/CHI/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ edition

please reply

:(

CHI
Feeling pretty meh tonight.

how was your day? is it getting darker in finland?

Are there really Mexicans in Finland? Or are you a fake chi?

he's not a CHI but there are mexicans in finland i've posted two before

There is still plenty enough of light, it will really begin to get dark maybe after a month or so. In november things will already be critical with practically night with a luxorious less than 2 hours of sunlight. But for now things are all well and good.
>Are there really Mexicans in Finland?
Not in any real numbers anyhow, there might be a few. I am not chi.

how do the people change when it starts to get dark? does the whole country just go depressed?

I guess more people are feeling down and those who usually feel down feel a little more down. It's not like it's some massive change though.

go back to your homeland.

i guess you guys are just used to it

More or less yeah.

what changed to make your day "meh" though?

You guys listen to Lil Uzi Vert? Huge fan personally

Nothing. It's a bit strange really. I was somewhat anxious about unnecessary nonsense for a little while but it all turned into meh, it started off as meh too. Meh.

I had literally never heard of him, yet he seems to be big in the states atleast judging by the views he has.

Listen to luv scars

no
i know what you mean i'm always trying to accept my current state

fuck you france

Another day wasted at work desu

Another day wasted living desu

Here is something for you to strive for, passive income. Try to generate enough passive income for you to be able to live off it and only work occasionally.

When is the retirement planned?

No real way to do this desu unless you own a massive stock portfolio

Buy the dip.

sell drugs

That requires connections and isn't passive at all.

isn't life good in canada though I mean like wages and what not just get a job you like more that also gives you more free time

>just get a better job bro
I saved my paychecks for 2 months to buy Adidas ultraboosts and they got stolen by a black person from the changeroom at the gym

Are you meming? You can't be the hospital it guy can you?
>2 months of saving to get a pair of shoes
I'm not buying this.

>spending your money on shoes

Not that guy but yea other people have different expenses

What do you spend your money on then big guy? Some people like to walk in comfort.

I figured. So what is more or less that you do? I take it your pay check gets eaten by rent, I too would be fucked if I had to pay rent. But instead I can work when I want to if I want to and still put away a decent amount of money monthly.

nothing but I stick to 40-50 dollar shoes even though I can't remember the last time I bought some shoes

Are they even comfortable lmao. How much do you walk?

you've never had vans? idk

Only teenagers wear those shoes. That's how you develop flat feet. I see no reason not to spend a little more money and feel a lot better walking.

everyone wears them and I don't mind them

How much do you walk around though? I guess they work if you never leave your house but some people unfortunately have to. Honestly go to your local mall and try some shoes that aren't shit, you'll see the difference.

I don't anymore but I use to a lot and vans are really the only shoes i've ever wore never had a problem

Fair enough senpai, to each their own I guess.