Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6K4A639e8yc
youtube.com/watch?v=ApaPmFV-ifk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please be nice is the best emo album
current emo is ok
there are some bands making good stuff
there are some shitty bands trying to be better bands than them

camping in alaska is best emo band. i wish more people knew of them. emo now is rap and thats a bummer. i like the cool emo mix for cool people. thats some good stuff. math rock mo is great emo

speaking of emo rap
reminder that free throw (emo bois) did a chance the rapper cover and it's good
youtube.com/watch?v=6K4A639e8yc

it really is one of the best imo. Some of my favorites currently are a lot of skramz bands like merchant ships, william bonney, etc.
i definitely agree, but I think it's less of emo being rap and more of their being less pure emo artists out there (math rock emo/skramz for example)

c u in da ballpit will forever be one of my favorite songs thanks to first real love and a hurricane and nothing being good

there is only one good album in the entire genres of emo and screamo

Attached: Astherootsundo.jpg (240x240, 30K)

Seeing Tiny Moving Parts on the 13th, very Fucking excited for that lads

saw them, mom jeans, oso oso live last month
one of the best concerts I've been to

the whole album is a masterpiece. literally every song gets to me

funny you mention
i have every song on it loved on lastfm from various points in time
it really sucks that the band doesnt like the album its so fucking good

NICE.
lucky fuckrs

i think a lot of bands hate their best album because everyone tries to compare everything else they put out to it

We need to stop this fake emo trinity shit.

People, please go to Tumblrites and say that they're not emo. Please.

Attached: large (1).jpg (500x832, 462K)

i actually hate those vids of people saying that My Chemical Romance, Panic at the Disco, etc are emo
makes me cringe

mcr's first album is emo
not up for debate

That album is pretty great, I just wish it had more varied instrumentation like Just Got Bac From the Discomfort. Love the lyrics and the emotion though, and of course the riffs.

I say this all the time. The idea of post emo needs to be explored more. No more revivals.
Emo needs to fuse with other genres. Psychedelic, country, jazz, etc.

feed me jack is jazzy emo kinda
does that count
youtube.com/watch?v=ApaPmFV-ifk

i don't think there was a real "revival" i think people just started to find the bands that were already there. I also think emo nowadays is definitely fused with genres more (like math rock) but I would love to see some psychedelic or jazz-influenced emo bands

i think there are plenty of emo bands that have influences from multiple genres, but the ones that get the most spotlight are the same generic sounding ones