I agree with this African American gentleman from the UK...

I agree with this African American gentleman from the UK, African Americans playing for the UK should kneel during GSTQ to protest the racial injustices in the UK

the national anthem doesn't play during premier league matches

That's not what he's asking, he's asking that the African Americans who play for the national team kneel when it's played

at least put 2 seconds of thought into what you're going to post

i'm pretty sure there are no african americans playing for the england national team

theo walcott

>its another "British Media obediently deep throats the worst of the absolute worst of contemporary Ameritrash culture" episode

The downsides of a wired world.

No you retarded cunt, he’s saying black British athletes should kneel for the BRITISH national anthem

yes like when Black Lives Matter UK shut down an airport or something to protest environmental racism

thats what i wrote you dumb fuck, that african american athletes in britain should kneel during GSTQ

african american is just another word for black you dumb faggot

>Black Lives Matter UK
>it
>actually
>exists

I'm starting to believe that the only places safe from us are locations such as Nauru and Fiji.

there's probably no black live matters china or black live matters russia

Kneeling for an anthem on your national team is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I understand why NFL players and such are kneeling during club matches. I don't agree with it but don't have an issue with it either, and it never made sense to me why the anthem is played at club level sporting events in the first place.

Kneeling during the anthem while playing on a national team is pants on head retarded. You are there to REPRESENT YOUR COUNTRY. If you can't stand during your country's anthem you DO NOT BELONG ON THE TEAM.

>African American gentleman from the UK
>African Americans playing for the UK
>Theo Walcott is American

low energy trolling

National teams in a world where anyone can represent anyone are pointless anyway

remember when the papers used to stir up controversy when england players didn't sing the national anthem

that was pretty stupid

>englishman
>african american

ameican education

>ameican education

No lives matter in either of those countries.

ken

hurr durr someone made a typo, so that will cover up the shocking intellectual deficiency of thinking anyone who is black is african american even if they aren't from america.

It’s not my fault you took his pathetically weak bait as gospel and then decided to demean an entire nation’s education system in response.

d...d...don't worry guys, i was only p..p..pretending to be a retard.

>Caring what black people think
Might as well let my dog decide what I get at the grocery store while I'm at it

i care about my dog's life but not about black people's lives

explains all the fanatical perro caca posts

really feel bad for all the starving african americans in africa

Calling all black people from different countries "African Americans" is a well known meme with dozens of twitter screenshots of retarded "Ameican" kids mixing it up.

have you been using Sup Forums for like 2 months? OP is referencing famous Sup Forums user BG Kumbi

He proposes to 'protest Britain's colonial history'

You wouldn't believe the sheer amount of niggers here who are mad at it whilst still living in the country, and the BBC loves to give them airtime.

Not him, but I've been "using" Sup Forums for the past nine years and I don't have a clue what you're on about

according to google it was some youtuber years ago whose videos got raided

>’protest Britain's colonial history'
How are they going to change the past
Why the fuck do these people even immigrate to your country

Protesting history has to be one of the most ridiculous things, it's like trying to stage a protest against rainy days, it's out of everyone's control so why bother?

I know why they do it of course, playing the victim when you're quite well off in reality is in vogue at the moment. I just wish they'd keep it to themselves and not try and bring their batshit crazy views to games about leather balls being kicked around.

>Be Craig Bellamy
>Be proud Welshman
>Get selected for Team GB in 2012
>Explain that you won't be singing God Save the Queen out of respect for your country
>Stand quietly and respectfully during the anthem but don't sing it
>Nobody cares

Why is America so insane?

Apples and oranges

Possibly because he wasn't a damn chimp about it.

>I'm Welsh before I'm British, I hope you understand. I'll still stand, though.

>HURR DURR RAYCISS UNIFORM PIGS KILLING US KANGZ, IF YOU DISAGREE YOU RAYCISS TOO

>wales
>relevant

I think you probably are just this retarded I doubt you're capable of doing reverse baits

all of them were white lol, they just called themselves BLM because they knew they'd get publicity

This. The national anthem and the theatrical, over-the-top patriotism that accompanies it in America has no place in a professional sports league. It politicises an event involving professional sportsmen who aren't there to represent their country. The kneelers in the NFL aren't foisting politics onto the league - the league foists politics onto them by insisting on having the players participate in a patriotic circlejerk before every league game.

