Album covers that don’t fit the music

Jayden King
Jayden King

Album covers that don’t fit the music

Attached: 2952BC46-B7C3-435C-BB63-93FF66F7493C.jpg (144 KB, 1024x915)

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

It fits perfectly. It's my favourite album cover of all time. It showcases the minimalism and the experimentation perfectly. It's also probably the only cover that changed the music for me. It really gives the feeling as if Kanye has ascended. It's no longer Kanye rapping, it's the CD, and it doesn't necessarily have any expression. It's hard to explain.

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

Attached: I'd-listen-to-this.jpg (66 KB, 600x600)

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

Attached: 1522076319105.png (607 KB, 958x635)

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

It represents the death of analog/physical music formats you dumb fuck
It's perfect IMO, one of the best album covers I know

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

Attached: 4908096.jpg (218 KB, 936x913)

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

It literally defines the concept behind the production process of the album retard. One of the most fitting covers of all time honestly, not that that means anything

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

It's no longer Kanye rapping, it's the CD

Attached: 1506546219552.png (101 KB, 1000x700)

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Yeah, also this

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

Listen to it again whilst constantly looking at the cover..

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

op getting annihilated itt

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

holy fuck i just tried that and youre right i can literally see kanye as a cd rapping on stage rn.

no i actually cant kys idiot

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Attached: inalienable-dreamless.jpg (271 KB, 1200x1200)

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Attached: americandream.jpg (28 KB, 320x320)

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

It perfectly represents how Kanye was off his mind during the making of the album. He didn't give a fuck about keeping his music conventional so he didn't give a fuck about making a cover.

Alternatively, it could also represent how the album's whole sound can't be represented with a cover (the same way TLoP has a minimal cover).

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Well not in that sense. It's really hard to explain. If you don't get it you don

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

Explain yourself in more details in that case. Is there an analogy for that ?

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

Judging by the cover, I was expecting Dream/Chamber Pop and not some sort of Emo-ish folk-punk.

Attached: 2136001.jpg (325 KB, 600x600)

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

David Byrne yodelling = Sims house ?

Attached: David-Byrne-and-Brian-Eno----Everything-That-Happens-Will-Happen-Today-Album-Cover.jpg (174 KB, 300x300)

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

The cover is a open casket for the physical medium

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

It kinda looks like a pirated cd, kinda representing how he just pirated the sound of experimental rap artists

Ian Young
Ian Young

Attached: The-Jeff-Lorber-Fusion-Soft-Space-album.jpg (29 KB, 300x300)

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

I kind of get what you mean, user. It cements the idea that this music has no "creator." It's just out there for you to listen to. Totally pretentious, but it's enjoyable nonetheless.

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Attached: GangStarr-MomentOfTruth.jpg (238 KB, 1000x1000)

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

This, it suggests that only the music matters, nevermind fancy cover art, or attractive lettering, not even words, only the music in the CD itself has any meaning

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

Attached: 600x600bf.jpg (27 KB, 600x600)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit