capital-m-movies.posthaven.com/the-list
youtu.be/7vlcuvrM1po?t=57s
imdb.com/title/tt0872245/
youtube.com/watch?v=XIlsMKu67q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he likes Taxi Drive

what's wrong with that?

>he likes Dredd

Liking movies is a sure fire sign of plebdom.

capital-m-movies.posthaven.com/the-list

Everyone please go watch Wake in Fright.

The only thing I can certainly say is that it will be you favorite australian film you know.

>That drum march

muh dick

youtu.be/7vlcuvrM1po?t=57s

Master and Commander

much less generic and boring than the poster and title would leave you to believe.

Holy fuck user that thing was garbage.

no way dude

Evil Dead 2 is hilarious, I love it so much

the overacting is K I N O

I liked it. For an amateur director it was impressive and a story based on old tales is interesting. What didnt you like about it

Threads

I know it's talked about to death here, for me it's not as "dark" as people claim to be infact I find it strangely comfy, even though the hospital scene does indeed ruin that buzz.

as far as standard Sup Forums fare: barry lyndon, the thing(86), blue velvet, true romance, freddy got fingered

and I really enjoy TROMA films.

The only things that are remotely interesting are the incest thing and the old witch tales but even then it falls flat for me.

It was just very disappointing.

wait, when did incest come into play?

imdb.com/title/tt0872245/

love this film

when i was growing up, this was just the "gay cowboy movie" to me and my friends. but i watched it recently and it was great.

it is shot beautifully in beautiful locations.

the acting is ridiculous. heath ledger in this is just as impressive as he was in batman. he's a gay hank hill. my boi jake gylly is always good.

it is a good love story. katherine heigl/gerard butler-type pairings wish they could have chemistry like this and they are actually attracted to one another.

At first I thought the movie was slow and boring but after rewatching it I ended up loving it

Really? I never understood it

Really good serial killer film. Uniquely and starkly filmed, it depicts a bungled Soviet investigation of the Rostov Ripper, a sex-killer who the Soviets are reluctant to admit even exists, because serial killers are supposedly a "decadent Western phenomenon."

The two leads, Stephen Rea and Donald Sutherland, are both flawed, realistic men who are deeply changed by the case, with Rea becoming more cynical and Sutherland more idealistic. You can really feel Rea's desperation as he tries to find the killer, and Sutherland has some wonderful lines.

Jeffrey DeMunn, as the Ripper, is probably the best portrayal of a serial killer I've ever seen. He's just a weak, pathetic nobody who rapes/mutilates random women and children so that he can feel powerful. He's not really sympathetic, but he's not over-the-top creepy and loathsome either.

Max Von Sydow is in fine form as usual as a profiler, as is Joss Ackland as an obstructive Soviet bureaucrat.

The only kino Harmony Korine and Larry Clark were able to poop out in their entire careers.

this was horrible and scarred me for life

do not view

most underrated coen

OK, someone shop CIA into that pic pls

Please

>youtube.com/watch?v=XIlsMKu67q0

first thread I open today and the cancer slaps me right on the fucking face already

>OP actually trying to not be a faggot for once and makes a thread with genuine potential for film discussion
>retarded shit eating disgusting underage scum gets baited because of the filename and hates by default/or spouts memes just for the sake of it as the disgusting degenerate frogfucker he is
>thread already derailed, next post is the "muhpleb" faggot who thinks the iamtoogoodforthisworld meme is a funny meme
>anons proceed to post films, some of them with an actual beautiful wall of text explaining why they liked the movie, now maybe the post sucked cock, but they actually tried
>not a single fucking reply trying to discuss anything of value to any of the films posted
>bane post
>orangepotus.meme
>baited retarded Sup Forums
>"/pol you a shit!1"

congrats, this is hands down the most disgusting steaming pile of fucking dogshit board on Sup Forums, one day at a time

enjoy the miasma