The national team is different. The players are explicitly there to represent their country and have the freedom to decline a call-up. Why would you put on that country's shirt, wear their colours, have their symbols upon your chest if you can't stand for the anthem?

>The kneelers in the NFL aren't foisting politics onto the league - the league foists politics onto them by insisting on having the players participate in a patriotic circlejerk before every league game.

American anons on Sup Forums can never seem to understand this.

All they have to do is stand you fucking faggot. How can they not love their country after all it's done for them? Those black commies will find other ways of using their high profile to spit on the flag you fool.

In a sense it was the perfect time for people to speak up and actually reason with all the communists, tell them how racism ended 30 years ago. But no, it just spreads like wildfire and blacks all have their opportunity to throw the middle finger at white people again.

You don't have to love your country in a democracy. You don't have to be grateful for what it might or might not have done for you. You're free to feel alienated and not participate in communal demonstrations of patriotic sentiment. This isn't communist Russia or Nazi Germany. You have the right to dissent.

Now I personally don't hold those views. I'm quite a patriotic person and wouldn't dream of not standing for the anthem of this country or even for the anthem of a country we face in international competition (out of respect). But I appreciate that not everyone feels that way. I appreciate that there's a time and a place for the anthem. That if you played it at every conceivable opportunity, the anthem would become less of a celebration of patriotic pride. That it would start to adopt a fascistic, jingoistic character; where people feel forced to participate in something that they don't necessarily agree with. And it's at that point that you start to get shit like kneeling.

>this much inflated, faux-intellectual drivel to try and deliver a very simple point.

Christ you faggot, there is a far more concise and less cringy way of conveying all of that.

The US needs to stop exporting it's race-baiting bullshit desu

>african american is just another word for black
Except when you're neither african or american

Most Europeans here are like that unfortunately, with Scandinavians being the absolute worst for whatever reason. Good thing they keep their fedora-tipping attempts at sharp social commentary on Sup Forums.

I apologise. I appreciate that 100 words is essentially a master's thesis in America.

I'll take a lecture on academics from a Madrasah student the very moment American school dominance is supplanted in the global top 100.

We do pretty well in those rankings ourselves, buddy.

Seriously, the older generation of blacks I meet over here are generally sound and culturally not much different to working-class white people, but the kids act like they're straight out of fucking Harlem

>from a Madrasah student

jej

That prose is so poor as well. Fucking hell

Cause they came over and pretty much became working class doing all the shit jobs. They wanted to work rather than the lazy fucks they've given birth to

>theo walcott
>african american

you are the reason why americans have the stereotype of being liberal/conservative idiots.

This guy is playing professional victim for something than happened 100s of years ago, how does kneeling during an anthem change history? What is he looking to accomplish?

what on earth makes you think that the kneeling is because these people want tot change history? they want to influence the future

Influence the future how? Don't tell me blacks are oppressed in the UK

well clearly some people think so

>they want to influence the future
how? one knee at a time? lmao

I wish the BBC weren't so desperate to lap it up. Really getting tired of their shit.

yeah I hate that talking like youre from Jamaica has taken over proper fakkin landan talking, even amongst the white kids

Explains why Lewis Hamilton took a knee at the last race.

They got BTFO and have not been in the news ever since, it was more than a year ago or so.

>The downsides of a wired world.
yea ideas and trends spread super fast, and often it's shitty trends that spread with the most success

the BBC giving this 'professor' a platform sure as hell isn't necessary though

Wait what, when?

"African American" is taught to be the synonymous PC term for black in the US

Craig Bellamy's a homo

denies airtime - uproar and angry people that might break things
gives airtimes - people feel they accomplished something and change nothing

BBC is right

Wtf I made this as a bait thread last nite why tf is it still up

>in the US
exactly you dunce

Real question: Do black lives really matter?