Move along folks.

she's right though, sophie isn't trans. he's using transgenderism as a way to sell art, because he's "brave" and "an inspiration" or whatever

>"isn't trans"
>clearly on oestrogen

youtube.com/watch?v=m_S0qCeA-pc
her breasts in this video are obviously the result of hormone replacement therapy

>Doesn't even try to pass
>experts every one to treat him like one
There are guys who aren't on hormones who look more like girls than he does. This is the one thing that pisses me off about some trans people. You can't just give yourself a girls name throw on some make up and expect the world to accept you. Actually put some effort in. Learn how to talk like a girl, learn how to pick cloths that hide your broad shoulders/ lack of hips. Try and look as much as a girl as possible then go on hormones. Don't expect estrogen. To make you into a cute girl and then leave the rest up to fucking political correctness jesus christ

this was from 2015 before SOPHIE came out as transgender... she's just referring to the name...learn to read dumbass

grimes is very ugly both inside and out. she is an abomination.

Wow fuck you

Wtf i love grimes now

she is but at the time of the quote she wasnt out about it. grimes thought she was a man appropriating a girls name and aesthetic because at the time sophie went by male pronouns and stuff.

>Actually put some effort in. Learn how to talk like a girl, learn how to pick cloths that hide your broad shoulders/ lack of hips. Try and look as much as a girl as possible then go on hormones. Don't expect estrogen. To make you into a cute girl and then leave the rest up to fucking political correctness jesus christ

youre classist and transphobic. not everyone can afford to alter their bodies to how they would desire or ahve the time or money to wear the right clothes or make-up or whatever. not that theres any one way of looking like or representing your gender.

wow, what a shitty thread

fuck trans people and fuck this goblin lookin ass bitch

She's right.

It's no different than when MtF transgenders run high school track, or wrestling, in female divisions

Somebody post the Gus Dapperton copypasta

She's actually not, she just has some god awful hair cuts.

lmao this entire thread

kill yourselves en masse

Bump

So what's up with the armpit hair? Like can't she just shave that shit?

wow can't handle the truth much?

youtu.be/L1BDM1oBRJ8

Attached: porkchops2.jpg (224x178, 6K)

>Despite being managed by Jay Z’s entertainment corporation Roc Nation since 2013, Boucher did pretty much everything on Art Angels herself. It was a decision partially motivated by the treatment she receives in the male-dominated world of recording studios, but she also wants to draw attention to a more insidious male influence in the music industry.

>“It’s of interest that we never hear anything where no men were involved,” she says. “But we hear things where no women were involved. [My album] was mixed and mastered by a man. There’s one mastering engineer who is a female, Emily Lazar. I don’t know any female mixers,” she says.

>“The whole record was produced, engineered, written, performed by a woman, which is pretty rare. I don’t know if I ever heard a record like that, fully, with vocals on and stuff.” it looks as though Grimes will be among the most brilliant musicians of her generation regardless. Sigh.

so she basically outed sophie. nice.