Why do people always need to bring politics onto this board...

Why do people always need to bring politics onto this board. I'm tired of seeing threads turning into political arguments, or people creating trump threads. I came here for tv and film.

Just sage, report, and make a Sup Forums related thread on the catalog my dude

pretty much my view on everything atm desu senpai.

>go to joke website to read jokes
>half the jokes are about Trump

>go to comic website where people make their own comics
>half the comics are about Trump

>turn on tv
>Trump this, Trump that

>watch a comedian
>instead of telling jokes and being funny, he just insults Trump

>Go on reddit (yeh i fuckin' use reddit) everyone trying to be clever and funny

>go on Sup Forums, everyone trying to be funny and clever

>go to Sup Forums, they literally think posting pictures of cartoon frogs is somehow changing the world

>everyone everywhere, just arguing and squabbling amongst themselves.

i don't know if there is a NWO or some secret group behind the scenes manipulating society but you know, if there is i gotta hand it to 'em, they're doing a fucking excellent job of undermining us peasants.

The Movie and Television industry being saturated with politics?

Who could've done that?

Anyone have any good Sup Forums-proof filter lists?

Yeah, go to reddit

tv and film is filled with politics, so why wouldn't we discuss politics here?

>i hate trump!
>proceeds to make a bunch of off topic trump threads every hour
how do we save this place

Wow, thanks for making this thread to clarify. I would like to buy your newsletter!

I just don't get how the people who spent the last 8 years bitching and making fun of Obama. Gets butthurt at people bitching and making fun of Trump.

>Why do people always need to bring politics onto this board

You mean Sup Forums?

It's because the mods are Sup Forumstards which is why some off topic garbage gets deleted in a minutes while Trump and cuckold threads stay up for hours.

Then stop ducking replying to them, it's Sup Forums's fault. All these Sup Forums bait threads get hundreds of replies because of you faggots, Sup Forums is simply giving Sup Forums for ammo. Is it so hard for you morons to ignore them and not reply

*fucking

television and film have been part of politics practically since their inception.

Entertainment is an innately liberal industry, so Trumpfags really have no place making their opinions know. Liberal opinions should also be limited, but are more likely to be relevant to the industry/actors/writers etc.

Because a bunch of 16 year old redditors from Sup Forums don't understand the point of this site and basically think they are the new anonymous or something

Just ignore them, the only reason they became so large is because of people giving them attention

Trump is a TV star, now he's president.

>ahurddurrr why are people talking about Reagen on this film board?!

No, they come to Sup Forums from r/the_Donald and think the entire site is Sup Forums or s4s.

You have to understand, no one here actually likes television and film and they don't know how to discuss those said topics in any intellectual manner. This board would much rather "discuss" capeshit, dumb memes, and politics. Honestly there's no point of Sup Forums, hiro should just delete it

>>go to joke website to read jokes
>>half the jokes are about Bush
>>go to comic website where people make their own comics
>>half the comics are about Bush
>>turn on tv
>>Bush this, Bush that
>>watch a comedian
>>instead of telling jokes and being funny, he just insults Bush

are we entering a new golden age?!

>mods are Sup Forumstards
>keep up BLACKED threads
I hope you realize how retarded this sounds user

>Why do people always need to bring politics onto this board.
(((Hollywood)))

>and think the entire site is Sup Forums or s4s
>implying it isn't

It shouldn't be. That Reddit-tier attitude is why nothing gets discussed here. The lack of it is why /lit/ can have actual discussions.

The BLACKED threads are Sup Forums threads you dumbo, Sup Forums is obsessed with cuckoldry. Why do you think they pushed the cuck meme so much?

hope you realize how retarded you sound when you don't realize that Sup Forums is making the BLACKED threads

>/lit/ can have actual discussions
I used to browse /lit/ and can confirm you have no idea what you are talking about

>implying the moving picture jew isn't political

Sup Forums doesn't know how to stay on its containment board

>Get fed up with /pol /
>come here for comfyness
>it's the same exact shit but with movies

I guess I'll just have to quit Sup Forums for 4/8 years

Yeah because its our duty to redpill other boards